This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Emodafinil.co

Emodafinil.co has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Emodafinil.co ranks 271st among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

How would you rate Emodafinil.co?

“Genuine product from a reliable seller”

Kate W.
6/19/20

Very happy with this company - good communication and quick dispatches. I look forward to buying again :)

“Never got anything, lost A LOT OF MONEY”

locko k.
6/10/19

Ordered from the site and waited over 2 months. Contacted the support team, they told me they would give me a refund, which never happened. After contacting them again, they blocked me. The company is located in pakistan. Lost a lot of money ($) to them.

katew177
June 19th, 2020

lockok
June 10th, 2019

The company is located in pakistan. Lost a lot of money ($) to them.

abdulr103
June 10th, 2020

Quick to reply back service is excellent I will be shopping with them so come on people do the same and support them.

aqs
June 10th, 2020

Fantastic company! Fast, reliable, and honest company. Love their high-quality products and provide best as compared to other vendors.

punjanie
October 16th, 2019

Fantastic company! Fast, reliable and honest company. Love their high quality products. I've tried them all and I love the weekly newsletter (you can opt to receive if you choose), too!
My product got stuck in customs and they immediately reshipped after checking the tracking for me. Friendly and extremely efficient. They have a customer for life.

ds714
October 18th, 2019

It was nice experience ordering from them very quick response and fast delivery and provide best as compared to other vendors.

ateeqr
June 21st, 2019

Extremely pleased with the way Modafinil works. No side effects that I have noticed and just enjoy being able to stay awake and concentrate on my job@. Thanks, Emodafinil Team to Provide me great Stuff On time at Very Reasonable Price.

samk199
June 13th, 2019

Excellent communication, always guaranteed a fast response when contacting them. Fast delivery and excellent tracking. Will only order from them now

mohammads89
October 8th, 2019

Excellent customer service and support to buy online cheap rate and best place to buy online, always been the best place to do my purchase

kates234
June 26th, 2019

Quick and easy ordering, unbeatable prices. Modifinil helps me get through the day with my kids when I've had no sleep.

muhammads99
Muhammad s. – Emodafinil.co Rep

Dear Kate S.

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serve you again.

Regards,
Customer Support
www.Emodafinil.co

irfia
May 6th, 2019

Order from them and found them good and very helpful over their service and prompt support over tracking update of my order

mohammeda289
May 6th, 2019

Great place to buy online at best rate and service timely delivery was excellent thanks team Emodafnil

Questions? Get answers from the Emodafinil.co staff and other customers.

muhammads99
Muhammad s.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emodafinil.co?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about Emodafinil.co?