Charity Watch

Charity Watch has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Charity Watch?

“Great site for to dig deeper into your charity actions”

Vlad B.
4/7/18

I wanted to give to 5 charities and much to surprise found out that almost all of them had conflicts of interest. Had I not used this site, I would have given blindly to these places. Using this site instead I found 3 more deserving places to donate my hard earned money. Very good site if you are looking to find out how your charity uses its funds and who their sponsors are.

vladb8
April 7th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Charity Watch staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Charity Watch?

Have a question about Charity Watch?