DoorsWorld.co

DoorsWorld.co has a consumer rating of 1.42 stars from 89 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about DoorsWorld.co most frequently mention next day, customer service and several times problems. DoorsWorld.co ranks 45th among Doors & Windows sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Doorsworld told me delivery date and DX had no record.
  • Bought door on next day delivery and 3 days later no door.
How would you rate DoorsWorld.co?

“Not bad at all”

Paul M.
3/9/17

I saw the bad reviews on here AFTER I had bought a door from the website, and was really worried that it would all go wrong. I've had no grumbles. The one snag was that the delivery tracker wasn't working on the website, but I phoned through (didn't have to wait long to speak to someone) and they were really helpfull. Door arrived in great condition as expected, when expected. Can't say fairer than that really.

“Awful cowboy company”

Mo m.
10/4/17

I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. Bought door on next day delivery and 3 days later no door. Called support and left hanging for 45 mins and second time 30 mins before I hung up. I decided to call sales and surprise they answered straight away but refused to help. Have been in touch with PayPal to try and get my money back now. I didn't know cowboy companies like this still existed!

delivery date (13) day delivery (17)
mom142
October 4th, 2017
markl286
November 22nd, 2017
Ordered two doors for next day delivery. Needless to say its now day three and I'm still waiting. Their courier (DX) tell you it's a Doorsworld issue and vice versa. They're quick enough to take your money, but actually delivering the goods doesn't seem to be important to them.

Customer satisfaction and brand reputation are obviously not major concerns for this company.
domg3
January 28th, 2018
Thank you reviewers for your feedback! Was going to order two doors from this company but thought Id check up on them first - from what the majority of you say I will be going elsewhere! I think Doorsworld.co.uk need to seriously sort their shizzle out! Regards
yvonnett
July 15th, 2017
Generally a very poor experience. Damaged doors on both occasions... arrived initially in split consignments so had to take 2 days off work. Difficulty returning... poor communication from Doorsworld and DX. Doorsworld told me delivery date and DX had no record. When replaced hole through one door and the other was badly scratched and damaged on corners. I decided to give up then as I cannot afford any more time off work. The goodwill gesture that was offered to compensate for the inconvenience was quickly rescinded. Difficult to contact Doorsworld with long periods on hold. Overall a very poor experience.
janinem16
January 16th, 2017
Paid for a door 3 months ago, still not received, rang customer service numerous times, haven't a clue what they are talking about, try to fob you off saying you will receive a phone call later in the day which you never get. Thieves avoid at all cost.
lucindaw7
September 26th, 2017
Don't even want to give one star! Are these good reviews from employees? No reply to emails no one picks up the phone, only want an exchange! Would take 2 minutes to arrange- except now I've wasted hours and getting very stressed. How are they still trading? Never again.
grahamw30
October 2nd, 2017
After much e-mailing and phoning over a few weeks doorsworld finally came good.
I required 2 replacement bottom doorseals which I think should be pre-fitted, but are not the original seals broke trying to tap them into position. Doorsworld eventually sent 3 Door Frames I assume returns, with 2 seals in them. We managed to fit the seals, but it took approximately 2 hours plus for each one then we had to alter the doors to suit the seals being in place. So in the end well done doorsworld.

Tip for consumers: Go elsewhere find a better helpful supplier

sorayam1
October 28th, 2017
Stay away! Worst customer experience ever! I ordered a door and door handle pack, the door arrived on time but is damaged and the door handle pack did not arrive on the selected day. I have been on hold to doorsworld twice for 30 mins and gave up waiting. I also tried to contact the courier they use, UK mail and have been unsuccessful contacting anyone there either to find out where my order is. Am stuck with half my order which is damaged and missing the other half. Stay away from this company, they are a joke!
donnaa73
August 28th, 2017
I have received the door I ordered. It was a six panel, I ordered a four panel and it states 4 panel on the order on the package. The door was damaged in 3 places, one of the a blatant hole. I have tried contacting them via their online form to upload photos, that doesn't work and I have tried to call them and was on hold for over an hour. Absolutely fuming as had the carpenter organised. I have now logged a complaint through PayPal as there seems no other way to resolve. Do not use this company
zoeb21
October 31st, 2017
Im still waiting for my doors, 5 days and counting last the delivery date they gave me! No one answered the phone and only received an email response once when Ccd a director. Now they are back to ignoring me. Builders being held up and costing me. Shocking! Avoid!
alvaroo4
October 5th, 2017
I made 4 separate orders, two arrived promptly the others were delayed without an expected date of arrival.
I raised a return request for the items that had not arrived and I have now waited for 6 days with no response.
The other items that arrived I was offered a collection, I accepted it but that was the last time I heard anything 4 days ago.
I tried the phone several times waiting for longer than 20 minutes at least 4 times. No one answers.
O the product side the pictures had nothing to do with the item delivered.
gemmaw12
July 19th, 2017
Do not use this company

I made two orders within 5 minutes for a promised delivery of a Friday as having them fitted on the saturday

Had one order delivered incorrectly twice after missing original promised delivery date - meaning had to cancel fitting completely.

You have to wait nearly an hour to speak to someone on customer services - at a cost, though sales orders are answered in 2 minutes.

Promised phone calls back which I did not receive.

Asked for compensation and offered £4.30 as a "goodwill gesture".

Do NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
lesh37
February 23rd, 2018
My only advice would be to exercise the hinges on this company and slam the door shut and shop elsewhere.
Quick enough to take your money not so quick to rearrange a new delivery after they cancelled the first one which was four days and not next day customer service is lackluster as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Keep clear I'm now in the process of taking this company to trading standards not only have I not received my door that was paid for nor a refund nor an explanation but to top it all I've had to purchase another door this time from a reputable company and fit it for free at the customers home.
A very disgruntled Tradesman.
billb239
September 14th, 2017
Had a few questions to ask, seem like he was not interested in the questions, only whether I was going to purchase so he decided to cut the line off. I rang again and explained what happened but again they only were interested in making a purchase, so I cursed at them and put the phone down. They seem to be ringing back for revenge, as usually there first to put the phone down on us, and im assuming they'd like the last say, well a little taste of their own medicine I say.
pault159
July 19th, 2017
What a joke - order missing four doors promised delivery when they eventually decided I'd paid for them. No one answers phones except if you want to buy something - still not here - cancelled fitters twice. Worst company I have ever dealt with - doors eventually delivered. Doors are good quality
capassos
June 14th, 2017
We ordered doors but once delivered we realized it was not possible to use handles as showed on their web site. Many emails exchanged, but at the end they sent same doors again.
Still waiting for the right doors to be ordered/delivered to me.
This company is a joke, will never buy anything else from them!
julians57
November 28th, 2017
I'm holding on the phone for them right now... 24 minutes and counting. Where are my doors? I was promised next day... and it's now more than a week. I've had to cancel my carpenter twice and now he won't come back. This company is part of worldstores and Dunelm. There is no communication between any of them and you are sent round in circles... with ed sheeran on 'repeat' in the background. It's torture.
If i could give less than one star then i would. This company comes a close second to 'the hut.com'... but at least you can reach these monkeys on the telephone. The people you speak to are nice and friendly... and i really feel sorry that they work for such a sh*t outfit... they must get a lot of abuse.
bruced37
April 22nd, 2017
We found them to be unprofessional, and aggressive with the owner threatening to kill my husband.
They failed to do the job. Would never ever recommend this company at all.
markd223
July 18th, 2017
Received 4 doors 1 of which had a hugh hole in! Tried calling to sort however the number you call does not pick up and sales will not help and put you through to a dead line and refuse to speak. Ive gone to another company to get the the door and just count my losses. Also i did order from these guys a month before and placed an order and paid only to find that on the day of arrival a text was sent advising of no stock and a 3 week wait? Should have took this as a sign. If you want cheap doors go somewhere else as you will get bashed up doors with crappy packaging and absolutly no help other than being stuck in the gutter. DO NOT USE!
peterj165
January 10th, 2018
Don't rely on this company to deliver your doors when you need them.
I ordered 6 doors to be delivered on January 11th 2017, called the day before to make sure everything was on track and was told they were due out in April!
They had also taken the payment and I would have to wait 3-5 days for it to be repaid.
diyaw1
June 2nd, 2016
Order went through fine with delivery date of 6 weeks later given. Waited patiently only to be told on the day of delivery I would have to wait another 3 weeks. Doors then randomly turn up a week earlier than the revised date. Total jokers, highly unprofessional. I am now worried about the quality of the doors given some of the reviews I have now read. Will never order from this company again.
foluk1
November 1st, 2017
I ordered 14 doors on th17th of October, delivery date 31st of October. No communication form this company regarding the status of my orders. They have changed the number on the websites. I have been calling 0333 number for the past few days. Kept on hold for more than an hour without response. Is this company for real? Don't know what to do now. How can I cancel the order and get my money back?
Please save yourself this type of distress! Don't use this company!
avag11
August 10th, 2017
Omg sat here waiting for an hour. No doors at all want my money back. Worst company I've ever dealt with. Please don't use.

How do I get my money back when no one answers the phone?
am10552
September 5th, 2017
I purchased 3 doors and selected a delivery date, on the day of delivery I tried to track my purchase, their website was down the entire morning till 13:00, called their number x6 each time on hold for over 15 minutes, I finally managed to speak to a chap who suggested the doors are not shipped as they are waiting,
I received no email or notification.
I received no reassurance that they will put their error right.
All in all, this is an example of worst customer service one could receive. Over promise and severely under deliver. I'm not sure where they get the "HAPPY CUSTOMERS" rating of 4 stars from?!

Shameful service
stevet143
July 21st, 2017
Do not use this company.Do not speak to a Salesman called Jay.He lies and is hopeless.
Best of luck trying to speak to Customer service. They have you on hold for ages. Then hang up on you.Not once but three times.
Total waste of time.
These people are a waste of good oxygen.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DoorsWorld.co staff and other customers.

The UK’s leading door store. Next day delivery on a huge range of doors, internal doors, exterior doors and more all at great prices.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DoorsWorld.co?

Have a question about DoorsWorld.co?