Review of EssayBox.org

support@essaybox.org

8 reviews with 4 stars

joc89
2/25/19
Some grammar issues but overall great. I hate writing. I never know how to express how I really feel on paper. Essay box has not yet failed me.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear Jo,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! I am glad you are satisfied with our work. Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

Sincerely,
Emmett Coleman
Customer Service Specialist
av50
10/1/18
Their service is so far the most reliable writing service I've ever used, however I found that their writers were not capable of completely understanding clear and detailed instructions that I had provided. I also requested an ENL writer once but their grammar was not that good.
Response from Essay B., EssayBox.org Representative
Dear V A.,

We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback! We look forward to working with you further to provide the five-star service our clients expect. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Emmett Coleman
Customer Service Specialist
devonw12
10/21/16
I came across EssayBox when a friend of mine told me about another company that writes essays and while I was going through the reviews for that particular website, I stumbled upon reviews mentioning EssayBox. So I decided to try it. I truly believe this is the best website for papers! They have great prices, discounts, and outstanding writers. While my paper did have just a few errors, overall it wasn't anything I couldn't fix myself. The mistakes were all corrected in under 5 minutes and my paper was ready to go!
michelea19
7/24/16
I just recently started using EssayBox and I must say they are amazing. Literally stress free process. Papers are extremely well written, Always on Time and the customer service is stellar. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs these types of services to use Essaybox. I received A's on the papers they have done for me thus far
keisham2
6/26/16
I contacted essaybox to assist me with an assignment because I was in a tight situation. My paper was prepared and available to me in less than 24 hours. Job well done.
christinaw42
6/9/16
The writer's efficiency is very high, the customer's problem also will be very patient to solve, one of the best company that I used at present
nardinea
4/28/16
Service is excellent, always someone there to help and answer any questions. The style of writing was a bit bland and vocabulary was often repeated, but overall the content was accurate and satisfied the prompt given.
rebecan
4/19/16
i write my own essay and come here for the revision it has been great since then thank you essay box

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING!! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM!! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund!! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.

Questions? Get answers from the EssayBox.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EssayBox.org