Three Avocados Coffee reviews

Tel: 314-301-9432
jkoenig@threeavocados.org

susanp168
4/13/17

Three Avocados coffee boasts delicious coffee that gives back to the community by providing clean fresh water to remote villages keeping women and children safe and reducing waterborne illnesses.
I highly recommend purchasing from Three Avocados Coffee.

mikes527
3/31/17

In the past few years, we've become coffee snobs....we would only buy the popular coffee shop coffees. A friend told us about Three Avocados and the effort to provide fresh water to those in need. We bought the first bag because we wanted to support the cause. We've been buying the coffee ever since, because it's that good. This is great coffee, and this extraordinary company is really making a difference in the lives of people less fortunate.

sallyb63
2/20/17

I ordered coffee to support my granddaughter's home country, Uganda. The coffee was wonderful, the delivery prompt, and I will order again. Soon.

brittanyr33
1/19/17

Got it quickly and was what I ordered. . .

betsyp4
1/6/17

Not only is this coffee aromatic and delicious, it has an important side benefit of knowing that I contributed to an excellent way of providing life saving measures to so many people.

joannaf9
1/6/17

Wonderful business model- you get great tasting, excellent quality coffee and help those in need. Website easy to navigate. Ships fast.

dipeshp1
1/6/17

great coffee (Ugandan) and good to know that the purchase supports a good cause ..................................................

carolk61
1/6/17

I'!m not a coffee drinker but I like to support causes such as this. Three Avocados merchandise is great! My order arrived quickly and in good condition!

cynthiam90
1/6/17

Thanks for the speedy delivery of the good fair trade coffee

garys189

Great coffee!

Delivers within 2-3 days!

Outstanding Christian ministry!

Super people in Joe, Ken etal.

kirsteng6
1/6/17

Ordering and delivery is very easy and Three Avocados lets you know when your order is on its way. I have the subscription and it's great getting an email telling me delicious coffee is about to arrive. The coffee is fantastic and it tastes even better when you know it's helping people too! Great product! Great company!

timothyc60
1/6/17

They had merchandise on their website even though they no longer sold it and the one shirt I did get was such poor quality that I couldn't wear it

Response from Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Tim, please send us an email at info@threeavocados.org with your order number. We'll be happy to refund any merchandise you're unhappy with. Thanks!
kristab11
1/6/17

They went out of their way to make accommodations for my special request. Very prompt and helpful!

donnap72
1/6/17

The coffee is good, but most of all I love knowing my purchase helps provide clean water for people in need!!

daniellem82
1/6/17

I love the story of the "Three Avocados" and the company's mission is wonderful. I'm happy to support a great cause and the coffee is great, too! I prefer the African blend.

bdsincb
1/6/17

We get this coffee for our office, everyone is very happy with the quality. Highly recommend. Really like the fact that the purchase helps to provide clean drinking water, too.

williama104
1/5/17

The Ethiopian beans from Three Avocados make a great cup of coffee. The profits are used to make a better world. Why wouldn't you?

tylerb53
8/31/16

I love your cause to support clean water projects through the sale of coffee. I think it's absolutely awesome. The coffee is also good. I do have one suggest, which is elaborate on the quality of the coffee. It would be great to know when the coffee was roasted? Most other high quality coffee I've purchased from small roasters indicate the roast date and try to get customers the freshest coffee possible. Anyway keep up the awesome work.

Response from Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Tyler, thanks for the review! On the bottom of the bags, there is a UPC code. The roasted date should be on that label with the UPC.
gailb55
8/29/16

Was disappointed in the travel mug, leaks around the rim.

Response from Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Gail, please send us an email at info@threeavocados.org so that we can resolve the tumbler issue for you. Thank you!
sarahp141
8/29/16

Great coffee serving a great cause.

jayb116
8/26/16

Great coffee and great service. Plus a cool t-shirt

annaa70
8/26/16

I was incredibly impressed with the mission of the organization, and with their customer service. The coffee is great, however, I was not impressed with the tumblers. However, the Three Avocados staff replied to my email about the tumblers, and extended excellent customer service. If not for the tumbler quality, this would have definitely been a five star review. I plan to continue to buy coffee from them.

karenc164
8/26/16

I bought coffee for a gift. They loved it!

connies85
8/26/16

Coffee is one of the things that we can buy that can make a difference to others. I don't even understand what it would be like not to turn on a faucet and have fresh, clean water in abundance. That others may have it, too, is a primary reason to support Three Avocados Coffee.

wesleyl18
8/26/16

Thanks for all your work to help those in need. May God continue to bless your ministry as you continue to serve Him.

Questions? Get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

Three Avocados Coffee?