Review of DODuae

Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Tel: 06-5562505

hanak5
5/11/17

I shop from doduae.com shoes and handbags.Very nicely pack and good items....Will shop again.Everyone should buy from here.All the best .Thumbs up

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much of the positive feedback.
fatimaf9
4/15/17

The clothing is horrific, there is no cash refund and customer service is a joke. The clothing is ridiculously bad, not even sewn properly and the sizes are random for every style. I find it ridiculous that a company with such bad quality cannot offer a full refund. Ridiculous. Do not use this site - ever!

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. thank you very much for your review. we are very sorry that you don't find our item as per your requirement. however, we do our best to improve our quality and service.we do the replacement if the product has a defect, we don't offer cash refund which we clearly mention in our terms and condition. hope you understand thank you
polyap
3/9/17

I bought 3 dresses out of curiosity, i was wondering if one can actually buy any good piece of clothing at AED 50!? I thought not and I was right. first dress came in in M size but it looked like L on me. Stitching was of a very bad quality, materials are cheap. I wore it, I had a good laugh and ordered two more. Second dress looked very good on the image in reality if came as piece if table cloth made of cellophane, formless and something that I wouldn't risk to ware even on deserted planet. The third dress came in looking ok but it was 70 cm long instead of 8o advertised and thus was too short to ware.
The turn around in time and customer services was ok. But lets be honest, would you expect anything more than that when you pay 50 Dhs? these dresses are done exactly for these money. If you dress at least in some sort of zara than don't shop online and Douae is definitely not your choice.
as someone spend effort and time making these cloths and there are lots of people who dont have even that, I returned my dresses back to seller so they can re-sell it. Refund by the way can only be done in the store credit form which I am not about to use.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. we apologise for the problem happened with your orders. we totally agree with your comments. our aim to offer low price fashion item to our customers. however sometime we get wrong size chart from our supplier which cause this kind of problem we are working on that to make sure every single dress list exact size on our website. hope you understand. and thank you for the comments.
airina
2/5/17

I have been ordering from this website for a while. And in every order there were problems. Either wrong item, wrong size or missing items. When I tried to contact them for return. They asked me to call different number or what's app to this that number. I sent messages through what's app but nobody read even though the status is online. Sometime I waited for 2 weeks for response or I have to make a call to get it done.
Since I was not satisfied with the service but why kept ordering? Because when they give you refund they won't pay you cash but they will deposit this credit to you user account. Means you can only use this credit to buy for the next order. (That's why it keeps going on and on)
I made a call today after nobody read my message after 4 days. The first response from customer support was "again!" I was very disappointed. He said mam you have been returning the last order as well as the one before. I explained the reason why I returned which was the mistake from the seller that mixed the order. I do not want to order anymore but they don't pay to the bank account???
One of the reason you might need to consider is that the price is cheap but at the same time the quality is really bad. Mostly clothes I received are different from photo in the website. The size indicate in the website are not accurate at all.
Overall, bad experience.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, we are really sorry for the problem happened with you. we offer low price fashion item to our customers. if you are not satisfied from our products no problem. Its your right to like or don't like our product. sometimes we also can not understand to judge the item.becuse for the same item 2 customer give us deferent feedback. the same item so many people like and buy. but sometimes one or 3 customers don't like it. but we respect customer revews. abut the return. we return damaged or wrong product without any shipping cost. payment return in cash we don't have this policy. in all UAE if you are not satisfied from a product you buy in a big shopping centre or even from a big brand and you want to return back. the will not return you back cash, hope you understand and thank you for your feedback
elyssab1
2/1/17

I bought couple of dresses from them and one of the dress are has damage. When I am asking for a refund the customer representatives are so rude and told me that he does not care. I cannot believe I will experience this. I am so frustrated. Please do not became a victim also of this store

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
Dear buyer, we are very sorry. we don't allow any of our customer service agent to be rude to our customers. however maybe it happened to you, we apologise for that. abut the damaged item we 100% return back the damaged item. and will send you the good one. you can call our customer service 065562505 and ask for return. we appreciate your comments and thank you.
arnieb1
12/29/16

This is the worst I've ever experienced!
Products? Very cheap materials and it just looks horrible.
Customer Service? Very UNRELIABLE. Customers have to ring them 100x first before somebody will pick up your call. They will promise to get back to you "tomorrow" and after 2 weeks of waiting you call them again and still they don't do anything when all I want is to change the size for some items since small are not the same small at all in this place. The lady who answered me ,told me again the same scripted lines they are saying every time you call them. She gave me the number of i don't know that warehouse man and told me to deal with him whatever I want to change, what???? Why I should be the one to talk your warehouse man??? And finally after one month of waiting I still don't touch the items I purchased with them. By the way, I purchased nearly 20 items on my first order and planning to buy more, but after what I had experienced with them? NEVER I've learned my lesson.#doduae #MyDubai #uae #cheap #crap

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, we are very sorry for the problem happened with you. however now we improve our customer service now. you can call 065562505 . and for sure will help you. we appreciate your comment. hope you understand. thank you
bernadinef
12/7/16

Great products and great service,very prompt.. their follow up calls amaze me... really very very gud...

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much for your comments .and welcome back to shop with us.
reemas
9/18/16

Ordered 2 set of bags, they turned out to be of a real cheap material n 1 of the items were of a different colour. Sad part if I need to send the mismatched set for replacement I ll have to pay for the courier making it more expensive for me... Would never recommend this site to anyone nor will I ever order from here again..

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, we are really sorry for the problem happened with you. we improved our services from last year and now we solve our customer problems very fast. you can call our customer service 065562505. we appreciate your comments and thank you
kamrank1
12/22/15

Best for discount shopping online, I have made 16 order so far very reliable and wholesale price products. Not bad for marketplace fast for refund and reply from seller is fast. No communication error. Only bad so far is too many thing to shop lots of assortment if you know how to find your ways.

Tip for consumers: Always give your full address and nearest landmark like famous place !!!

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, thank you very much for the feedback. welcome again to our store.

dear buyer, we don't have any shop or outlet where you can visit to purchase we have a warehouse and fulfilment centre. where we process only our online orders.

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Hi Dear Buyer As the courier is 3rd party so he also doesn't know about the order.he will only follow the instruction from his company

By Abdul R.

Hi We have only fashion accessories like cloths,shoes,jewelry and bags check it out here -----> https://doduae.com/deals

By Abdul R.

No they are not, check the control, batch and serial numbers, all missing or fake.

By Tariq A.

hi . please write our order ID so we can help you with product information thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

dear buyer We have an only online store. thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DODuae staff and other customers.

4 Photos for DODuae