Review of DODuae

Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Tel: 06-5562505

airina
2/5/17

I have been ordering from this website for a while. And in every order there were problems. Either wrong item, wrong size or missing items. When I tried to contact them for return. They asked me to call different number or what's app to this that number. I sent messages through what's app but nobody read even though the status is online. Sometime I waited for 2 weeks for response or I have to make a call to get it done.
Since I was not satisfied with the service but why kept ordering? Because when they give you refund they won't pay you cash but they will deposit this credit to you user account. Means you can only use this credit to buy for the next order. (That's why it keeps going on and on)
I made a call today after nobody read my message after 4 days. The first response from customer support was "again!" I was very disappointed. He said mam you have been returning the last order as well as the one before. I explained the reason why I returned which was the mistake from the seller that mixed the order. I do not want to order anymore but they don't pay to the bank account???
One of the reason you might need to consider is that the price is cheap but at the same time the quality is really bad. Mostly clothes I received are different from photo in the website. The size indicate in the website are not accurate at all.
Overall, bad experience.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, we are really sorry for the problem happened with you. we offer low price fashion item to our customers. if you are not satisfied from our products no problem. Its your right to like or don't like our product. sometimes we also can not understand to judge the item.becuse for the same item 2 customer give us deferent feedback. the same item so many people like and buy. but sometimes one or 3 customers don't like it. but we respect customer revews. abut the return. we return damaged or wrong product without any shipping cost. payment return in cash we don't have this policy. in all UAE if you are not satisfied from a product you buy in a big shopping centre or even from a big brand and you want to return back. the will not return you back cash, hope you understand and thank you for your feedback
elyssab1
2/1/17

I bought couple of dresses from them and one of the dress are has damage. When I am asking for a refund the customer representatives are so rude and told me that he does not care. I cannot believe I will experience this. I am so frustrated. Please do not became a victim also of this store

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
Dear buyer, we are very sorry. we don't allow any of our customer service agent to be rude to our customers. however maybe it happened to you, we apologise for that. abut the damaged item we 100% return back the damaged item. and will send you the good one. you can call our customer service 065562505 and ask for return. we appreciate your comments and thank you.
arnieb1
12/29/16

This is the worst I've ever experienced!
Products? Very cheap materials and it just looks horrible.
Customer Service? Very UNRELIABLE. Customers have to ring them 100x first before somebody will pick up your call. They will promise to get back to you "tomorrow" and after 2 weeks of waiting you call them again and still they don't do anything when all I want is to change the size for some items since small are not the same small at all in this place. The lady who answered me ,told me again the same scripted lines they are saying every time you call them. She gave me the number of i don't know that warehouse man and told me to deal with him whatever I want to change, what???? Why I should be the one to talk your warehouse man??? And finally after one month of waiting I still don't touch the items I purchased with them. By the way, I purchased nearly 20 items on my first order and planning to buy more, but after what I had experienced with them? NEVER I've learned my lesson.#doduae #MyDubai #uae #cheap #crap

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, we are very sorry for the problem happened with you. however now we improve our customer service now. you can call 065562505 . and for sure will help you. we appreciate your comment. hope you understand. thank you
bernadinef
12/7/16

Great products and great service,very prompt.. their follow up calls amaze me... really very very gud...

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much for your comments .and welcome back to shop with us.
reemas
9/18/16

Ordered 2 set of bags, they turned out to be of a real cheap material n 1 of the items were of a different colour. Sad part if I need to send the mismatched set for replacement I ll have to pay for the courier making it more expensive for me... Would never recommend this site to anyone nor will I ever order from here again..

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, we are really sorry for the problem happened with you. we improved our services from last year and now we solve our customer problems very fast. you can call our customer service 065562505. we appreciate your comments and thank you
kamrank1
12/22/15

Best for discount shopping online, I have made 16 order so far very reliable and wholesale price products. Not bad for marketplace fast for refund and reply from seller is fast. No communication error. Only bad so far is too many thing to shop lots of assortment if you know how to find your ways.

Tip for consumers: Always give your full address and nearest landmark like famous place !!!

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, thank you very much for the feedback. welcome again to our store.

dear buyer, we don't have any shop or outlet where you can visit to purchase we have a warehouse and fulfilment centre. where we process only our online orders.

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

hi . please write our order ID so we can help you with product information thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

dear buyer We have an only online store. thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DODuae staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DODuae