Dolphin Fitness

Dolphin Fitness has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dolphin Fitness ranks 270th among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

How would you rate Dolphin Fitness?

“Disgustingly poor service”

Ed F.
8/20/20

After buying and waiting for delivery I received a open box when damaged goods and when I spoke with customer service they refused to do anything about it and stated that it was normal not to do anything in these circumstances. When I complained they said that they would pass my complaint to their manager no one ever got back to me and the matter mover got resolved!

edf171
August 20th, 2020

daisyd40
June 17th, 2020
I purchased 5 shampoo/conditioners from this company. For some reason they split the order into 2 parcels. The first arrived with the lid of one shampoo bottle not even on or near the bottle. It spilled out all over the box and onto our carpet making a horrible mess. We contacted beckie at the company with a picture of the offending item via their email saying we'd like a refund and cancel the remainder of the order as a result of this. Their shennanagans began. First they repied to my email with pic saying they'd need a pic, then they said they'd refund the bottle (one week later they still haven't). Then i got 12 different emails stating the following:
1)due to 'unprecedented' times we have not been able to schedule a schedule for 1 shampoo bottle.
The remainder/cancelled order was 3 bottles.
2) 2 bottles are on their way
I'd cancelled the order and asked for a refund by this time
3)we've done the refund.
Nothing in or noted by my bank
4)sent a screenshot to show the amount of the one defective item refunded
Still nothing in my account
5)another email stating a refund had been done.
Yet again nothing in account
6)another email denying any mention of the cancellation for the rest of the order.
Do these idiots not have 'sent' folders in their emails that prove whats been sent?!
7)when asked to deactivate my account and delete my info they said effectively 'do it yourself'

Note to ALL consumers; before buying anything from a company do a search at companies house and check out the amount of resignations and name changes they've had!
Peace all, x
glyna1
December 8th, 2016
They were unsympathetic to a reaction we had to one of their products and said buy else where. The arrogance was appalling. Please use an alternative vendor

Questions? Get answers from the Dolphin Fitness staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dolphin Fitness?

Have a question about Dolphin Fitness?