Three Avocados Coffee reviews

Tel: 314-301-9432
jkoenig@threeavocados.org

jeffreyc71
12/12/17
It was easy to order and the order came promptly. The quality of the coffee meets our expectations and the quality is of the highest form.
meggil
11/24/17
Everything went smoothly! I'm giving this coffee to my dad as a Christmas gift and look forward to spreading the joy. Such a great cause.
lisad255
11/15/17
Every aspect of my experience was wonderful, however if you want your apparel product quicker, chose a more expedient shipping method. I ordered coffee and a shirt. The coffee arrived in a normal time, however the shirt took quite a bit longer to receive. The coffee is delicious and I love the shirt! Kudos to Three Avacados for the great communication along the way!
melissab190
11/13/17
I received the coffee right away. They sent emails and even a personal response. They were very personable!
sabrinah26
11/7/17
I just adore Three Avocados and the work they are doing to provide clean water to those who lack access to it! The clean water issue is very important to me, but as a college student, it is hard to find the funds to make financial contributions to water charities. However, Three Avocados provides a simple, achievable way for me to make a difference, just by purchasing something that I would normally purchase anyway. Three Avocados makes coffee work double time - a drink for you, and a drink for them. And as an added bonus, the flavor is amazing and highly praised by all who have tried it! Thanks, Three Avocados, for everything you're doing. May your company be blessed!
heatherw103
10/14/17
This coffee is some of the best, smoothest coffee Ive ever had! I only ordered one bag to try however I will be getting on the subscription order list.
melissar125
9/27/17
This is the best coffee I've ever had, and those who know me can attest to what a strong statement that is!!! I also LOVE the cause. I ordered a shirt as well, and the quality is wonderful.
jessicac197
8/10/17
It took no time at all for my coffee to be shipped and delivered to me. I absolutely love it. Such a great taste and I love the cause that the company is supporting with its products.
elishad8
7/31/17
coffee arrived quickly and is fresh and delicious! It's a joy to be able to purchase from such a great company.
danielb263
7/24/17
It feels good when you buy something you enjoy and are able to also support a cause that is important. I believe more companies need to take your approach. Will definitely buy again. Thank you!!
karenn69
7/11/17
Really enjoy the Uganda Coffee. You know you have had a really good cup of coffee. Very enjoyable!
brianj107
7/10/17
Not only is the coffee that excellent, but the customer service has been phenomenal. I really appreciate their notifications for delivery; this has been quite helpful during times away free m home, because I can let my neighbor know and they will pick it up for me.
estherr17
7/9/17
I love this coffee! I have also felt great about drinking it knowing that profits are going towards providing clean water to Ugandans. I strongly support this company and appreciate the difference that they are making for people. Great job!!!
beckyb52
5/11/17
My Path & Post Real Estate company likes giving out Three Avocados Coffee as a closing gift with our coffee mugs. It helps us do something more meaningful than just buying coffee from a typical for profit company. The coffee tastes great - very smooth & always freshly ground with a wonderful aroma! Their customer service and ease of ordering are excellent.
joanneb69
5/4/17
I purchased The Three Avocados Coffee for our office. Everyone who drinks coffee really liked the coffee. The coffee beans were very fresh.
thomasp88
5/2/17
I was very happy with the quality of their beans! Only the fact that I am now roasting my own will be stopping me from buying more from Three Avocados.
hannahm58
4/23/17
Great Coffee, Even Better Mission! I worked in ag development in Ghana for a year and totally understand your mission! I ordered on a Saturday and the coffee was delivered on Monday!!
susanp168
4/13/17
Three Avocados coffee boasts delicious coffee that gives back to the community by providing clean fresh water to remote villages keeping women and children safe and reducing waterborne illnesses.
I highly recommend purchasing from Three Avocados Coffee.
mikes527
3/31/17
In the past few years, we've become coffee snobs....we would only buy the popular coffee shop coffees. A friend told us about Three Avocados and the effort to provide fresh water to those in need. We bought the first bag because we wanted to support the cause. We've been buying the coffee ever since, because it's that good. This is great coffee, and this extraordinary company is really making a difference in the lives of people less fortunate.
sallyb63
2/20/17
I ordered coffee to support my granddaughter's home country, Uganda. The coffee was wonderful, the delivery prompt, and I will order again. Soon.
brittanyr33
1/19/17
Got it quickly and was what I ordered. . .
betsyp4
1/6/17
Not only is this coffee aromatic and delicious, it has an important side benefit of knowing that I contributed to an excellent way of providing life saving measures to so many people.
joannaf9
1/6/17
Wonderful business model- you get great tasting, excellent quality coffee and help those in need. Website easy to navigate. Ships fast.
dipeshp1
1/6/17
great coffee (Ugandan) and good to know that the purchase supports a good cause ..................................................
carolk61
1/6/17
I'!m not a coffee drinker but I like to support causes such as this. Three Avocados merchandise is great! My order arrived quickly and in good condition!

The Nicaraguan coffee does not contain honey. None of our coffees contain any flavorings other than what nature provided them :)

By Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Three Avocados Coffee