Essay Box

Essay Box has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 87 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Essay Box also ranks 29th among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.8%

• I have used essay box on a few occasions and they have always been very professional with fast customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Essay Box?

“It's Worth It”

Christopher H.
9/27/20

What I really love about this website is that once you start working with a writer and get to like their work you can stick to them by choosing them as your preferred writer. I have worked with several professionals on this website and they all have their particular style of writing. They have never failed to meet my expectations. So even if I had doubts when I started using this website now I know exactly that my prefered writer will deliver exactly what I need, because we are on the same page about how things need to be done.

“Absolute TRASH 0/10 would not recommend”

Caro F.
10/22/19

Buying this service was honestly one of the worst decisions I've ever made. 1. I payed 135 USD and got such a trash paper. 2. I gave the person instructions on what I wanted and was even so nice to give them some of my research, they just copied everything, didn't add anything, just repeated my notes over the span of 4 pages IN HORRIBLE ENGLISH. 3. I think the person who "wrote" (more like manufactured pure trash) my paper seemed to be a foreigner. The paper was FULL of grammatical mistakes. 4. The customer service is also trash. So for your own sake, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE I HAD TO REWRITE EVERYTHING IN THE END ANYWAYS AND MY PAPER WAS SOOOO MUCH BETTER SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY. Honey. Ok that's it.

customer service (7)
joc89
February 25th, 2019
Some grammar issues but overall great. I hate writing. I never know how to express how I really feel on paper. Essay box has not yet failed me.
Emmett C. – Essay Box Rep
Dear Jo,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback! I am glad you are satisfied with our work. Come back for your future assignments. We are always here for you!

Sincerely,
Emmett Coleman
Customer Service Specialist
devonw12
October 21st, 2016
I came across EssayBox when a friend of mine told me about another company that writes essays and while I was going through the reviews for that particular website, I stumbled upon reviews mentioning EssayBox. So I decided to try it. I truly believe this is the best website for papers! They have great prices, discounts, and outstanding writers. While my paper did have just a few errors, overall it wasn't anything I couldn't fix myself. The mistakes were all corrected in under 5 minutes and my paper was ready to go!
av50
October 1st, 2018
Their service is so far the most reliable writing service I've ever used, however I found that their writers were not capable of completely understanding clear and detailed instructions that I had provided. I also requested an ENL writer once but their grammar was not that good.
Emmett C. – Essay Box Rep
Dear V A.,

We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback! We look forward to working with you further to provide the five-star service our clients expect. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Emmett Coleman
Customer Service Specialist
rebecan
April 19th, 2016
I write my own essay and come here for the revision it has been great since then thank you essay box
michelea19
July 24th, 2016
I just recently started using EssayBox and I must say they are amazing. Literally stress free process. Papers are extremely well written, Always on Time and the customer service is stellar. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs these types of services to use Essaybox. I received A's on the papers they have done for me thus far
nardinea
April 28th, 2016
Service is excellent, always someone there to help and answer any questions. The style of writing was a bit bland and vocabulary was often repeated, but overall the content was accurate and satisfied the prompt given.
keisham2
June 26th, 2016
I contacted essaybox to assist me with an assignment because I was in a tight situation. My paper was prepared and available to me in less than 24 hours. Job well done.
christinaw42
June 9th, 2016
The writer's efficiency is very high, the customer's problem also will be very patient to solve, one of the best company that I used at present

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS 5 STAR RATED. I can tell you for sure that they are true professionals.

By Olivia S.

I had the WORST experience with EssayBox. I ordered a technical essay in early April and they said they have MANY capable writers. They kept telling me the essay will be ready in few days and then I would get NOTHING! They wasted my time just like that for 4 WEEKS and finally they gave me an essay with 80% plagiarism and FULL of grammar errors and the rest was COPY PASTED from the data I HAD GIVEN THEM and had said NOT to use. PLUS, in addition to me not getting ANY proper essays they even started telling me they cannot give me a refund as there is no grade on my essay to prove it is bad. It had 80% PLAGIARISM! After weeks of complaining to the manager and giving reasons etc to get my refund they finally accepted and said I'll get the refund in 3-5 working days. 10 DAYS later I still had no response and refund! WORST experience ever and I DO NOT recommend EssayBox to anyone. They are so unreliable and are the BIGGEST LIARS EVER.

By Peter K.

First of all, the price, along with its customer support service and the writers' professionalism

By Natalia A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Essay Box staff and other customers.

EssayBox.org - web's leading provider of quality, made-to-order academic writing.
- 100% Original papers written from scratch
- Guaranteed privacy
- Native-English writers and editors
- Money-back guarantees
- 24/7 online support
- Perfect paper formatting

Emmett C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essay Box?

Have a question about Essay Box?