Review of Dreamily.store

Dreamily.store reviews

sankaranp
7/8/19

I did order for 3 watches for my wife- as mother's day gift. As other people have said if you start tracking for it - it says delivery could not be completed. This type of companies needs to be banned and action should be taken

pennyw58
6/29/19

I ordered the Starry Sky watches for my mom for mother's day and never received them. It said undeliverable address. I know i put the correct address because I'm obsessive about checking it.
When i go to their site it says order fulfilled. I sent them a photo of the email stating undeliverable so i finally got a response stating that they've resent the order. I've contacted this "company" at least 10 times including asking to have my money back and out of all of them I only received the one reply. Stupid me... It's got to be a fake company being they don't even have a contact number. And to the satisfied customer that supposedly got their order within 2 weeks... You're probably one of the scammers.

deborahj169
5/22/19

I ordered two starry night watches and after reading some reviews I got kind of worried. I ordered my watches on May 8th and receive them today May 20th I am very satisfied in the watchers are very beautiful
"

melh49
3/25/19

I purchased a "Starry Sky" watch from these people on December 9. On December 24 I emailed to ask where it was. Eventually I got a reply saying we are sorry for any inconvenience, check your tracking number.

I did. It didn't work. I emailed again, explaining that the tracking number was not in the system. So they sent me a different tracking number! This one said "delivered in zip code 32246" but did not provide an address.

I wrote again. They asked me to check my post office. My post office does not use this kind of tracking number--22 digits, no letters! This went on for a long time. I heard from "Phoebe" six times, each time after a delay, each time saying check your tracking number. I asked to speak to her supervisor and never heard from her again. So I went back to the website. I clicked "CONTACT US" and wrote a new message saying that I had never received my watch and all my complaints did was get someone supposedly named Phoebe who spoke very poor English to tell me to check my tracking number.

So today I got an email from "EVA (JH)". And what did "Eva" say? "Check your tracking number. Look in your mailbox. Ask your post office Ask your neighbors. If there is any inconvenience please understand. Any questions, please hesitate to contact us." I'm not making this up.

I think there is ONE person in this company responding to any queries, and all they know how to say is "Check your tracking number." Never mind the tracking number is invalid in any US Post office. Never mind there are 10,000 people in my zip code, I should check with all of them. Never mind my mailbox is a standard size, 18 inches long, 8 inches high, 6 inches wide. They apparently think things can't be seen in them. And they are either threatening me or their English is worse than kindergarten level. "Please hesitate to contact us."

I've checked other sites and seen other reports of undelivered merchandise. Don't be fooled by their website, this company is dishonest and shouldn't be touched by anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the Dreamily.store staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Dreamily.store