Dolphin Fitness

Dolphin Fitness has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dolphin Fitness ranks 317th among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 16.7%
How would you rate Dolphin Fitness?

“Had my doubts but good product”

Amy C.
3/25/21

Looks just like pictures can't wait to use it! Took a bit to receive but hey we are/wr in a pandemic. Responded to all my emails fast!

“Absolutely dire.”

N L.
7/29/21

Almost every step of the online experience is as bad as it can get. Don't take payment on ordering. Takes FOREVER to arrive. Orders split so some don't arrive. Can't phone a human. Generic message replies - like dealing an apathetic post office worker. Constantly send messages stating order tracking will be emailed… but weeks go by without any real idea of a delivery date. Awful.

nl139
July 29th, 2021

Almost every step of the online experience is as bad as it can get.
Don't take payment on ordering.
Takes FOREVER to arrive.
Orders split so some don't arrive.
Can't phone a human.
Generic message replies - like dealing an apathetic post office worker.

Awful.

Protein Powder
Amino Acids

jossetteb
February 27th, 2021

This company has has giving me the runaround for two months. First item they sent me was the wrong size they did not offer to refund my money but gave me a $5 credit the other two items that I purchased and paid in full one was out of stock they have me the runaround and not paid nor refunded my card or sent me a replacement item and dealing with them is like pulling teeth do not buy from this company is fraudulent!

amyc1279
March 25th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Be patient

Pants & jacket

leew559
March 4th, 2021

If I could rate this company -5 stars then I would. Customer service is absolutely terrible. I recieved a weight in horrendous packaging. Holes in it all over the box. The weight fell out and broke my left foot when the bottom of the box give way. I was then told after complaining that they deem the quality of the box "is of high standard and fit for purpose". Every box has a breaking point and unfortunately when I picked it up the weight fell out breaking the flimsy strap along with it. I was told they had investigated the matter fully and then dismissed my case like it never happened. Please do not use this crap company!

Weights

edf171
August 20th, 2020

After buying and waiting for delivery I received a open box when damaged goods and when I spoke with customer service they refused to do anything about it and stated that it was normal not to do anything in these circumstances.

When I complained they said that they would pass my complaint to their manager no one ever got back to me and the matter mover got resolved!

daisyd40
June 17th, 2020

I purchased 5 shampoo/conditioners from this company. For some reason they split the order into 2 parcels. The first arrived with the lid of one shampoo bottle not even on or near the bottle. It spilled out all over the box and onto our carpet making a horrible mess. We contacted beckie at the company with a picture of the offending item via their email saying we'd like a refund and cancel the remainder of the order as a result of this. Their shennanagans began. First they repied to my email with pic saying they'd need a pic, then they said they'd refund the bottle (one week later they still haven't). Then i got 12 different emails stating the following:
1)due to 'unprecedented' times we have not been able to schedule a schedule for 1 shampoo bottle.
The remainder/cancelled order was 3 bottles.
2) 2 bottles are on their way
I'd cancelled the order and asked for a refund by this time
3)we've done the refund.
Nothing in or noted by my bank
4)sent a screenshot to show the amount of the one defective item refunded
Still nothing in my account
5)another email stating a refund had been done.
Yet again nothing in account
6)another email denying any mention of the cancellation for the rest of the order.
Do these idiots not have 'sent' folders in their emails that prove whats been sent?!
7)when asked to deactivate my account and delete my info they said effectively 'do it yourself'

Note to ALL consumers; before buying anything from a company do a search at companies house and check out the amount of resignations and name changes they've had!
Peace all, x

indys7
April 17th, 2021

I am very disappointed as this was my first time ordering with this website and I was hoping the process would go as smooth as it does with bodybuilding.com. But I just received my order today and they have sent me the WRONG flavor! I ordered my usual Black Cherry and they have sent me Strawberry Kiwi! I would send it back but I have already opened it. Needless to say, I will NEVER be using this website again. And I will either go back to bodybuilding.com or look for another alternative. First impressions count for me and I am not very impressed with these guys at all! Tbh I don't normally even leave reviews. But I am so angry that I signed up especially just so I could leave my feedback! Not a great way of keeping new customers! I am now stuck with a pre-workout that I don't even like!

Tip for consumers:
Do not use this site!!!

Products used:
The wrong one they sent me!!

imrank82
December 9th, 2020

DONT buy from this company, I am really disappointed with the service of dolphinfitness team I had placed an order for the NOW Foods NOW Ultra Omega-3 + Vitamin D3 but they dispatched me the wrong product NOW foods Ultra Omega 3, once I received the product I told them that this is wrong product and tell them they have to send me correct product, I had provided all details of correct product as per my order confirmation emails but they still send me the wrong product again and argued I had ordered it, when I argued that you had send me the cheaper product and you must refund me the difference they told me that I am wrong and stop replying to my emails.

glyna1
December 8th, 2016

They were unsympathetic to a reaction we had to one of their products and said buy else where. The arrogance was appalling. Please use an alternative vendor

Questions? Get answers from the Dolphin Fitness staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dolphin Fitness?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.3
Have a question about Dolphin Fitness?