Three Avocados Coffee

Three Avocados Coffee

Three Avocados Coffee has a consumer rating of 4.94 stars from 162 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Three Avocados Coffee most frequently mention great coffee, clean water and customer service. Three Avocados Coffee ranks 1st among Coffee sites.

• Three Avocados Coffee is a great coffee at a great price.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Three Avocados Coffee?

“Really good coffe and fast delivery!”

Harrison D.
3/15/21

Can't start the day without my special coffee cup. Really good coffe and fast delivery! Very tasty and delicious. Never let me down!

“Disappointed”

timothy c.
1/6/17

They had merchandise on their website even though they no longer sold it and the one shirt I did get was such poor quality that I couldn't wear it

avocados coffee (15)
howardh218
October 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I found Three Avocados Coffee on line, liked the idea of purchasing coffee that would help bring clean water to people who needed it, and was wonderfully amazed when the coffee arrived and opened it - the smell was amazing! Brewed a pot right away, and was equally pleased with the flavor of the coffee. Promptly followed with wisdom my beloved shared and decanted the bag into jars to keep it airtight, but not frozen. Highly recommend Three Avocados Coffee to those who enjoy good coffee!

harrisond42
March 15th, 2021

maryk2482
August 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

I happened upon Three Avocados by chance, and I am so glad I did. I've already enjoyed a pot of each coffee, and they are both SO GOOD. I'm pretty particular about my coffee, as someone who operates a café with an espresso bar, and I'm so delighted by Three Avocados that I plan on making it a mainstay in my lineup at home.

Pair that with such an awesome cause, and you really cannot lose. I have a heart for mission-minded business, and I absolutely love the story, the mission, and the passion behind the coffee.

Do not hesitate to buy. You'll come back for more, I promise!

jardk
June 11th, 2020

I ordered the stuff and I had it a few days later. Delivery is very fast, the service is excellent. And what a delicious and fragrant coffee I now drink every morning. If it wasn't for me, I'd be really jealous :) It's exactly the kind of coffee I wanted, nothing messed up. So thank you Three Avocados Coffee for working so well with the customers: 3

bernardl76
March 9th, 2021

Love the convenience of buying our two favorite brands. Easy order system, prompt delivery. We never run out of coffee!

katey37
November 21st, 2020

If you like coffee, you will love the Three Avocados coffee. They have 2 flavors, both are great and I alternate between both the Ugandan and the Nicaraguan. Not only does the coffee taste great but the fact that this is not for profit company makes me feel even better about supporting this company. They are building water wells and schools for education in these countries. Awesome coffee, awesome cause!

nickb802
October 22nd, 2021

I will continue to order from you, very cool coffee. All liked it. Customer service is excellent it!

kimberlym741
March 30th, 2020
Verified purchase

I received my coffee within a few days of placing the order online. Great product and great service!

lilliank45
January 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

I needed to make a few changes to my already-submitted order, and upon request (via email), Joe handled everything smoothly and in a timely manner. Simply delightful.

Love the products and mission too!

Signed,
A customer for life :)

estherr98
July 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

This coffee has a rich and full-bodied flavor, so it is a pleasure to drink it. Knowing that the company gives the proceeds to such projects as supplying clean water to Ugandans makes me feel really good drinking it. It is a great way to help out while also enjoying a tasty beverage. Great job, Three Avocados!

ashleyp503
June 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase

From the ease of ordering, to the quickness of the shipping, there has never been a bad experience with Three Avacados coffee. The coffee is delicious to drink and the aromas are intoxacating. Not only can you purchase individual bags, they have bundles, and subscriptions to save money. They also offer tumblers which keep your coffee hot for hours. I make coffee at 6 in the morning and it is still warm at 1pm. This is no exaggeration. They are sleek and functional. How could you not want to buy from this amazing company to help countries have clean water. An essential part of living and something we truly take advantage of.

bernardg132
February 23rd, 2021

Excellent customer service!
Good price, prompt delivery. Would order from them again.
Shipping and delivery was fast.

maryr1373
July 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Very please with the gift and quality of your coffee. Will be ordering from you again and recommending to my friends.

ethanw120

Friendly staff
Good location

diegod50
February 11th, 2020

I was very pleases and great flavour loved so much with my order. I received mu order super fast! And the coffee is soooooooooooooooooo... good!

markd2182
July 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordered coffee twice from these guys. Easy process all around, and shipments arrived within expected time frame. The Uganda Bugisu coffee is fantastic and will keep me coming back.

malakr2
July 26th, 2020

Three Avocados Coffee is a great coffee at a great price. The delivery is always very fast, the quality of coffee won't stop pleasing. Made an order on this site several times already, always remained extremely satisfied. So I'll totally continue ordering coffee at Three Avocados Coffee, and enjoy it every morning.

karens1767
August 15th, 2020
Verified purchase

My order arrived sooner than quoted and far better/smoother than the brand names I usually pick up in the grocery store. Do the world some Good While enjoying Great taste

debip28
August 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

Everything with this company is just great. The coffee is the absolute best, and the people there work with you in every way; they're helpful, attentive, kind, and it's just overall a great company. I highly recommend Three Avocados to anyone.

jonathanm521
March 5th, 2020
Verified purchase

First of all I endorse their mission of providing water infrastructure to third world countries. That is one of the big issues causing unnecessary health illness and tragedy. The people in these countries are often kind and gentle, the children delightful, and the scenery and wildlife magnificent. Now, Three Avocados coffee is very good: dark and rich as I like it. Finally, they are great to deal with. From time to time, I need to change the content of my orders vis a vis caffeine and decaff, and number of bags, and they are fantastic to deal with. I have nothing but good things to say. TIme for another cup of Ugandan or Nicaraguan espresso!

timothyc60
January 6th, 2017

josephk74
Joseph K. – Three Avocados Coffee Rep

Tim, please send us an email at info@threeavocados.org with your order number. We'll be happy to refund any merchandise you're unhappy with. Thanks!

avrild6
October 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

This is and forever will be our favorite coffee! Keep up the great work!

jessicag756
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Ordered a 5lb bag of Nicaragua and received it quickly... I've been drinking it for 4 years now but this was my first time ordering it personally! Delicious thanks so much!

cathis9
Cathi S.
October 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered coffee and some shirts, coffee came fast, like 3 or 4 days, just waiting on the shirts. Love that they help communities get fresh water and glad that I can help.

nicoled414
May 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase

They emailed me, to welcome me, as a new customer, and I received the coffee promptly! Coffee tastes wonderful!

The Nicaraguan coffee does not contain honey. None of our coffees contain any flavorings other than what nature provided them :)

By Joseph K.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

Three Avocados is a non-profit coffee company. 100% of our net proceeds provide clean drinking water.

josephk74
Joseph K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Three Avocados Coffee?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.9
Have a question about Three Avocados Coffee?