Three Avocados Coffee reviews

Tel: 314-301-9432
jkoenig@threeavocados.org

aprilv30
6/17/19

Transaction and delivery went quickly smoothly as expected, polite and friendly service with no snags or delays.

sarahc536
6/13/19

A friend of mine gifted me a bag of Three Avocados Coffee for my birthday, and I've thought about it ever since. I usually try to buy from local roasters but haven't found one quite as good. It's so good that I can ditch the sugar and milk for the first time. PLUS, they're helping change the world by providing clean drinking water. That will get my money any time! Highly recommend!!!

leeannem6
6/5/19

I was quite excited to receive this tumbler from my kids for Mother's Day as it has been on my wishlist for some time. But it blew away my expectations!! It is even more beautiful than it looked in the pictures and the quality is amazing. I love the see through top which is easy to drink out of and does not leak!!!

mandys70
6/1/19

When you enter their shop, you will be overwhelmed with the smell of roast coffee. It's not a bad thing because I really love it! The ambiance was very cozy and relaxing and the coffee was roasted perfectly for my taste. I will definitely be back here.

sendih
5/28/19

that is a very nice idea for a coffe bussines growth with there coffeebeans and thats look so great for a new bussines man

arieltamaw
5/27/19

I bought this as gift to my friend, he is very satisfied. it's easy to order and coffee is excellent. I recommend visiting this website.

alexs784
5/8/19

I am a big coffee lover and I have to say I was impressed. The entire experience was nice as well. Great atmosphere! Way to go Three Avocados Coffee!!!

leeannem5
4/29/19

I love Three Avocados beautiful tumblers and they have been on my wish list for a while. I dropped (a rather strong hint) to my kids that that was what I wanted for Mother's Day, and they chipped in the money for me to order one! I love Three Avocados mission and I was very impressed by how fast the shipping was!

himanshuk7
4/1/19

This coffee came relatively quickly and it smells amazing. I don't want to open it until I finish my previous bag... however, it was roasted only two weeks ago and it smells great!

geraldm157
4/1/19

Big amount of product options for any coffee fan. I love this service because it has all of my favorite tastes in the store. And, the delivery is great!

kayd72
3/31/19

What a product! Low acid, sweet notes, just scrumptious! I love grinding my own beans, coffee is just better that way and to know others benefit from the sales is even better!

oswaldos3
3/26/19

Large assortment for every taste. I order coffee only here. Delivery is very fast. Definitely recommend!

stephaniet167
3/25/19

Received my coffee quick. Easy ordering process. And the coffee is so amazing!!! I highly recommend ordering coffee from Three Avocados. Such a wonderful ministry.

sethw49
3/20/19

Thanks to the team at Three avacados. I will
certainly be back! Next time I'm going to stock up with even more great coffee.

amandat178
3/7/19

Ordering from Three Avocados has been a great experience! It's tough to find good quality companies with responsible practices and great products. I will definitely order again

tamiw26
2/2/19

My husband is pretty set in his ways when it comes to coffee. But one morning, I made him a cup with the Three Advocados Coffee and he asked, how did you make my coffee? This tastes really good!

kaylar59
12/23/18

My friend loved this gift and how it supports a wonderful cause. And it shipped so fast! I would order again!

dominicr22
12/21/18

This website is very clear and concise while being nice looking. My item was shipped in two days and the experience was overall very efficient.

albertz16
11/22/18

Very very good experence. Received what I wanted and said it all in above statement. Why must I do a 100 letters?

alexanderk105
11/21/18

Keeping you up to data about status of delivery all the way was great! But that I have to write 100 words here doesn't make sense ...

sarahl407
11/5/18

I haven't received the product yet so I can't review on that. I'm sure it's great though considering the cause. I was happy to purchase and to give back.
My only complaint is that it said "free shipping over $50" so even though I didn't need $50 worth of product I put enough in my cart to get the free shipping. But when I went to check out, I was being charged full price for shipping. I do live in Canada so I understand that fee but please state on your website who gets free shipping.

Response from Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Sarah, Thanks for the feedback! The free shipping does only apply to US orders, but yes, we need to clarify that, so thank you for pointing it out!
marcb157
9/10/18

i went here with my sister, after a one sip of coffee she said wow wow wow!! we really liked. an come back soon...

sharir25
9/1/18

Delicious coffee, easy to order, quick delivery and in purchasing we are helping to provide water to those in underdeveloped countries. We love the dream and mission of this company!

claired65
8/31/18

The only thing better than a cup of coffee in the morning is knowing that each cup is supporting a good cause. You've got yourself another lifetime customer! Keep up the great work.

chelseyg4
8/26/18

Three avacado coffee is a great company! The coffee tastes amazing and all the workers are very kind. This company allows you to be apart of something great and help those who are less fortunate! Changing the world one coffee bag at a time! Thank you Three Avacado Coffee for bringing joy to this world!

Questions? Get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

Three Avocados Coffee?