Three Avocados Coffee reviews

Tel: 314-301-9432
jkoenig@threeavocados.org

jimg254
6/1/18

Received multiple status updates on order notifying of receipt of order and time of delivery. Shipping was super fast and the coffee is a nice change store bought.

ryanh236
5/27/18

never seen such a good service anywhere than this. Totally impressed with the variety of coffee served. Great service and good customer handling..... may god bless you.

ashtonp9
5/15/18

Thank you so much for a lovely mothers day present! You guys went out of your way to help, and it is lovely. Keep up the awesome work!

janellee2
4/21/18

Love your coffee and your philosophy! Thinking of signing up to receive a regular shipment. Have to decide which brew I like the best!

haleyl11
4/3/18

I received my order within a few days. I love that some of the proceeds are going toward such a great cause!

carolync102
3/13/18

Love the concept -- support for small local coffee farmers, great coffee for consumers and improvement in clean water supply for Uganda! Very pleased with the ease of ordering and quick shipment!

josephk113
3/3/18

I enjoy donating money to worthwhile causes. I also enjoy drinking high-quality coffee. Three Avocados lets me do both of those things at the same time.

rodc30
2/24/18

Easy ordering system, purchase supports a good cause and the best tasting coffee I've made at home in ages. :-)

liisat1
2/12/18

I love the coffee from Three Avocados. The t-shirts are comfy and I just bought my first travel mug to see how hot it keeps my java! Most of all, I am moved by their reason for existing...support the growers in third-world countries and improve water supplies in their neighborhoods.

ce2731
1/16/18

Company went above and beyond to fix an error that was not their fault...post office/computer thing. Thank you! High quality coffee. Very pleased.

ashleydb
12/22/17

I go on mission trips to Uganda twice a year and wanted to find a way to share my love for their beautiful country with my friends and family back here in the U.S. This was the perfect gift and was loved by everyone who received it! It was such an easy process to order, as well. I highly recommend this awesome business!

deedeel2
12/17/17

Quick shipping, fair price. This was a gift, so I am not able to rate the coffee.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

jeffreyc71
12/12/17

It was easy to order and the order came promptly. The quality of the coffee meets our expectations and the quality is of the highest form.

meggil
11/24/17

Everything went smoothly! I'm giving this coffee to my dad as a Christmas gift and look forward to spreading the joy. Such a great cause.

lisad255
11/15/17

Every aspect of my experience was wonderful, however if you want your apparel product quicker, chose a more expedient shipping method. I ordered coffee and a shirt. The coffee arrived in a normal time, however the shirt took quite a bit longer to receive. The coffee is delicious and I love the shirt! Kudos to Three Avacados for the great communication along the way!

melissab190
11/13/17

I received the coffee right away. They sent emails and even a personal response. They were very personable!

sabrinah26
11/7/17

I just adore Three Avocados and the work they are doing to provide clean water to those who lack access to it! The clean water issue is very important to me, but as a college student, it is hard to find the funds to make financial contributions to water charities. However, Three Avocados provides a simple, achievable way for me to make a difference, just by purchasing something that I would normally purchase anyway. Three Avocados makes coffee work double time - a drink for you, and a drink for them. And as an added bonus, the flavor is amazing and highly praised by all who have tried it! Thanks, Three Avocados, for everything you're doing. May your company be blessed!

heatherw103
10/14/17

This coffee is some of the best, smoothest coffee Ive ever had! I only ordered one bag to try however I will be getting on the subscription order list.

melissar125
9/27/17

This is the best coffee I've ever had, and those who know me can attest to what a strong statement that is!!! I also LOVE the cause. I ordered a shirt as well, and the quality is wonderful.

jessicac197
8/10/17

It took no time at all for my coffee to be shipped and delivered to me. I absolutely love it. Such a great taste and I love the cause that the company is supporting with its products.

elishad8
7/31/17

coffee arrived quickly and is fresh and delicious! It's a joy to be able to purchase from such a great company.

danielb263
7/24/17

It feels good when you buy something you enjoy and are able to also support a cause that is important. I believe more companies need to take your approach. Will definitely buy again. Thank you!!

karenn69
7/11/17

Really enjoy the Uganda Coffee. You know you have had a really good cup of coffee. Very enjoyable!

brianj107
7/10/17

Not only is the coffee that excellent, but the customer service has been phenomenal. I really appreciate their notifications for delivery; this has been quite helpful during times away free m home, because I can let my neighbor know and they will pick it up for me.

estherr17
7/9/17

I love this coffee! I have also felt great about drinking it knowing that profits are going towards providing clean water to Ugandans. I strongly support this company and appreciate the difference that they are making for people. Great job!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

Three Avocados Coffee?