Review of Edudemius

Tel: 1-888-899-03-84
info@edudemius.com

jn172
4/12/19

They are lying when they say they have a 100% money back guarantee. Everyone paypal buyer protection does not cover custom work. It does not matter how bad it is, this service is NOT covered by paypal buyer protection. See details at Edudemius-scam.com I tried to get a refund for the horrible paper they wrote that cost me $245, paid extra for native speaker and got a disaster paper by someone in india. And this was Edudemius response,

Dear Customer,

I offered to issue a partial refund while during our conversation on the order. I have also asked you to close the case and discuss the situation without the PayPal involvement. Unfortunately you decided to get a refund through the PayPal. So we have provided all evidences we have and now the case is closed in our favor. As you can see the PayPal team decided that refund is not an appropriate option in this situation. The best thing we can offer at the moment is to issue 15% discount for your future order with us, just in case you decide to order from us once again. I can also offer to add $35 Store Credit for the further usage.
Please let me know if I can proceed with the further compensation. Please also accept my apologies for the inconvenience that has occurred.

Kind regards,
Mike,
Manager at Edudemius.com

Response from Mason W., Edudemius Representative
Dear J N,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry for this unpleasant situation. We’ve checked every detail of your order and issued a full refund.
If there is anything we can help you with, we would love to have a chance to win back your trust.

customeru2
4/8/19

This website is a scam, checkout edudemius-scam.com they have scammed one too many people which has led to the an entire website dedicated to exposing them. Paypal will not back you on this type of service!

Response from Mason W., Edudemius Representative
Dear Customer U,

I'm sorry If you had unpleasant experience within our writing service, please tell us the situation and provide us with the order ID. I will personally check every detail of your order to come up with the best solution regarding the case.
We care about every customer! Have a nice day! We're looking forward to your reply.

unsatisfiedc31
3/27/19

Worst paper ever, I would have gotten an F if I turned the garbage they gave me in. Paid for a native english speaker and best writer, got a paper full of fragmented sentences with poor grammar. Stay away, its not worth the headache, and customer service was just as bad, lost over $200.. If your in middle school or high school, then sure. If your in college requiring serious papers, stay away! Paypal does not cover customized work, learned the hard way..

Response from Mason W., Edudemius Representative
Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear about this situation. We provide our customers with a 10-day period of free revision, but in case the customer is not satisfied with our services, we have 100% Money Back Guarantee. So, we kindly ask you to provide us with your order ID to examine this case and come up with the best solution for you.
We hope to hear from you.

scottieg6
11/30/18

I don't always give feedback but I just had to drop by and thank the folks at edudemius.com for a truly marvelous job on my paper. I needed an expert to edit and proofread my thesis before handing it out to the panel and I was praised for the perfect structuring and formatting. I couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks!

Response from Mason W., Edudemius Representative
Dear Scottie,

We are thankful for sharing your experience with our services. I am excited to hear you liked cooperating with us. It's a real pleasure for our team to hear we met all of your expectations.
We are always happy to help you!

Fond Regards,
dimpler4
11/22/18

The writer appointed to my task was prompt and professional. A constant and open line of communication is a must for me and I was truly glad this agency allowed me to keep track of the progress of my paper. Because of this, I was able to see to it that everything was according to my requirements and that requests for revision are followed through by the writer. The result was a well written essay that got me a good grade! Will definitely make an order from them again.

Response from Mason W., Edudemius Representative
Dear Dimple,

Thank you for such a warm review from you. Our writers do their best to meet all customers' requirements. Good to know you've received a good grade!
We are definitely looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Edudemius.com Support Team

Dear Sharon, Edudemius is a professional academic writing service. Our team is aimed at obtaining the best results. Our writing experts have backgrounds in various fields, so they can write any type of writing assignment from scratch. Our support is happy to help 24/7 if you have any questions or worries. We have a service as a 10-day period of free revision in case you want to change anything in your completed work. Moreover, our company provides customers with Money Back Guarantee. Don't hesitate to ask more questions if you still choose the writing service. Have a nice day! Mason Williams

By Mason W., Edudemius Representative

Dear Tony, The process of ordering a paper is very easy. You need to go to our website www.edudemius.com. Then you have to click on the ORDER NOW yellow button, after that the order table appears where you fill in all the necessary information! Your task is assigned to a professional writer with relevant experience and before the set deadline you receive a completed paper to your email. If you have more questions, I would be glad to answer them! Have a great day! Mason Williams

By Mason W., Edudemius Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Edudemius staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Edudemius