Three Avocados Coffee reviews

Tel: 314-301-9432
jkoenig@threeavocados.org

omarc55
10/12/19

I love this coffee.Excellent staff and customer service.Great products.Delicious coffee!Delivery is very fast.I will definitely order again.

tinal241
9/29/19

Quick delivery and ordering process. Delicious, fresh coffee beans!

taliad5
9/15/19

The coffee smells great, fast shipping, and best of all your money is actually going somewhere useful. The decision is so easy!

justins410
9/11/19

I just found this company and was blown away by their mission statement. Not only are they helping those less fortunate, but their coffee tastes incredible. Definitely will order again

kylel130
8/16/19

Everything went the way it was supposed to. Ordering and shipping process was very easy. Can't wait to make my first cup.

keithj133
8/14/19

The coffee is delicious, your customer service is outstanding and I know my dollars support a very worthy cause!

michaelt746
8/7/19

Delicious coffee! Great atmosphere! Way to go Three Avocados Coffee!!! You've got yourself another lifetime customer! Keep up the great work.

amandal438
8/3/19

I have thoroughly enjoyed my coffee. I got both the medium and french roast. They are both great! I drink coffee anyways so thought well why not get coffee through this company that helps get clean water to people. Keep up the great work! Will be purchasing more coffee in the future! Also, they kept me up to date with when my coffee was going to be shipped and notified me as soon as it shipped. Great customer service. Thank you!

aprilv30
6/17/19

Transaction and delivery went quickly smoothly as expected, polite and friendly service with no snags or delays.

sarahc536
6/13/19

A friend of mine gifted me a bag of Three Avocados Coffee for my birthday, and I've thought about it ever since. I usually try to buy from local roasters but haven't found one quite as good. It's so good that I can ditch the sugar and milk for the first time. PLUS, they're helping change the world by providing clean drinking water. That will get my money any time! Highly recommend!!!

leeannem6
6/5/19

I was quite excited to receive this tumbler from my kids for Mother's Day as it has been on my wishlist for some time. But it blew away my expectations!! It is even more beautiful than it looked in the pictures and the quality is amazing. I love the see through top which is easy to drink out of and does not leak!!!

mandys70
6/1/19

When you enter their shop, you will be overwhelmed with the smell of roast coffee. It's not a bad thing because I really love it! The ambiance was very cozy and relaxing and the coffee was roasted perfectly for my taste. I will definitely be back here.

sendih
5/28/19

that is a very nice idea for a coffe bussines growth with there coffeebeans and thats look so great for a new bussines man

arieltamaw
5/27/19

I bought this as gift to my friend, he is very satisfied. it's easy to order and coffee is excellent. I recommend visiting this website.

alexs784
5/8/19

I am a big coffee lover and I have to say I was impressed. The entire experience was nice as well. Great atmosphere! Way to go Three Avocados Coffee!!!

leeannem5
4/29/19

I love Three Avocados beautiful tumblers and they have been on my wish list for a while. I dropped (a rather strong hint) to my kids that that was what I wanted for Mother's Day, and they chipped in the money for me to order one! I love Three Avocados mission and I was very impressed by how fast the shipping was!

himanshuk7
4/1/19

This coffee came relatively quickly and it smells amazing. I don't want to open it until I finish my previous bag... however, it was roasted only two weeks ago and it smells great!

geraldm157
4/1/19

Big amount of product options for any coffee fan. I love this service because it has all of my favorite tastes in the store. And, the delivery is great!

kayd72
3/31/19

What a product! Low acid, sweet notes, just scrumptious! I love grinding my own beans, coffee is just better that way and to know others benefit from the sales is even better!

oswaldos3
3/26/19

Large assortment for every taste. I order coffee only here. Delivery is very fast. Definitely recommend!

stephaniet167
3/25/19

Received my coffee quick. Easy ordering process. And the coffee is so amazing!!! I highly recommend ordering coffee from Three Avocados. Such a wonderful ministry.

sethw49
3/20/19

Thanks to the team at Three avacados. I will
certainly be back! Next time I'm going to stock up with even more great coffee.

amandat178
3/7/19

Ordering from Three Avocados has been a great experience! It's tough to find good quality companies with responsible practices and great products. I will definitely order again

tamiw26
2/2/19

My husband is pretty set in his ways when it comes to coffee. But one morning, I made him a cup with the Three Advocados Coffee and he asked, how did you make my coffee? This tastes really good!

kaylar59
12/23/18

My friend loved this gift and how it supports a wonderful cause. And it shipped so fast! I would order again!

The Nicaraguan coffee does not contain honey. None of our coffees contain any flavorings other than what nature provided them :)

By Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

Three Avocados Coffee?