Review of Doteasy

Burnaby, BC V5G 4W9, Canada

ivanj35
Ivan J.
1/9/19

Provided respectively requested information and multiply speaking over LIVE CHAT, phone (+18664563888) and
case ticket submissions (such as Case Number: 1077324-818915433) with Doteasy customer support about the
semydo.com domain transfer, I promptly reviewed everything several times plus asked explicitly from my
side what's necessary and had it immediately performed and despite describing that I was just hoping this
investigation doesn't take longer than anticipated transfer execution deadline possibility and ability to
enter readily available authorization code, no order got fulfilled. In lieu of all this input and
everything conveyed (e.g., email: "Thank you for contacting Doteasy.
Your domain transfer application was declined due to payment declined.") I find letting semydo.com expire
and being taken overwhelmingly reckless and abruptly notorious since payment was never an issue (never had
any problems before and my payment was proper) and hurdle at all for making this happen at expected (few
cents/total amount) duration. This claim is a personal matter which your enterprise generally routinely
attends and I am appalled and greatly dismayed by the current Doteasy company staff and personnel (upper
management) careless behavior. Taken specific preparedness with Godaddy authorization code acquisition, my
semydo.com domain (valued at over particular price amount) should have not been let go beyond given
deadline.
Thus the chosen staff score rating reflecting all injustice.
Sincerely,
Ivan

victoriaf38
Victoria F.
1/6/19

First time website illiterate user. Not enough knowledge on site to walk you through the steps. Still not sure what I just purchased?

jh381
12/31/18

I CANNOT get my domains away from them. They have locked them to themselves and they are holding them hostage and ignoring me. A whois on them tells they are concealed. I have several businesses and have never concealed any of their identities. These guys are scammers.

edenu
Eden U.
12/30/18

my price went up (got worse) from the advertised once I entered my customer info so even though I have 10-15+ domains with you you penalize a repeat customer. Domain was advertised as $10 off, $5 net price but I'm paying $7.50 or something like that

jasont230
Jason T.
12/22/18

I have hosted a couple websites through DotEasy in the past and have always been happy with the service level. Thank you for the easy domain management interface and simple sign-up process!

bryanj43
Bryan J.
12/19/18

Seriously? 24 hrs to know IF my domain gets registered? Are you INSANE? or did 1and1.com buy you out?
WELCOME TO DOTEASY!
We have received your application and are currently processing it. This is typically done within 24 hours upon which you will receive your Doteasy activation notice. If there should be any problems with your application details, we will contact you at the email address or phone number you have provided on your application form.

anonymousn226
anonymous N.
12/12/18

Very minimal design which prevents any confusion on the user end, I really like how fast it gave me the progress on each screen..
I would like to get offers on cheap email services, like maybe one email inbox at least.. Christmas promos etc..

philipg70
Philip G.
12/3/18

when I looked at the amount I was to pay it came to $135 US but it said it was for 1 year hosting... I believe it should have said 3 yrs of hosting. I realized that it was 3yr x $45 and free web sign-up. I am thankful for the break and hope I am right. Is there an annual renewal for the web name for the 2nd and 3rd year or is it all included?

anonymousq229
anonymous Q.
11/29/18

Great experience, except I had to try a couple times because the first time I clicked the checkout button, nothing happened.

igorb40
Igor B.
11/20/18

I have been with Doteasy for about 20+ years! (Right around the time that it was still a fledgling web-hosting provider). You could say that I was a charter member, and was here from the very beginning.

Throughout those 20 years, I remained loyal only to them for these services, having them host over a dozen of my domains! Their impeccable customer relation is what makes the difference!

Whenever I have had the need to directly contact them for any manner of inquiries, concerns, solutions, or amendments to my services, I was met with a highly personalized and attentive staff member's help, and that answer came almost immediately (I haven't had to wait for longer than 24 hours, tops, for a response to my messages). This is unprecedented service, indeed, and a highly successful business model, given that Doteasy treats each customer as if they were almost family. You're truly made to feel that you MATTER! For these reasons and more, I plan to stay with Doteasy for life!

Even though the ratings provide for up to 5 stars, I would happily give them 6, if I could!

jamesd408
James D.
11/16/18

Only place I use to register domains! :) Hey, do I have automatic domain renewal turned on? And I would like to add a more robust pay account so that we don't get shut down if I lose my card. I certainly don't want that!

marilynp95
marilyn p.
11/14/18

Love Dot Easy - been using their services for many years now and keep coming back for my web needs.

amirrezaa
Amirreza A.
11/3/18

I am using doteasy services for over than a decade and several plans are active with this great service provider in every way on the world wide web.

jeanz7
jean Z.
10/22/18

Doteasy support is the best support for names and hosting websites. The support team is always helpful and kind, even when I ask silly questions I should have known the answer too. I couldn't ask for a better Support Team.

lylew12
Lyle W.
9/30/18

I've used Doteasy since they started in 1782 and have had hardly any problems. Any troubles I did have I did have were quickly remedied.

lindaa174
Linda A.
9/27/18

Once I created the Master Account, the rest was easy. Until then, I kept trying to sign up for lindawing.net, and even though I turned off .com, it kept insisting that I had to have both. It was frustrating.

hannaht49
Hannah T.
9/19/18

I've been using doteasy for years, and I started shopping around recently to see if there is a better hosting deal. Price for the service, in my opinion, you still can't be beat! I just registered a new domain name with you, and I'm looking forward to trying my hand at wordpress. Cheers old friend!

anonymousf121
anonymous F.
9/7/18

I like to thank you for your cheap domain sells i am senior IT man who who have experience of 8 years of computer knowledge thanks again

jimm650
9/5/18

Doteasy will continue to charge your credit card even if you do not use their services. The fine print you don't see allows this. They will not send a renewal notice and to cancel you need to go through support. You cannot cancel on the web site. Beware.

johnm1759
John M.
8/31/18

I love doteasy very easy to work with and the experience shopping and friendly help support is always there to help you and make your experience easier and user friendly.

tkl5
TK L.
8/22/18

Was unable to secure $5 per domain. Stated I had reached my limit, but I have not registered a new domain for some time now. Disappointed it did not let me know right away that I did not qualify and explain why.

trevorm87
Trevor M.
8/20/18

great so far. but i need to link my hosting account from my azzhole812001 name to the name i just registered. so that it shares hosting with my pre existing account?

melissaw181
Melissa W.
8/19/18

I’ve been with this company since the early 2000’s. I wouldn’t want to change because their customer service is so good.

williamj144
William J.
8/3/18

So far Doteasy has helped me with all questions and answers, as well has helped me save some sites i may have lost if not for their help.
Thank-You Doteasy Staff.
P.S. I am to have another company help me set up One website and i would like to hear your opinion.

anonymousc78
anonymous C.
7/31/18

The exchange rate is shockingly high, about 10% higher than current credit card rates so it would be nice to be able to pay in USD for a .ca domain, or be offered a more competitive rate.

Questions? Get answers from the Doteasy staff and other customers.

Doteasy?