Review of DreamPolo.ru

Tel: 2016061126
dreampoloteam@gmail.com

reneeh45
11/24/17
i M RECEIVING MULTIPLE EMAILS WITH REPLACEMENT ITEMS NEEDED AM SENDING THE REPLACEMENT ITEMS HOWEVER ITS NOT BEING ACKNOWLEDGE BECAUSE THE NEXT DAY I GET THE SAME EMAIL ABOUT THE SAME ITEMS NEEDED TO BE REPLACE I NEED HELP IS THERE A PHONE #
joshh87
9/25/17
I bought louis vuitton shoes and they arrived a week later it's good quality i will buy again thanks.
elvinf1
7/12/16
I ordered shoes and cloth. They were delivered as promise and on time.. I definitely will buy again. Thx
davidd159
9/13/15
I ordered 3 pairs of Timberland boots from Dreampolo.ru in March 2015 (I live in NYS) and they didn't arrive til August 2015 and on top of that, they shipped'em out in plastic wrapped so tight that the shoes were all squished up and bent out of form!!! (See Pics in photos section).On top of that, a "BILL" from the shipping company-DHL- stating that I owe them (DHL) $74.38 for a custom's duty fee (Dreampolo was suppose to handle all shipping fees because they charged me an exorbitant $78.98 just to ship 3 pairs of boots) came in th mail for me, so now I will have that on my credit report (I'm not paying it!)....Another Knock-off selling Chinese company named "Sneakerright" only charges $12 for S/H and I have been dealing with it for 4 years now without any problems...The only reason i didn't use them this time because the boots i wanted were out of stock). DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM DREAMPOLO.RU OR YOU WILL BE OVERCHARGED!!!

Questions? Get answers from the DreamPolo.ru staff and other customers.

DreamPolo.ru?