This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Drivers-Licenses.org

Drivers-Licenses.org

www.drivers-licenses.org

Drivers-Licenses.org has a consumer rating of 1.04 stars from 193 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Drivers-Licenses.org also ranks 30th among Government Records sites.

No positive highlights yet

• If you click on replace drivers license it changes over to a web page to download a drivers license easy guide.
  • Charged my credit card $3.99 on day one and then $21.99 two days later.
How would you rate Drivers-Licenses.org?

“I did receive a legitimate DL going through them”

Rhonda S.
8/25/18

Reading the reviews I was a bit worried but I have to say I did receive a legitimate DL from them (took it into the DMV to verify). I would have given them a five star but they never responded to my email about my concern. I filed a BBB report against them and have since apologized on the BBB report. Not sure how I got lucky from reading all of these reviews but in my case...fast (had it in less than 10 days), easy and legit.

“Stay calm”

Alyse P.
12/17/19

You got got for $5 dollars. Calmly call. They will refund your money. They're going to run you through it. It took me 6 minutes. I stayed calm and just said no thank you to all his "roadside assistance" & "$100 value cards". Just eat the $5 dollars and be done with it.

drivers license (32) credit card (42) processing fee (12) dmv site (9) scam site (7) credit card company (5) google search (5) identity theft (4) state website (4) license guide (6) change address (3) 7-10 business days (3)
alysep1
December 17th, 2019
Just eat the $5 dollars and be done with it.
kristyn17
June 21st, 2019
Total scam! My 19 year old son fell for it. I visited the site and it totally is trying to fool you! Everything you actually need to read in order to understand what you're buying is in extremely small gray font. This is the definition of SCAM!!!! I called and received a refund. They didn't want to refund the $3.99 fee, but I didn't get off the phone until they agreed to refund the entire amount. So sad that people are out to steal our money.
timbos
February 5th, 2019
WHY did I not research this website first?? What a RIP OFF! Went to renew my drivers license and was sent to this website which seemed legit. Had no idea. First was charged 3.99 for some manual and thought well they got me, lesson learned. Then the next day seen a charge for 19.99!! Immediately googled and found these reviews. Man this was pretty good. I never even thought twice. Anyway on the bright side if there is one, it was easy to get refunded.
torim30
July 14th, 2019
It's in the fine print. They look so legit! I submitted my card information and then I realized that they're not at all affiliated with the DMV!! Now I need to call them and refuse the charge. There's no option for a reimbursement on their site either.
rogerk103
March 3rd, 2019
I was trying to renew my license via online and they are the first site that pops up on google. It starts out like they are affiliated with the mva services and give you multiple options then when you put in all your info like your doing what you want . BOOM ......only thing you get is a pamphlet emailed to you and charged your account
Its horribly funny.

$#*! them
mt281
October 23rd, 2019
These people are extremely deceitful, they know what they are doing is wrong, but they continue to rip people off. Google needs to do a better job of eliminating this type of website from their search engine. Call them and demand your money back. They don't seem to like it when you threaten to contact the better business bureau.
phoebej12
July 10th, 2019
I'm another victim of this site as well along with the others here. I thought it was the same dmv site. Typed my info in. Got charged $3.99. I reported it to my card company immediately after because I was confused after I got the "guideline" BS. So no more money has been taken out of my card thankfully. I'm just worried about identity theft. I don't want them stealing my ssn or DL number.. anyone else have this concern?
anal200
May 2nd, 2019
I was trying to renew my DL and this stupid website Alabamaportal.org popped up first. It was deceiving as they ask for part of your information and then your Credit card and there is no fee stated on this page. I realized I was on the wrong website when it didn't prompt me to get my DL information. I sent them an email, they call me back immediately just to tell me I was charged $21 plus $3.99 processing fee which they keep after I demanded my money back. This website should be block from operating!
charlesh765
November 2nd, 2019
I'm thinking since the legal system is past dragging ass on this, I might just go pay these MFs a little visit. That the Texas Rangers haven't payed them a visit already amazes me.
sandram610
October 10th, 2019
I also was tricked into thinking I was ordering a duplicate license. I was charged $4.99, then several days later $9.99 and the $21.99 charge was declined by my card because Capitol one recognized it as a fraudulent charge. I called and demanded a refund which they claim will take 7-10 business days. Now I'm thinking I need to cancel my card...
rileyw30
June 5th, 2019
This website is an absolute scam. They lead you to believe you are renewing your drivers license, and charge you a $3.99 processing fee and $25 afterwards. I cannot believe I fell for it. I called and demanded a refund, and she told me she would refund the $25 fee and not the $3.99 processing fee. It am dumbfounded as to why this is the first result on Google when searching to renew a NC drivers license.
amyb17
October 26th, 2019
This site is ridiculous! $30 for some bs guide? I thought I could get a replacement dL because I lost mine!
rhondas158
August 25th, 2018
janied12
February 7th, 2019
Do not use this site. It is a total scam. My daughter tried to renew her license and got nothing. They certainly had no trouble charging my card.
amyr265
November 13th, 2018
a ridiculous scam. The various DMV's need to be aware this is happening. I typed in the address from my renewal paperwork and got this site. You can't tell until the end when no license info is sent to your email. then it is too late and you have already given them card info. I got the later 19.99 charge reversed but they still got 3.99 as a payment for my stupidity. that must add up for them. it IS a scam and should be taken down. Please, everyone, report them to BBB!
bobb546
October 9th, 2018
People looking to renew their drivers license online this website seems up come up first in the search results. They'll happily take your personal information and your money without providing a drivers license. But in fine print they mention they are selling you a guide on how to renew your license. Like anyone would need that. The guide should say watch out for fraudulent sites trying to steal your hard earned money and make sure your DL renewal website address ends in .GOV!
lonnaa
June 17th, 2019
Went to change address on drivers license. Got directed to this scam site. It looks legit, and I entered card number because there is a charge from the DMV. Then I got the lame "guidebook" and knew I was taken. I called *******782 and got charges voided. $3.99 was already pending, another $21.99 was going to be charged. Call and be FIRM. They will void the charges. I told them if they didn't, I was going to cancel card - either way, they weren't going to get my money. I received an email confirmation within 5 minutes.
pauld681
September 7th, 2019
My experience was exactly the same as another reviewers here was, I thought I was renewing my driver's license (Michigan) and somehow got redirected and you're driving in fall charge my credit card 3 times (so far). One charge for $3 one for $3.99 and one for $21.99 - my driver's license wasn't renewed through the state at all and I didn't receive anything from this site.
sj249
July 22nd, 2019
Total scam. It is a redirect on the official website. Now called licenseinfoguides.com. I too saw the $3.99 and figured shame on me. After $21.99
karinb54
May 30th, 2019
I was trying to renew my drivers license not realizing I was on the wrong site. Just like everyone else I was charged the 3 different charges and never received my renewal. Went to the DMV and they said I never renewed it.
I called and they said they would refund all the money. They tried to just refund the 19.99 but I insisted on all the transactions and they agreed. I can't believe they can get away with this!
judyc311
July 7th, 2019
Don't fall for it like I did. I just got another charge or my card, days later, for $21.99. These people need to be run out of business.
andreyt7
February 20th, 2018
I googled for driver license renewal. This site showed in the results. Thinking that this is the place to renew my license i clicked on it. After giving my information to them they charged my credit card multiple times. For what? I don't know. They do not provide any service, they just have information on how to renew your license. I am going to report this web site. I see that 99% of people who have used this website have the same problems. Lets report this people!! Put them in Jail for fraud.
pb127
March 8th, 2019
This is a rip off, and totally misleading.

But, you can call them up and tell them your want the charges cancelled. Don't let them get away with charging the processing fee, they will cancel that as well if you push.

I hate companies like this that mislead consumers.
richardd561
June 29th, 2019
what a scam strung me along for almost a year all the time telling me I can get charge reduced yeah right wish I had of gone to court on my own probably would have done better
marym222
September 22nd, 2015
I some how ended up at mydriverslicense.org (which is the same as driverslicense.org) while looking for DMV information as well. I thought I was renewing my license online. When I realized I had paid for some kind of downloadable DMV guide I knew I'd been fooled. While I do believe they use very shady practices to get you to their site and to get you to make the purchase, they did agree to refund my credit card with no additional pressure or pushback. Call their billing department directly at *******269. I'll follow up if the refund doesn't post in the next 5-7 business days as they promised.

I think they make a lot of their money off of folks that don't realize the mistake or don't follow up.
sophiam31
Sophia M. – Drivers-Licenses.org Rep
Dear Mary,

If you need any further assistance, please call us at 1-888-242-8785 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends.

Regards,
Customer Service Team.

Dear Rosann B., The charge you would have received is for our Drivers License Easy Guide which is a state specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for any related activities with the DMV. If you need to reach us, please call us at 1-888-242-8785 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Regards, Customer Service Team.

See more answers (4)

Drivers-Licenses.org offers a Road Advisors Guide, which is a state and service-specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for DMV related activities, where possible we provide and pre-fill your specific DMV forms and offer links and instructions for services that can be performed online or require a visit to the DMV. Also included as part of our service is free 60 days of NSD roadside assistance, plus many more benefits. We are not affiliated with the DMV and cannot process changes to your driver license or registration, we provide a service that is designed to save you time by better preparing you for all your DMV activities. We are committed to customer satisfaction and offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. 1-866-525-4341

By Drivers L.
See more answers (2)

If you haven't received a resolution yet, Please call us at 1-888-242-8785, and we will resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends.

See more answers (2)

Dear John L., The charge you would have received is for our Drivers License Easy Guide which is a state specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for any related activities with the DMV. If you need to reach us, please call us at 1-888-242-8785 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Regards, Customer Service Team.

See more answers (2)

Dear Sherry G., The charge you would have received is for our Drivers License Easy Guide which is a state specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for any related activities with the DMV. If you need to reach us, please call us at 1-888-242-8785 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Regards, Customer Service Team.

See more answers (2)

Call the 1800 number on their site and demand a refund. I did and they cancelled the transaction and my subscription'. You can also dispute the charge with your credit card company

By Carole C.

Oddly enough, on their "Terms and Condition" page, at the very top in red it reads: "Please Note: CLASS ACTION WAIVER section contains a binding arbitration clause and class action waiver. It affects your rights about how to resolve any dispute with Texas DLP." When you go down to the CLASS ACTION WAIVER section it reads, "THE PARTIES WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH WAIVER IS PROHIBITED BY LAW OR DEEMED BY A COURT OF LAW TO BE AGAINST PUBLIC POLICY." Guess they've been to that rodeo before and they know that most think they are a trusted site and "click away" on those "terms and conditions" check boxes. But I still say it doesn't give them the right to defraud everyone into thinking they are getting a license renewal.You know the State of Texas Government is aware of this ---- but it is amazing that it can be allowed to continue. I feel our government doesn't want to get their hands dirty because there are too many protections in place for fraud businesses like this. Right under our noses, and we can't even prosecute because of all their "civil liberties". This is when our fear of big brother brutality has tied his hands behind his back. In other countries, they wouldn't be allowing this, which is why they are here.

By Concerned C.

Call local police and file for PD report whether online or in person to protect yourself incase of future identity theft from this fraudulent website

By Michael S.

Hi Nancy, Please be advised I am responding on behalf of Drivers-Licenses.org. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced on our website. However, our site makes it abundantly clear that is it a privately owned website that is in no way or fashion affiliated or operated by any government agency. The site also makes it clear that it offers a comprehensive Road Guide, which contains helpful information designed to better prepare you for DMV related activities such as Driver License Renewal, Replacement, Change of Address, and Change of Name. We do not ever claim to offer drivers license renewals. Only state-government affiliated sites can perform such tasks. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a full money-back guarantee. Simply contact us at 1-866-721-9827 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Sincerely, The team at Drivers-Licenses.org

By Sophia M.,

Hi Caylon, Please be advised I am responding on behalf of Drivers-Licenses.org. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced on our website. However, our site makes it abundantly clear that is it a privately owned website that is in no way or fashion affiliated or operated by any government agency. The site also makes it clear that it offers a comprehensive Road Guide, which contains helpful information designed to better prepare you for DMV related activities such as Driver License Renewal, Replacement, Change of Address, and Change of Name. We do not ever claim to offer drivers license renewals. Only state-government affiliated sites can perform such tasks. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a full money-back guarantee. Simply contact us at 1-866-721-9827 or send an email to info@drivers-licenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends. Sincerely, The team at Drivers-Licenses.org

By Sophia M.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Drivers-Licenses.org staff and other customers.

https://t.co/zb5Q9eIGJR is your complete resource for all driver-related services. Discover more about driver licensing procedures at https://t.co/zb5Q9eIGJR.

sophiam31
Sophia M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Drivers-Licenses.org?

Have a question about Drivers-Licenses.org?