Three Avocados Coffee reviews

Tel: 314-301-9432
jkoenig@threeavocados.org

sarahp141
8/29/16

Great coffee serving a great cause.

jayb116
8/26/16

Great coffee and great service. Plus a cool t-shirt

annaa70
8/26/16

I was incredibly impressed with the mission of the organization, and with their customer service. The coffee is great, however, I was not impressed with the tumblers. However, the Three Avocados staff replied to my email about the tumblers, and extended excellent customer service. If not for the tumbler quality, this would have definitely been a five star review. I plan to continue to buy coffee from them.

karenc164
8/26/16

I bought coffee for a gift. They loved it!

connies85
8/26/16

Coffee is one of the things that we can buy that can make a difference to others. I don't even understand what it would be like not to turn on a faucet and have fresh, clean water in abundance. That others may have it, too, is a primary reason to support Three Avocados Coffee.

wesleyl18
8/26/16

Thanks for all your work to help those in need. May God continue to bless your ministry as you continue to serve Him.

debm34
8/25/16

Love the dark roast the best. Nice flavor and full body.

carmenl32

great coffee and mug! :)

amandac129
8/25/16

We are so thankful for a company that not only provides an amazing product and also successfully gives back to those in need.

rickg43
8/25/16

I loved the mission and the back story of Three Avocados Coffee & I decided to buy from them. The whole experience on the website was terrific. The product itself arrived and had a cool label and a hand written note of thanks, which was outstanding. The flavor was what I expected and thoroughly enjoyed it. I even got a great t-shirt and have become a 'moving billboard' for the company. A good number of people have asked about it when I wear it, which is a great opportunity to tell the story. I would definitely recommend Three Avocados!

mariag130
8/25/16

Good coffee with a great cause :)

Questions? Get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

Three Avocados Coffee?