This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Easy-drop.co.uk

Easy-drop.co.uk

Easy-drop.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.28 stars from 60 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Easy-drop.co.uk most frequently mention job centre problems. Easy-drop.co.uk ranks 216th among Shipping sites.

• Owner of website is: Domain name: easy-drop.co.uk

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Easy-drop.co.uk?

“Scottish Force”

David M.
6/2/10

Scottish Force Thank You for all your reviews. Internally I am a Force Officer and personally have experienced this case. Unfortunately, On behalf of the Forces, we cannot take on this case through the Police. Associations involved are only Trading Standards., Serious Fraud office or Offcom are NOT involved. Although the domain name and registered address is associated with an English domestic premises, this cannot be directly connected with the offender and offences committed. We need your support to take down this criminal. We need to know what steps you took to initial contact with Easy Drop. Which website did you go through to filling out an application form? Such websites will be notified by and removed. One step closer to the process As much details as possible on the steps you took to getting to know about the advertisement would help. I personally have advised Trading Standards to monitor the comments and come into contact with all affected.

“Hi all, applied for what i thought sounded a great...”

graham h.
4/26/10

Hi all, applied for what i thought sounded a great job on saturday, received email from some one called lorraine james ( same email is posted in another posting) so me and the wife took a trip into york, and went to the address concerned on clifford st(asked in pub where it is, and someone told me that its the old police station!), it is a courier shop, but nothing to do with them, i was told, they just hire a box from us, and we never see the person concerned... so they know its a scam and have reported it

domain name (3)
davidm19
June 2nd, 2010

Scottish Force

paulm12
April 12th, 2010

Thank's to this website I have saved £55 of benefit. I am realy strugeling and need work. How can these people prey on the inocent and get away with it, something needs to be done about them.

Paul M

grahamh1
April 26th, 2010

stefank
May 14th, 2010

I just find out - company is in york ok
But

Owner of website is: Domain name:
easy-drop.co.uk

Registered on: 17-Mar-2010
Renewal date: 17-Mar-2012
Last updated: 17-Mar-2010

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
dns.bizsiteservice.com
dns2.bizsiteservice.com

U can visit him and ask him what he think about all that s h i t

jonathanp2
April 27th, 2010

Same as all the other comments. I was suspicious with how simple the 'application process', not involving any qualifications or anything else.
I was made more suspicious when the text I received had no reply-to number. I was even more suspicious when they demanded money up front.

I was especially annoyed, as someone else already said, that I linked to their site from a website recommended by the job-centre!
Unbelievable.

stevec9
April 22nd, 2010

I have read all these comments, i am a courier with years of experience and also have knowledge of drop shipping which i believe is what this company does. There is nothing illegal about it indeed amazon do it loads!. I also challenged them about the money and they have offered to send the kit free of charge i will let you know on that one. What is a problem to me is the amount of money they are offering per hour, in my industry that is a lot of work if you are doing residential drops so i can't believe it as yet. But i am pretty certain it is a drop shipping company in which they are the middlemen

suem7
April 17th, 2010

I saw this site advertised and told my son who is desperately looking for a job after being ripped off by The Training Room but thats another story!

Thank you so much for the warning. He got the same e-mail etc and when he rang they said they were so busy they couldn't take the call but gave options which I listened to. How on earth somebody wanting to send a parcel would go on I don't know - thats when I got wondering and decided to look again at the website. Just don't fall for it!

nickb
April 19th, 2010

Has anyone ACTUALLY gone through the process and ordered their kit and working for them? How do you know its fraud if no-one's actually paid the £60?

Nick

joanneb1
April 26th, 2010

My hubby got the same email and they wanted £56 for his uniform and id i think its a bit fake that people would do that just for money what a scam well my hubby won't be acceptin it lol

gaynorw
April 29th, 2010

Just out of curiosity has anyone actually got a refund from them?

benh1
April 19th, 2010

Has anyone ever actually paid the £56 and never heard back?

traceyh1
May 4th, 2010

I like many of u have fallen for the same old tricks they are definately a scam. I have been battling with them asking all sorts of questions and asking for my money back. I have always had a smart answer until i started asking for the directors name and other relevant questions. What a surprise all correspondance has stopped, there address has changed and if u go on google earth like where ist it! Its just a door also type the address in and a church or something comes up. DONT PAY A PENNY TO THEM!

matthewn1
May 11th, 2010

Hi, i fell for it too, out of work for nearly 3 months, a family to feed and desperate to work. However i found this site just in time, had sent a cheque for £85, but managed to get the bank to block it, All newspapers and police have been informed and sent the company a email which i cannot repeat on this site.
If they want something sending, make it personal!
DONT SEND ANY MONEY

danielm3
April 20th, 2010

I sent a reply to them which consisted only of a link to this review page - rather surprised by the reply that came back very rapidly... email copied below:

Re: Job Application Decision From Easy Drop.
Tuesday, 20 April, 2010 7:59
From:
"*******@easy-drop.co.uk" <*******@easy-drop.co.uk>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Daniel Miller" <*******@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi,

Thank you for giving us a chance to respond to you. This is most certainly not a scam. What you have seen are comments made by ignorant people who will not give us a chance. Site jabber will not post our reply to the allegations which is most unfair. We are currently recruiting drivers in all areas. Our website inviting clients to use us will be launched at the beginning of May. We are inviting drivers to become partners which are why we ask for a contribution towards costs. This is a new way of operating which is why I wish people would just give us a chance.

All the best

On Tue Apr 20 7:59, Daniel Miller sent:

Note reply came in less than a minute - too fast for a real person?, perhaps not... but also cloud be part of further scam. Any thoughts?

andreab3
April 20th, 2010

I too got all excited, I'd only applied for two jobs and I got one! Yay!
However, the moment I read "send us a cheque" the alarms bells rang. I promptly sent them a ferocious email, it made me dead mad to read that they would be able to tell what sort of person I was by sending money to go towards the cost of the uniform. Er, yes that would be a damn fool!
Oooh if I could get my hands on these thieving scumbags.
I'm gonna get in touch with the Daily Mirror about this, anyone know any programme makers that can go round and show them up for our entertainment? Hehe

janeb5
May 17th, 2010

Paid the £56 like an idiot, been told the date was put forward to the 18th May (tomorrow) and that I would receive my uniform as late as today (Monday). Guess what no uniform! I've tried to send them a message but got returned as failed so now you can't contact them on this website

jamesb32
May 19th, 2011

I got ripped off last year by this site and i tried to get my money back from them but s soon as i tried that the site closed their phones and got no emails back from them, i was told they were experiencing start up problems which delayed my uniform being sent out but still never receivedd it or any thing, i tried toi contact them through emails and tried to call them but it always went through to answer machine and i must have left about fifty messages but never got a reply from them. This criminal needs to be brought to justice for taking money from people who just want to make a living for their families.

donaldh
April 22nd, 2010

Got the email thought sounds good, to good, just about to post my cheque (now £85) better check it out! Good job i did, their name sounds iffy, who would call themselves "Cracked" now seems appropriate, wish Id thought of this one, sure beats working! Don Disgruntled of Westbury.

sarah74
May 6th, 2010

Have paid the £56 for the uniform like many others. Have contacted York Police and was advised that it is a mail box, where these people come to collect the mail. This company does not exist! Everyone who has fallen victim to this fraud or wants to make a complaint, please contact York Police on *******247 and also the Consumer Direct number on 08454 040506. Please do this to put a stop to these people! Every complaint helps getting to these people fast.

karenc4
April 21st, 2010

Thank you to all the people who have written about Easy Drop! I got an email too, i believed it was genuine because their details were sent to me via a well established recruitment agency. Don't be fooled - they are now asking for £85 upfront for uniform, ID card and stationary. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

murdow
April 30th, 2010

I found out it was fraudulent and emailed them to phone me and disprove my suspicions|| They didnt! But sent back an email saying they are not trading til 8/5 so how could they be fraudulent! Also saying that they were taking sitejabber and others to court! Aye right bunch of fraudsters. I sent a cheque but put a stop on it when I realised.

hayleyo
April 20th, 2010

I have actually paid the £54.95! I was that desperate to get some work as I have a new baby, it is now 20 days since I still have not received any Uniform. I know that it was sooooo stupid of me, I just wondered if anyone had paid it and managed to get their money back. Should I go to the police... what are my chances of getting it back? I am just going to e-mail them and ask them for a refund. I will see what comes back, if anything.

christophero1
April 21st, 2010

Glad i didn't fall for this scam. Something told me to check them out and lo and behold i was right, thankyou to all on this site you saved me dosh i have not got to chuck to scammers. Us men need to listen to the women in our lives cauz they seem to see it first. These scammers want to make us look like fools; listen guys

billt1
March 31st, 2010

Same old story sent of application for a job. Got a reply, then it came only £54.95 for uniform, ID card and paperwork. Only after payment would I be contacted.On top of this the only contact is a 0871 number which can be very expensive to call.The business address is a holding address only. Please don't fall for this one.

kerryf
April 18th, 2010

I can't believe this my partner applied for a job and they offered him the position without any sort of interview or checking. Thought I would do a little digging my self and when I googled them this is the only thing I could find. I am so glad I read these first before handing any cash over that we don't have. We are gutted to put it mildly. Please don't hand any cash over it is all a lie and I can't believe they are allowed to get away with it. I have reported them and I think the police shuld be informed this is daylight robbery.

Not a jot, ive resorted to sending threats, i hate scum bags like these, not even heard from police, but that does not suprise me either, iam afraid weve been scanked Gaynor w, Jim n.

By jim n.