Review of Doteasy

Burnaby, BC V5G 4W9, Canada

williamj144
William J.
8/3/18

So far Doteasy has helped me with all questions and answers, as well has helped me save some sites i may have lost if not for their help.
Thank-You Doteasy Staff.
P.S. I am to have another company help me set up One website and i would like to hear your opinion.

anonymousc78
anonymous C.
7/31/18

The exchange rate is shockingly high, about 10% higher than current credit card rates so it would be nice to be able to pay in USD for a .ca domain, or be offered a more competitive rate.

stevet242
steve T.
7/28/18

Everything is going well... I have used your site for the past 10 plus years from valentinotruck.com and a number of other sites thanks

marcosr24
marcos R.
7/28/18

i find it disappointing when you punish your customer for being loyal. It costs more to gain a customer than to keep one... you should not charge me MORE for continuing to purchase domains from you, you should charge me LESS. You removed my $5 per domain because i purchased more than 5. would you prefer i get a promotional price somewhere else?

jillr106
Jill R.
7/17/18

I was very please with their patience and thorough explanation of the options available for what I want to do with my site.

laureng118
6/27/18

Absolutely shoddy experience - wanted to unlock my domain so i could transfer away from them - not only did this take 3 times of asking (with them ignoring my request and trying to keep me with them)- i then get sent a form that i have to fill out manually and send back to them with my bank details so that they can charge me $15 for the pleasure of leaving - Steer clear of this company - I've used a lot of registrars over the years but never this difficult!! - for cheap and easy go to NameSilo - for excellent customer service go Iwantmyname.com

michaeld806
Michael D.
6/18/18

Thank you for your help. I take it that I do not have to notify Register.com that I am transferring my domain name to Doteasy?

barbaras509
6/5/18

Wonderful support, no matter the question. Fast responses, very professional and patient, with extremely clear information or instructions. They go the extra mile to ensure my issue has been resolved to my satisfaction. This level of support is priceless!

mikaelk1
Mikael K.
6/2/18

Pretty smart. But minus was where not showing how to connect the email address to the established domain. At least was not clearly available. More layman terms than IT instructions are welcome.

elainem127
Elaine M.
6/1/18

Appreciate being able to get both domain name service and startup hosting completed in one order. Easy applications.

michaelw565
Michael W.
5/31/18

Continue to be very pleased with Doteasy and their services. Have been a loyal customer for MANY years!!

patrickf88
Patrick F.
5/31/18

As always, doteasy makes it easy to buy a domain! Thank you for being a great partner for my freelance web business!

davidw628
David W.
5/31/18

Have purchased 20+ domain names over the past six months or so and love the prices, the ease of use and the simplicity of this site.

dantem22
Dante M.
5/31/18

I've always used Doteasy.... great service and price... always prompt in answering requests or doubts....

jennifers584
Jennifer S.
5/31/18

As always, the folks at Doteasy made it easy to purchase a domain and set up hosting. Reminded me why I always use them for my website needs.

hazaels
Hazael S.
5/31/18

I have been a doteasy customer for many years with several sites because I like your excellent services

ernestr16
Ernest R.
5/31/18

It was quick and easy to register my domain and set the dns where I needed it to go. No bizarre contracts or "gotchas", unlike some registrars.

joshm188
Josh M.
5/31/18

I've been working with DotEasy for the last 15 years now. I love their service! They have evolved improving the services and products making them my number one choice for my clients websites.

joshm215
Josh M.
5/31/18

I've used DotEasy for more then 10 Years now. They are friendly, helpful, and easy to work with. They've evolved their products over the years, listening to the customers and it has only gotten better every year! I will ONLY work with DotEasy to evolve and grow my business in the future. We can't thank them enough for their support, lower costs and customer service that is one of the best teams I've worked with. Thank You!

adriennen9
5/28/18

I have a few website hosted with Doteasy and I've never had problems with them. Doteasy doesn't disappoint. I am starting a web shop and Doteasy is of course my first choice! It's great to be with a company that continues to deliver great support year after year. Would be great if they can have an email-only plan as their email is great and a lot more affordable than signing up a gmail or outlook account!

mariant14
Marian T.
5/27/18

To have quick definitions of some of the terms would be helpful. This would go far in determining which package would better suite one's needs.

patrickf89
Patrick F.
5/27/18

I have been a doteasy customer since 2009!!! I have many sites and domains with doteasy. I joined the "revelution" a long time ago. Keep up the great work!!

candaces39
Candace S.
5/25/18

Really easy to transfer the domains, looking forward to using a domain service that cares about it's customers.

elizabethb359
Elizabeth B.
5/23/18

I have to say.... I was duped into thinking it was in any way 'free' --- $75 usd is not close to free..... I've done this several times before... it really felt a bit cheeky this time... I must be getting old...

ronaldf40
Ronald f.
5/18/18

I've been using doteasy for years and now recently started a business support group and of course doteasy!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Doteasy staff and other customers.

Doteasy?