Three Avocados Coffee

Three Avocados Coffee

www.threeavocados.org

Three Avocados Coffee has a consumer rating of 4.93 stars from 109 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Three Avocados Coffee also ranks 2nd among Coffee sites.

• My Path & Post Real Estate company likes giving out Three Avocados Coffee as a closing gift with our coffee mugs.
  • I was pleased with my coffee purchase-easy to use website, quick delivery, great coffee.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Three Avocados Coffee?

“My favourite coffee”

Oswaldo S.
3/26/19

Large assortment for every taste. I order coffee only here. Delivery is very fast. Definitely recommend!

“Disappointed”

timothy c.
1/6/17

They had merchandise on their website even though they no longer sold it and the one shirt I did get was such poor quality that I couldn't wear it

avocados coffee (9) great coffee (11) customer service (8) coffee tastes (3)
diegod50
February 11th, 2020
i was very pleases and great flavour loved so much with my order.i received mu order super fast! And the coffee is soooooooooooooooooo........... good!
shaundam1
Shaunda M.
February 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love this coffee and it's always fresh! Highly recommend this company.
brendah574
February 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Smooth and easy ordering process. Great coffee every time.
stacyb187
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was very please with our order. We received our order super fast! And the coffee is sooo good!
sallyp115
January 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
We have used the 3 avocados brand for approximately 5 years and the coffee has always been consistently good. We've moved twice during that time and the customer service has been efficient and courteous. Great job 3 Avacados.
christyt38
December 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
My experience with Three Avocados Coffee has been wonderful! We love their mission and their coffee, and everyone we have talked to or dealt with has been very helpful and kind. We are very happy to support them.
andreaj133
December 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
I contacted Joe regarding shipping an extra order to my home for the holidays and I received my coffee within two days!
austint61
December 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
Great experience, fast and efficient! Responsive, yum flavor!
lindaf682
December 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
Excellent Customer Service. They took care of everything so quickly.
trecym
December 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
I love waking up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee. And the flavor of the dark roast is absolutely wonderful.
misaeld
January 29th, 2020
The coffee is delicious coffee smells great, fast shipping, and best of all your money is actually going somewhere useful.
debbyr10
December 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
I was pleased with my coffee purchase-easy to use website, quick delivery, great coffee. I gave a package as a gift and the recipient became a new convert.
baileyc46
October 25th, 2019
Truly one of the most welcoming experiences I have ever had at a coffee shop. Kind people good vibe and great drinks. My home away from home when visiting.
caramariec
October 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
I really like the flavor of this coffee and knowing my purchase is going towards a good cause just makes buying a daily necessity feel good.
omarc55
October 12th, 2019
I love this coffee.Excellent staff and customer service.Great products.Delicious coffee!Delivery is very fast.I will definitely order again.
tinal241
September 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
Quick delivery and ordering process. Delicious, fresh coffee beans!
taliad5
September 15th, 2019
Verified purchase
The coffee smells great, fast shipping, and best of all your money is actually going somewhere useful. The decision is so easy!
justins410
September 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
I just found this company and was blown away by their mission statement. Not only are they helping those less fortunate, but their coffee tastes incredible. Definitely will order again
amandal438
August 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
I have thoroughly enjoyed my coffee. I got both the medium and french roast. They are both great! I drink coffee anyways so thought well why not get coffee through this company that helps get clean water to people. Keep up the great work! Will be purchasing more coffee in the future! Also, they kept me up to date with when my coffee was going to be shipped and notified me as soon as it shipped. Great customer service. Thank you!
oswaldos3
March 26th, 2019
geraldm157
April 1st, 2019
Big amount of product options for any coffee fan. I love this service because it has all of my favorite tastes in the store. And, the delivery is great!
kylel130
August 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
Everything went the way it was supposed to. Ordering and shipping process was very easy. Can't wait to make my first cup.
keithj133
August 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
The coffee is delicious, your customer service is outstanding and I know my dollars support a very worthy cause!
michaelt746
August 7th, 2019
Delicious coffee! Great atmosphere! Way to go Three Avocados Coffee!!! You've got yourself another lifetime customer! Keep up the great work.
sarahc536
June 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
A friend of mine gifted me a bag of Three Avocados Coffee for my birthday, and I've thought about it ever since. I usually try to buy from local roasters but haven't found one quite as good. It's so good that I can ditch the sugar and milk for the first time. PLUS, they're helping change the world by providing clean drinking water. That will get my money any time! Highly recommend!!!

The Nicaraguan coffee does not contain honey. None of our coffees contain any flavorings other than what nature provided them :)

By Joseph K.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

Three Avocados is a non-profit coffee company. 100% of our net proceeds provide clean drinking water.

josephk74
Joseph K.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Three Avocados Coffee?

Have a question about Three Avocados Coffee?