DreamWorldTravel reviews

Tel: 0208 589 9888

2 reviews with 3 stars

rasham
1/16/19

Further to my previous review, l would like to say
I got sorted with another flight, same date and time, and this is thanks to LUBNA from the customer support.

Rasha(Mrs Kenawy)

chrisf320
1/8/19

My original review is below (under line) where I scored a 1. I've had some additional contact / action from the company so have updated to a 3. This was based upon below.

After posting review on this (and some other review sites) the next day I was contacted by Lubna from customer services who had seen my review.

She was significantly more polite, apologetic and helpful and within 2 days I had a full refund onto my credit card.

I also mentioned that it would be good to update the clarity of baggage on the website and she said they had already done it. I just checked today by trying to book a similar flight and it said 'No Baggage', much better!

Only seems fair to update after they have taken my feedback and made improvements. Just a shame it took me posting a negative review to spring them into action, however late action is better than nothing.

Anyway, if you do end up here reading this and are tearing your hair out. Try calling Lubna (extension 910) you might just have a bit more luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Few important points to help you make up your own mind about this company before you part with your hard earned cash.

1) Don't just look at overall scores on review sites.
If you actually read a few of the high scoring reviews I will let you make your own mind up if you think they are real or not. I certainly wouldn't write a positive review in the way these are done. My opinion - fake.
Then read a negative review, you'll find it written honestly and from a real person with a real experience (like mine).

2) Read their terms and conditions, there are some real gems in there (plus note the poor grammar) - e.g. "E-tickets will sent to you by be email and these may be dispatched at any time up to 10 days, or more, prior to departure" - What?! If I pay for flights 10 months in the future I might not get my tickets until 10 days before I fly! Ridiculous, if I pay for my tickets then you should buy them immediately and pass them on to me. This is a means to take your money and not breach terms and conditions of sale by supplying you nothing but a reservation (which I imagine costs nothing or next to nothing). Read other negative reviews to see how they have used this to keep others hanging on thinking they will get their tickets in the future (and they never did).

3) What is included in that cheap flight? Their website doesn't make having no baggage very clear..... a tiny little icon with "0P" next to it. No options to select baggage options, but if you notice it and call them they will be quick to quote you for adding bags and taking that money as well. Hmmmmm, now that flight doesn't seem quite so cheap any more.

My own personal experience, I bought tickets and as I didn't see baggage details in any of my correspondence I called to ask. They were not included so I was provided a quote for them that made the price not so hot and I asked for a full refund. This is when the amazing customer service wasn't quite as other have posted. Commitments to call back never met, you will ALWAYS have to phone them.
No attempt to try and help with cancelling, I was simply told "you should have read the terms and conditions"...... wish I had rather than just seeing the cheap price. I also started to look at reviews and realised I was probably never going to get my tickets.
I called the operator (Virgin) and they confirmed the tickets had been reserved but not paid for (not booked). They had all my cash yet hadn't bought the tickets!
I contacted Action Fraud (as some others have done) and spoke to a fraud adviser. Although they couldn't say they had history of this company the advise they gave me was stop contacting the company and seek to reclaim your funds through the credit card company. They said taking my money and not buying the tickets is ticket fraud and told me to register a case.
So now I've purchased my tickets with Virgin (who supplied the e-ticket immediately) and I will look to get my funds back through the dispute I have raised with my credit card.

Simple advice, go elsewhere. I'm sure you can get a good value price from a reputable supplier then you can look forward to your trip without the worry of "Am I going to get any tickets?"

Good luck with that, they will use any available excuse not to speak to you and their online in absolutely waste of time, as they ask you to call them at the end

By Bahtiyor D.

Questions? Get answers from the DreamWorldTravel staff and other customers.

5 Photos for DreamWorldTravel