Three Avocados Coffee

Three Avocados Coffee

www.threeavocados.org

Three Avocados Coffee has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 118 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Three Avocados Coffee also ranks 2nd among Coffee sites.

• My Path & Post Real Estate company likes giving out Three Avocados Coffee as a closing gift with our coffee mugs.
  • I was pleased with my coffee purchase-easy to use website, quick delivery, great coffee.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Three Avocados Coffee?

“Great service!!”

Kimberly M.
3/30/20

I received my coffee within a few days of placing the order online. Great product and great service!!!

“Disappointed”

timothy c.
1/6/17

They had merchandise on their website even though they no longer sold it and the one shirt I did get was such poor quality that I couldn't wear it

avocados coffee (10) great coffee (11) customer service (8) coffee tastes (3)
kimberlym741
March 30th, 2020
diegod50
February 11th, 2020
i was very pleases and great flavour loved so much with my order.i received mu order super fast! And the coffee is soooooooooooooooooo........... good!
jonathanm521
March 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
First of all I endorse their mission of providing water infrastructure to third world countries. That is one of the big issues causing unnecessary health illness and tragedy. The people in these countries are often kind and gentle, the children delightful, and the scenery and wildlife magnificent. Now, Three Avocados coffee is very good: dark and rich as I like it. Finally, they are great to deal with. From time to time, I need to change the content of my orders vis a vis caffeine and decaff, and number of bags, and they are fantastic to deal with.I have nothing but good things to say. TIme for another cup of Ugandan or Nicaraguan espresso!
jessicag756
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordered a 5lb bag of Nicaragua and received it quickly....I've been drinking it for 4 years now but this was my first time ordering it personally! Delicious thanks so much!
shaundam1
Shaunda M.
February 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love this coffee and it's always fresh! Highly recommend this company.
jackh433
May 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a wonder experience, as always! I worked with Joe to get setup again.
brendah574
February 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Smooth and easy ordering process. Great coffee every time.
sallyp115
January 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
We have used the 3 avocados brand for approximately 5 years and the coffee has always been consistently good. We've moved twice during that time and the customer service has been efficient and courteous. Great job 3 Avacados.
jeannew61
February 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
The 14th of each month is my favorite day: when I receive my a Three Avocados package. My husband and I savor our cups each morning. It doesn't get much better!
dawnm609
May 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Joe Koenig has always been completely on top of any problems with my delivery, or if I have needed to change my order for any reason. The coffee is absolutely the best I've ever had, and the service is second to none!
stacyb187
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was very please with our order. We received our order super fast! And the coffee is sooo good!
kellyv95
April 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Coffee always fresh and delicious
Never run out, always delivers on time
maryannm99
March 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
The freshness, quality, and flavor never disappoints. Look forward to this every other month!
jacquelines209
December 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
I like the mission statement of this company. I bought two Christmas gifts for family members they showed up quickly within five days of order. I will be continuing to purchase our coffee through this company.
christyt38
December 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
My experience with Three Avocados Coffee has been wonderful! We love their mission and their coffee, and everyone we have talked to or dealt with has been very helpful and kind. We are very happy to support them.
timothyc60
January 6th, 2017
josephk74
Joseph K. – Three Avocados Coffee Rep
Tim, please send us an email at info@threeavocados.org with your order number. We'll be happy to refund any merchandise you're unhappy with. Thanks!
andreaj133
December 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
I contacted Joe regarding shipping an extra order to my home for the holidays and I received my coffee within two days!
trecym
December 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
I love waking up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee. And the flavor of the dark roast is absolutely wonderful.
austint61
December 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
Great experience, fast and efficient! Responsive, yum flavor!
lindaf682
December 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
Excellent Customer Service. They took care of everything so quickly.
baileyc46
October 25th, 2019
Truly one of the most welcoming experiences I have ever had at a coffee shop. Kind people good vibe and great drinks. My home away from home when visiting.
sarahc536
June 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
A friend of mine gifted me a bag of Three Avocados Coffee for my birthday, and I've thought about it ever since. I usually try to buy from local roasters but haven't found one quite as good. It's so good that I can ditch the sugar and milk for the first time. PLUS, they're helping change the world by providing clean drinking water. That will get my money any time! Highly recommend!!!
misaeld
January 29th, 2020
The coffee is delicious coffee smells great, fast shipping, and best of all your money is actually going somewhere useful.
debbyr10
December 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
I was pleased with my coffee purchase-easy to use website, quick delivery, great coffee. I gave a package as a gift and the recipient became a new convert.
amandal438
August 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
I have thoroughly enjoyed my coffee. I got both the medium and french roast. They are both great! I drink coffee anyways so thought well why not get coffee through this company that helps get clean water to people. Keep up the great work! Will be purchasing more coffee in the future! Also, they kept me up to date with when my coffee was going to be shipped and notified me as soon as it shipped. Great customer service. Thank you!

The Nicaraguan coffee does not contain honey. None of our coffees contain any flavorings other than what nature provided them :)

By Joseph K.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

Three Avocados is a non-profit coffee company. 100% of our net proceeds provide clean drinking water.

josephk74
Joseph K.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Three Avocados Coffee?

Have a question about Three Avocados Coffee?