Drivers-Licenses.org reviews

Tel: 1-888-847-0780
info@drivers-licenses.org

joanieh4
8/15/19

Same thing everyone said on here!!!!!! Just wow!!!!! Your not even safe on a DMV website! It says to renew or change of address click here! Now enter your cc info for your license! What a joke!!!!

ronm335
8/6/19

Please pay close attention when trying to renew your drivers license. Somehow I got directed to this scam website. Charged my credit card $3.99 on day one and then $21.99 two days later. I am concerned that I put my card numbers in and they have them so I am going to get a new credit card. I called and demanded both charges be credited and told them they should be ashamed of themselves for having a website that tricks you into thinking they are the true state DMV. They said they will credit both but only after I demanded it be done. I will admit that I should have paid closer attention but this is purposeful deceit. GOOGLE YOU NEED TO REMOVE SCAM SITES LIKE THIS. I AM GOING TO START USING OTHER SEARCH ENGINES BECAUSE GOOGLE IS OUT OF CONTROL.

glennt65
7/30/19

BEWARE - you may be re-directed to DRIVER LEARNING PORTAL - its a SCAM!!! after i googled texas DL renewal was directed to this site ...It has nothing to do with DL renewal

elisam50
7/29/19

Was trying to save time and renew online. Thought I was on legit site to renew my license. I was not. They asked for my credit card info. Then redirected me to print off forms. I called there number 855-339-3716. Talked to a foreign speaking person. Had to emphasize my issue twice. Why did you charge me 25.o8 cents if I was going to have to send forms for renewal. She said there were extra benefits, like road side service, etc. Dammit, I did not want any of that stuff only a renewal. She said we offered refugees ds .I will refund you 21.98. I said no you will not. I paid 25. 98. She tried to say that was processing g fees. I said I wNt to speak to a supervisor right now and you are a scam. She said for this one time she would issue full amt. This is a tot scam. I'm not sure what is going on .

sj249
7/22/19

Total scam. It is a redirect on the official website. Now called licenseinfoguides.com. I too saw the $3.99 and figured shame on me. After $21.99

torim30
7/14/19

It's in the fine print. They look so legit! I submitted my card information and then I realized that they're not at all affiliated with the DMV!! Now I need to call them and refuse the charge. There's no option for a reimbursement on their site either.

phoebej12
7/10/19

I'm another victim of this site as well along with the others here. I thought it was the same dmv site. Typed my info in. Got charged $3.99. I reported it to my card company immediately after because I was confused after I got the "guideline" BS. So no more money has been taken out of my card thankfully. I'm just worried about identity theft. I don't want them stealing my ssn or DL number.. anyone else have this concern?

judyc311
7/7/19

Don't fall for it like I did. I just got another charge or my card, days later, for $21.99. These people need to be run out of business.

richardd561
6/29/19

what a scam strung me along for almost a year all the time telling me I can get charge reduced yeah right wish I had of gone to court on my own probably would have done better

maj2
6/28/19

I had the same experienced at the driverslicenses.org website and yes, it's a scam. They tried to look exactly like DMV site and I wasn't skeptical to give my credit card information. They won't let me continue do the process of updating my DL card info unless I finish the visa card info. Honestly, I had this weird feeling but still preceded anyway. Later on, my card was charged $21.99 and $3.99 from driverslicenses.org
I doubled check my DL card current address status and It was the same old address as before.

I Called the diverslicenses Company and a representative apologized for not meeting my expectation and or I wasn't satisfied with their services. She promised to refund the charges after I told them I am going to block my card and make a complain about their company. She then went and email me a confirmation for refund of my money. I got my money back after three days.

I learned the big lesson to not trust a company who will ask credit card info before continuing to transact business with them. That will serve as red flag that they are into something else.

kristyn17
6/21/19

Total scam! My 19 year old son fell for it. I visited the site and it totally is trying to fool you! Everything you actually need to read in order to understand what you're buying is in extremely small gray font. This is the definition of SCAM!!!! I called and received a refund. They didn't want to refund the $3.99 fee, but I didn't get off the phone until they agreed to refund the entire amount. So sad that people are out to steal our money.

lonnaa
6/17/19

Went to change address on drivers license. Got directed to this scam site. It looks legit, and I entered card number because there is a charge from the DMV. Then I got the lame "guidebook" and knew I was taken. I called 855-203-3782 and got charges voided. $3.99 was already pending, another $21.99 was going to be charged. Call and be FIRM. They will void the charges. I told them if they didn't, I was going to cancel card - either way, they weren't going to get my money. I received an email confirmation within 5 minutes.

firstn12
6/14/19

Seriously... shame on you. Shame on Google. I was dumb enough to click in this bulls****. Please take down you worthless site or at least stop posing like you are a state website.

trevorh126
6/5/19

As with everyone else, I was trying to update my address and only when the website said that I have been billed did I realize my mistake. I called immediately, got $21 refunded, but the $4 fee cannot be refunded. This company has designed so that they will trick people into paying when they are only trying to change their address.

rileyw30
6/5/19

This website is an absolute scam. They lead you to believe you are renewing your drivers license, and charge you a $3.99 processing fee and $25 afterwards. I cannot believe I fell for it. I called and demanded a refund, and she told me she would refund the $25 fee and not the $3.99 processing fee. It am dumbfounded as to why this is the first result on Google when searching to renew a NC drivers license.

karinb54
5/30/19

I was trying to renew my drivers license not realizing I was on the wrong site. Just like everyone else I was charged the 3 different charges and never received my renewal. Went to the DMV and they said I never renewed it.
I called and they said they would refund all the money. They tried to just refund the 19.99 but I insisted on all the transactions and they agreed. I can't believe they can get away with this!

mikej385
5/26/19

These people are a waste of life and Google should be ashamed they sell advertisements to them. This site is completely bull

llindab
5/17/19

Do not do this it is a rip off I got 3.99 and another 22.99. It makes you think you
can get a renew online and you can not.

anal200
5/2/19

I was trying to renew my DL and this stupid website Alabamaportal.org popped up first. It was deceiving as they ask for part of your information and then your Credit card and there is no fee stated on this page. I realized I was on the wrong website when it didn't prompt me to get my DL information. I sent them an email, they call me back immediately just to tell me I was charged $21 plus $3.99 processing fee which they keep after I demanded my money back. This website should be block from operating!

leroyc39
4/30/19

I recently tried to renew my license an was redirected to this website through the proper dmvnow.com of my area. I talked to 2 associated who both assured me all I needed was to print out the form needed out of this "guide".Only directions i received was fill out the form, print it out, and contact dmv prior to my arrival. Big waste of time

pb127
3/8/19

This is a rip off, and totally misleading.

But, you can call them up and tell them your want the charges cancelled. Don't let them get away with charging the processing fee, they will cancel that as well if you push.

I hate companies like this that mislead consumers.

rogerk103
3/3/19

I was trying to renew my license via online and they are the first site that pops up on google. It starts out like they are affiliated with the mva services and give you multiple options then when you put in all your info like your doing what you want . BOOM ......only thing you get is a pamphlet emailed to you and charged your account
Its horribly funny.

$#*! them

anonymousv330
2/20/19

This website took 25$ from me. Do your research first. HIGHLY frustrated and upset. Annoying how it is the FIRST one that comes up on google. TAKE THEM DOWN GOOGLE

jamesm1652
2/15/19

On December 5, 2018 I went to the TXDPS website to renew my drivers license, which expires January 2019. I somehow was linked to driverslicenseonline.org to provide all required information and pay for a new driver's license to sent to my home.
Well, today is is February 15, 2019 and still no driver's license. I called TXDPS customer service and waited 49 minutes to speak with someone.

In the meantime I checked my bank statement online and found the charges for my online renewal, however instead of one charge there were three charges from driverslicensesonline.org. The first charge on December 6 was for $1, second charge on December 6 was for $3.00 and the third charge was made on December 10 for 19.99. I thought three separate charges was a little odd, however they added up to the required online renewal requirement of $24.

Once I was connected with a TXDPS representative, I explained that I had not received my driver's license to date and that I show on my bank statement three charges eg $1, $3, and $19.99. I was then informed that TXDPS had no record of me renewing online. I was also informed that TXDPS would only make one charge for renewing my drivers license, not three and it best to contact my bank to reverse the charges.

I then looked up driverslicenseonline.org and started seeing scam and fraud information and that my renewal efforts in fact caught up within an online scam. How disappointing and so I am now writing this review to warn others on this scam!!

syrissad
2/11/19

This company charges you $25 for nothing! - They say they email you a guide on how to renew your drivers license.. lol. I know how to renew my license! - I thought this was the website to do that.. Anyways, no refunds so steer very clear of this scam!

Dear Rosann B., The charge you would have received is for our Drivers License Easy Guide which is a state specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for any related activities with the DMV. If you need to reach us, please call us at 1-888-242-8785 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Regards, Customer Service Team.

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative

Drivers-Licenses.org offers a Road Advisors Guide, which is a state and service-specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for DMV related activities, where possible we provide and pre-fill your specific DMV forms and offer links and instructions for services that can be performed online or require a visit to the DMV. Also included as part of our service is free 60 days of NSD roadside assistance, plus many more benefits. We are not affiliated with the DMV and cannot process changes to your driver license or registration, we provide a service that is designed to save you time by better preparing you for all your DMV activities. We are committed to customer satisfaction and offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. 1-866-525-4341

By Drivers L.

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative

Dear John L., The charge you would have received is for our Drivers License Easy Guide which is a state specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for any related activities with the DMV. If you need to reach us, please call us at 1-888-242-8785 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Regards, Customer Service Team.

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative

Call the 1800 number on their site and demand a refund. I did and they cancelled the transaction and my subscription'. You can also dispute the charge with your credit card company

By Carole C.

Oddly enough, on their "Terms and Condition" page, at the very top in red it reads: "Please Note: CLASS ACTION WAIVER section contains a binding arbitration clause and class action waiver. It affects your rights about how to resolve any dispute with Texas DLP." When you go down to the CLASS ACTION WAIVER section it reads, "THE PARTIES WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH WAIVER IS PROHIBITED BY LAW OR DEEMED BY A COURT OF LAW TO BE AGAINST PUBLIC POLICY." Guess they've been to that rodeo before and they know that most think they are a trusted site and "click away" on those "terms and conditions" check boxes. But I still say it doesn't give them the right to defraud everyone into thinking they are getting a license renewal.You know the State of Texas Government is aware of this ---- but it is amazing that it can be allowed to continue. I feel our government doesn't want to get their hands dirty because there are too many protections in place for fraud businesses like this. Right under our noses, and we can't even prosecute because of all their "civil liberties". This is when our fear of big brother brutality has tied his hands behind his back. In other countries, they wouldn't be allowing this, which is why they are here.

By Concerned C.

Hi Nancy, Please be advised I am responding on behalf of Drivers-Licenses.org. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced on our website. However, our site makes it abundantly clear that is it a privately owned website that is in no way or fashion affiliated or operated by any government agency. The site also makes it clear that it offers a comprehensive Road Guide, which contains helpful information designed to better prepare you for DMV related activities such as Driver License Renewal, Replacement, Change of Address, and Change of Name. We do not ever claim to offer drivers license renewals. Only state-government affiliated sites can perform such tasks. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a full money-back guarantee. Simply contact us at 1-866-721-9827 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Sincerely, The team at Drivers-Licenses.org

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative

Hi Caylon, Please be advised I am responding on behalf of Drivers-Licenses.org. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced on our website. However, our site makes it abundantly clear that is it a privately owned website that is in no way or fashion affiliated or operated by any government agency. The site also makes it clear that it offers a comprehensive Road Guide, which contains helpful information designed to better prepare you for DMV related activities such as Driver License Renewal, Replacement, Change of Address, and Change of Name. We do not ever claim to offer drivers license renewals. Only state-government affiliated sites can perform such tasks. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a full money-back guarantee. Simply contact us at 1-866-721-9827 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Sincerely, The team at Drivers-Licenses.org

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative

Dear Brenda J.., The charge you would have received is for our Drivers License Easy Guide which is a state specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for any related activities with the DMV. If you need to reach us, please call us at 1-888-242-8785 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Regards, Customer Service Team.

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative

Dear Sumiko R., If you haven't received a resolution yet, Please call us at 1-888-242-8785, and we will resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends.

By Sophia M., Fishinglicense.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Drivers-Licenses.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Drivers-Licenses.org