En.nikon.ca

En.nikon.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate En.nikon.ca?

“Do not purchase Nikon product”

AMITABHA G.
10/15/19

My 3 yr old Nikon DSLR D5500 suddenly went dead. Contacted Nikon; guess what, not only I have to pay for the repair, I have to pay shipping and handling to Nikon. What a great product and customer support. My old Sony, Canon, Panasonic and even very old Mintolta - they are all alive and kicking. Not the Nikon! Just flagging this so that you know what you are spending for.

amitabhag
October 15th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the En.nikon.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about En.nikon.ca?

Have a question about En.nikon.ca?