ElleDream.net

ElleDream.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ElleDream.net ranks 259th among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate ElleDream.net?

“I ordered dress in your shop in elledream.net 2013-06-25”

Katerina C.
6/21/14

I ordered dress in your shop in elledream.net 2013-06-25. After that they sent me wrong tracking number and was a long story how I waited my dress for wedding and not recieved. This shop didn't back money for my order total 210$. Though dress didn't reach me. Now their site does not exist. NEVER beleive people!

neot15
October 11th, 2013

It is so funny, all the bad reviews happened on 7/6/13? It is why Site Jabber is unbelievably. As everyone can write down bad reviews here, and then send emails to us like this: Hey, we provide reputation improve service, we can remove the bad reviews for you... trick

katerinac
June 21st, 2014

I ordered dress in your shop in elledream.net 2013-06-25.

Questions? Get answers from the ElleDream.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ElleDream.net?

Have a question about ElleDream.net?