This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Edhardyshop.us

Edhardyshop.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Edhardyshop.us ranks 1507th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Edhardyshop.us?

“Ordered an Ed Hardy T, received email that it was back-order...”

Joe P.
1/11/10

Ordered an Ed Hardy T, received email that it was back-ordered. They said refund or another T: chose refund. 3 weeks later, no refund. Now site isn't even valid anymore. Lucky I paid with PayPal so they don't have any of my credit card info...

joep1
January 11th, 2010

sharonm6
January 31st, 2010

Ordered a couple of tshirts for my partner at xmas received them after a few weeks and they were fake! After emailing them they said it would be really expensive for me to return them (to china!) They offered me 10%refund which i never got. Terrible don't shop here.

Questions? Get answers from the Edhardyshop.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Edhardyshop.us?

Have a question about Edhardyshop.us?