Drivers-Licenses.org reviews

Tel: 1-888-847-0780
info@drivers-licenses.org

anonymousv330
2/20/19

This website took 25$ from me. Do your research first. HIGHLY frustrated and upset. Annoying how it is the FIRST one that comes up on google. TAKE THEM DOWN GOOGLE

jamesm1652
2/15/19

On December 5, 2018 I went to the TXDPS website to renew my drivers license, which expires January 2019. I somehow was linked to driverslicenseonline.org to provide all required information and pay for a new driver's license to sent to my home.
Well, today is is February 15, 2019 and still no driver's license. I called TXDPS customer service and waited 49 minutes to speak with someone.

In the meantime I checked my bank statement online and found the charges for my online renewal, however instead of one charge there were three charges from driverslicensesonline.org. The first charge on December 6 was for $1, second charge on December 6 was for $3.00 and the third charge was made on December 10 for 19.99. I thought three separate charges was a little odd, however they added up to the required online renewal requirement of $24.

Once I was connected with a TXDPS representative, I explained that I had not received my driver's license to date and that I show on my bank statement three charges eg $1, $3, and $19.99. I was then informed that TXDPS had no record of me renewing online. I was also informed that TXDPS would only make one charge for renewing my drivers license, not three and it best to contact my bank to reverse the charges.

I then looked up driverslicenseonline.org and started seeing scam and fraud information and that my renewal efforts in fact caught up within an online scam. How disappointing and so I am now writing this review to warn others on this scam!!

syrissad
2/11/19

This company charges you $25 for nothing! - They say they email you a guide on how to renew your drivers license.. lol. I know how to renew my license! - I thought this was the website to do that.. Anyways, no refunds so steer very clear of this scam!

janied12
2/7/19

Do not use this site. It is a total scam. My daughter tried to renew her license and got nothing. They certainly had no trouble charging my card.

timbos
2/5/19

WHY did I not research this website first?? What a RIP OFF! Went to renew my drivers license and was sent to this website which seemed legit. Had no idea. First was charged 3.99 for some manual and thought well they got me, lesson learned. Then the next day seen a charge for 19.99!! Immediately googled and found these reviews. Man this was pretty good. I never even thought twice. Anyway on the bright side if there is one, it was easy to get refunded.

jodim16
2/1/19

I am trying to teach my son how to do things on his own and he lost his license. he was trying to order a replacement and went to this site and has been scammed out of $24. I have emailed them as asked for a refund, and I have called my credit card company to cancel the payment. Not sure how a place like this can stay in business - karma is a b.....!

stephanies493
1/24/19

This review is actually for online-drivers-licenses.org (with the dashes). They're the same exact website, just a different logo. onlinedriverslicenses.org (without the dashes) is also the same...

This site is a scam! I went to my state's DMV website to change the address on my driver's license, which I figured I could do online. There was an ad on the DMV's webpage (I didn't see that it was an ad until too late) that said "Change Address". It looked like a legit link on the DMV's website. It took me to a form to fill out to change my address and fill in my credit card information. I feel like an idiot, but I did it. I thought I was purchasing my new driver's license, but all I was purchasing was a pdf download some sort of road guide. What a rip-off! It said the charge for this "handy" guide is $23 something plus a 4 dollar processing fee. I called the company and got a message saying that it's after hours, so I emailed them. Haven't heard back yet. I will be calling them tomorrow. I feel so cheated.

UPDATE: I emailed them and asked them to refund my money. They sent me both a text and an email back within about 12 hours that said they'd void the transaction. True to their word, both the transaction and the processing fee have been removed from my credit card bill. The purchase was voided within a couple of days. I've very happy about that. The whole thing was just a pain in the butt. Cautionary tale, I guess.

tedj42
1/19/19

There's been enough written that this site driverlicense.org misrepresents what you are paying for. What is just as troubling is that GOOGLE sells top of the search page ads to them. While GOOGLE is constantly censoring political thought that is different to their feelings, they sell Ads to scam sites. $$$$$$$$$$$$ Very troubling.

johnm2678
1/18/19

Logged on to my state website. to renew drivers lic.. Then a large pop up box , asking for info and Credit card info... Checked my credit card account a few hours later, found a $5.00 and a $3.99 charge... Cancelled the card and my cc company marked the 2 charges as fraud....Beware, Be vigilant

pangn
1/16/19

Not real site. They make it look like you are changing your Id and getting a new one but you actually pay for their pamlet

carolec67
12/15/18

I fell victim to this scam as others have stated on this site. I went to my state site to renew and clicked a link thinking it would renew my license. It is not until you are done and have entered your credit card info that you find out that is not the case - this is all a scam to take your money. I immediately called the customer service number on the site and demanded a refund. They voided my transaction and said the pending $19 transaction would also be stopped. If the transactions posts to may credit card I will also dispute it. I am a savvy consumer and did not think our own state website would link me to such a scam. Shame on the Indiana BMV!!!

cathya91
12/9/18

I just wanted to renew my license, I didn't need a darn manual. I didn't want to pay any additional, then they went and charged an additional 19.99 on my account!!! WTH

chrystals8
12/3/18

My bank even said they have noticed a lot of people calling about this so called company. I called them at 18664291828 told them I did not authorize another $20 to be taken out of my account for a road guide like really wtf. I also told him they are scammers and I have already notified my bank. So I guess we will see if the money goes back into my account. They also said they would twins the original $3.99.

brookk1
11/30/18

I thought I was changing my address on my license. The guy I called from the DMV actually told me the wrong URL so I ended up on their site. I called back and they said they would refund me my $23 but are keeping the 3.99. I just told her I know she needs a job and this 't her fault, but the company she works for is a scam! It's misleading when you click on it...I'm 26 years old and never have I fell for an internet scam like that, I feel so dumb...

gennym3
11/27/18

I thought I renewed my license online because if you type florida go renew the website comes out first and looks legit , I did wonder why it was just 3.99 and then later on was charged 19.99 so i thought ok..2 weeks after still don't have my DL so i went online again and realize the website almost looks the same . I just ordered my real DL today. Disputed the purchase and will report them!!

carolp272
11/15/18

I can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for their scam. It does make me feel a little better that so many others did too. I was in a huge rush and the site looked legit. They took $3.99 and I should have cancelled my card because a couple of days later they took $19.99. I cancelled my card that day. I'm going to dispute the charges but I have little hope of a refund.

amyr265
11/13/18

a ridiculous scam. The various DMV's need to be aware this is happening. I typed in the address from my renewal paperwork and got this site. You can't tell until the end when no license info is sent to your email. then it is too late and you have already given them card info. I got the later 19.99 charge reversed but they still got 3.99 as a payment for my stupidity. that must add up for them. it IS a scam and should be taken down. Please, everyone, report them to BBB!

lubertat
11/4/18

i would not go so far as to say this is a scam, but i will say a person needs to read carefully. my account was debited for 3.99 and 2 days later for 19.99. i called and they reversed the charges with no questions asked. Thanks

allisonr50
11/3/18

You go online to renew your drivers license and this site is made to look like the official DMV site UNTIL AFTER THEY CAPTURE YOUR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT and then you get a window that says you have to check the box to acknowledge they are not the DMV. But too late because the charge has gone through!

jackm362
10/29/18

They totally got me! I thought I had renewed my license and went on a trip across the US to find that I couldn't rent a car, because I was driving with an expired license! I thought I had renewed it, but nope. This scam looks totally legitimate but it's not! Watch out!! They are putting people at risk pulling this! People are driving on expired licenses thinking a new one is coming in the mail.

I got a call from my CC company that they suspected there was fraud at work here. I double checked and sure enough they were right! I had waited 2 weeks for my license to show up in the mail and it never did. Why? Because these guys posed as the State to renew my license.

These guys are good! Don't get hit like me! I had to report this as fraud and reverse the charges. This really sucks because this means they had to kill my CC too. So now I don't have my license or a CC. Good stuff!

muriellei
10/22/18

I went on line to change address on my Florida's DL. I Googled Orange County DMV and this was first site listed and had .org so I assumed it was a legit site. I should have known it was a scam because it was just way too easy to change address and make payment. As soon as I sent credit card payment, I received an email with attachment on how to change address on line through the proper channels. I immediately contacted site and they called me approximately 1 hour later and said they would partially refund me $19.25 but still charged with $4.75 for processing fee. I have contacted my credit card company to contest the processing charge. Next time I will be more careful but wanted to warn others not to make same mistake.

chachd
10/17/18

Went to google, search to renew driver license. Got this website. I tricked you to be a legit renewal process. Google should lower down rank of this website.

jenniferd417
10/10/18

Like all the others, went to renew my drivers license. Had three different amounts come out. 17.00, 3.99,and 19.99. Did not receive my license, and called the dmv. They stated it was a scam. Called my bank, refunded my money and now and fighting trying to get a refund because I can't prove I got scammed from the company the bank contracts fraudulent claims to. What a MESS

bobb546
10/9/18

People looking to renew their drivers license online this website seems up come up first in the search results. They'll happily take your personal information and your money without providing a drivers license. But in fine print they mention they are selling you a guide on how to renew your license. Like anyone would need that. The guide should say watch out for fraudulent sites trying to steal your hard earned money and make sure your DL renewal website address ends in .GOV!

bb213
10/4/18

Using paid ads to look like they are the DMV - Section to renew drivers license looks like you are going to be able to renew a DRIVERS LICENSE when the truth is YOU CAN NOT and they will give you a how to get a drivers license guide. Sites like these need to have BOLD WRITING THAT CLEARLY STATE YOU CAN NOT RENEW A DRIVERS LICENSE ON THIS SITE.

Dear Rosann B., The charge you would have received is for our Drivers License Easy Guide which is a state specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for any related activities with the DMV. If you need to reach us, please call us at 1-888-242-8785 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Regards, Customer Service Team.

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative

Drivers-Licenses.org offers a Road Advisors Guide, which is a state and service-specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for DMV related activities, where possible we provide and pre-fill your specific DMV forms and offer links and instructions for services that can be performed online or require a visit to the DMV. Also included as part of our service is free 60 days of NSD roadside assistance, plus many more benefits. We are not affiliated with the DMV and cannot process changes to your driver license or registration, we provide a service that is designed to save you time by better preparing you for all your DMV activities. We are committed to customer satisfaction and offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. 1-866-525-4341

By Drivers L.

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative

Dear John L., The charge you would have received is for our Drivers License Easy Guide which is a state specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for any related activities with the DMV. If you need to reach us, please call us at 1-888-242-8785 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Regards, Customer Service Team.

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative

Call the 1800 number on their site and demand a refund. I did and they cancelled the transaction and my subscription'. You can also dispute the charge with your credit card company

By Carole C.

Hi Nancy, Please be advised I am responding on behalf of Drivers-Licenses.org. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced on our website. However, our site makes it abundantly clear that is it a privately owned website that is in no way or fashion affiliated or operated by any government agency. The site also makes it clear that it offers a comprehensive Road Guide, which contains helpful information designed to better prepare you for DMV related activities such as Driver License Renewal, Replacement, Change of Address, and Change of Name. We do not ever claim to offer drivers license renewals. Only state-government affiliated sites can perform such tasks. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a full money-back guarantee. Simply contact us at 1-866-721-9827 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Sincerely, The team at Drivers-Licenses.org

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative

Hi Caylon, Please be advised I am responding on behalf of Drivers-Licenses.org. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced on our website. However, our site makes it abundantly clear that is it a privately owned website that is in no way or fashion affiliated or operated by any government agency. The site also makes it clear that it offers a comprehensive Road Guide, which contains helpful information designed to better prepare you for DMV related activities such as Driver License Renewal, Replacement, Change of Address, and Change of Name. We do not ever claim to offer drivers license renewals. Only state-government affiliated sites can perform such tasks. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a full money-back guarantee. Simply contact us at 1-866-721-9827 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Sincerely, The team at Drivers-Licenses.org

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative

Dear Brenda J.., The charge you would have received is for our Drivers License Easy Guide which is a state specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for any related activities with the DMV. If you need to reach us, please call us at 1-888-242-8785 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Regards, Customer Service Team.

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative

Dear Sumiko R., If you haven't received a resolution yet, Please call us at 1-888-242-8785, and we will resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends.

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Drivers-Licenses.org staff and other customers.

Drivers-Licenses.org?