Three Avocados Coffee reviews

Tel: 314-301-9432
jkoenig@threeavocados.org

garys189
Great coffee!

Delivers within 2-3 days!

Outstanding Christian ministry!

Super people in Joe, Ken etal.
kirsteng6
1/6/17
Ordering and delivery is very easy and Three Avocados lets you know when your order is on its way. I have the subscription and it's great getting an email telling me delicious coffee is about to arrive. The coffee is fantastic and it tastes even better when you know it's helping people too! Great product! Great company!
timothyc60
1/6/17
They had merchandise on their website even though they no longer sold it and the one shirt I did get was such poor quality that I couldn't wear it
Response from Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Tim, please send us an email at info@threeavocados.org with your order number. We'll be happy to refund any merchandise you're unhappy with. Thanks!
kristab11
1/6/17
They went out of their way to make accommodations for my special request. Very prompt and helpful!
donnap72
1/6/17
The coffee is good, but most of all I love knowing my purchase helps provide clean water for people in need!!
daniellem82
1/6/17
I love the story of the "Three Avocados" and the company's mission is wonderful. I'm happy to support a great cause and the coffee is great, too! I prefer the African blend.
bdsincb
1/6/17
We get this coffee for our office, everyone is very happy with the quality. Highly recommend. Really like the fact that the purchase helps to provide clean drinking water, too.
williama104
1/5/17
The Ethiopian beans from Three Avocados make a great cup of coffee. The profits are used to make a better world. Why wouldn't you?
tylerb53
8/31/16
I love your cause to support clean water projects through the sale of coffee. I think it's absolutely awesome. The coffee is also good. I do have one suggest, which is elaborate on the quality of the coffee. It would be great to know when the coffee was roasted? Most other high quality coffee I've purchased from small roasters indicate the roast date and try to get customers the freshest coffee possible. Anyway keep up the awesome work.
Response from Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Tyler, thanks for the review! On the bottom of the bags, there is a UPC code. The roasted date should be on that label with the UPC.
gailb55
8/29/16
Was disappointed in the travel mug, leaks around the rim.
Response from Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Gail, please send us an email at info@threeavocados.org so that we can resolve the tumbler issue for you. Thank you!
sarahp141
8/29/16
Great coffee serving a great cause.
jayb116
8/26/16
Great coffee and great service. Plus a cool t-shirt
annaa70
8/26/16
I was incredibly impressed with the mission of the organization, and with their customer service. The coffee is great, however, I was not impressed with the tumblers. However, the Three Avocados staff replied to my email about the tumblers, and extended excellent customer service. If not for the tumbler quality, this would have definitely been a five star review. I plan to continue to buy coffee from them.
karenc164
8/26/16
I bought coffee for a gift. They loved it!
connies85
8/26/16
Coffee is one of the things that we can buy that can make a difference to others. I don't even understand what it would be like not to turn on a faucet and have fresh, clean water in abundance. That others may have it, too, is a primary reason to support Three Avocados Coffee.
wesleyl18
8/26/16
Thanks for all your work to help those in need. May God continue to bless your ministry as you continue to serve Him.
debm34
8/25/16
Love the dark roast the best. Nice flavor and full body.
carmenl32
great coffee and mug! :)
amandac129
8/25/16
We are so thankful for a company that not only provides an amazing product and also successfully gives back to those in need.
rickg43
8/25/16
I loved the mission and the back story of Three Avocados Coffee & I decided to buy from them. The whole experience on the website was terrific. The product itself arrived and had a cool label and a hand written note of thanks, which was outstanding. The flavor was what I expected and thoroughly enjoyed it. I even got a great t-shirt and have become a 'moving billboard' for the company. A good number of people have asked about it when I wear it, which is a great opportunity to tell the story. I would definitely recommend Three Avocados!
mariag130
8/25/16
Good coffee with a great cause :)

The Nicaraguan coffee does not contain honey. None of our coffees contain any flavorings other than what nature provided them :)

By Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Three Avocados Coffee