Donors Choose

Donors Choose has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Donors Choose also ranks 16th among Charity sites.

How would you rate Donors Choose?

“I really love this concept and I wish more people would...”

Angela H.
4/24/13

I really love this concept and I wish more people would check donors choose before bitching on facebook.

angelah19
April 24th, 2013
I really love this concept and I wish more people would check donors choose before $#*!ing on facebook.
kristir2
September 29th, 2010
Great site that can help so many people in the world. I love how sites like paramount and others will give donations to this site if you buy something from them. More sites should start using donorschoose.org!!
tracyh1
September 29th, 2010
I think this is a really important concept that I wish more people would take seriously and put up on their websites. Many people want to contribute to our schools and this provides an easy way to do so without spending extra money we don't have.

Questions? Get answers from the Donors Choose staff and other customers.

DonorsChoose.org connects teachers in high-need communities with donors who want to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Donors Choose?

Have a question about Donors Choose?