Review of DODuae

Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Tel: 06-5562505

jyothid1
6/27/19

The products are of very poor quality. Will not suggest DODUAE to anyone. products rcvd is no where close to what has been mentioned in their website

alishap14
6/26/19

Give money back!!!! Product is so bad! not like photos!!! They hang the phone and dont answer emails!!!

phuongl8
6/11/19

purchase items for over 350 aed... quality is horrible, a table cover that is thinner than a paper, women bags made of rubber instead of cloth,...etc and worst part is after sales service and return policy... do yourself a favor and read their return policy before ordering... just terrible

jhecklenne
5/19/19

I am disappointed.. worst service ever ... the quality is too bad .. bad experience .... I regret I order this online .. bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad ...

tariqa27
5/17/19

The worst website in the UAE, please don't be fooled by this people, they steal the picture from a real website and sell you the knock off chinese version of it, worst quality impossible, also it is not even cheap!!! you can buy those products in other webs for less than half the price they sell them!!! Don't give them any dirham, they don't even make it easy to refund their broken ugly tacky items!!! they want to charge you for it!!! And trust me, when you will receive the items you order you will want to return them asap. Remember the pictures in the website are not of the items they sell, so you don't know what you are getting, just know that it won't be as good as the original!

Tip for consumers: Absolutely no reason to buy from them, research more.

teresitaa4
5/5/19

Today i received my order from this online shop and the quality of the product is very poor, i feel unhappy because i felt i buy a garbage things.All the item is bad not the same on the picture that they shown on their online store. I will never ever recommend this shop any of my friends this is a lesson learned for those customer like me. "KARMA knows their Address"

mariac472
12/17/18

Order 2 items
Dirty Boxes
Returnable item being delivered to Customers
Parts missing
Bad experiences

svannaj
11/5/18

This is first time I ordered something on DOD and as soon as I ordered a person from DOD called to confirm my address and I was told I would received it in 2 working days. I already paid by card. The fact that they are playing this blame game by keeping the customer in dark or by lying to the customer makes me feel like there can be chances that this is a big scam. I have been told that I will receive it tomorrow (5.Nov.2018) hopefully I do.

hebaa16
10/2/18

Thank you so much for your great service, it's my first time dealing with you and I loved it... I loved your service you're professional .... each step you make you keep your client on loop by sending emails and SMS everything is easy to order and with good quality and prices and within a good time frame that suites the client .... I just wanted to thank you for such a good service I'll definitely keep shopping from you guys :) ... Good Job :)

shus2
10/2/18

I bought 3 items all the worst quality.
NEVER EVER buy from them.
Things look very very very different on the pictures.
BAD BAD BAD Quality , BAD Refund Policy

neajm
10/1/18

Hi there,
Good day.

What I can say is that I am much satisfied of what I purchased.
I ordered twice in this shop online and I'm wanting to do it more. More orders from me DODuae.expect it coz you made me happy.

I love the shoes and wallet I bought from you. And guess what? My colleague who saw it love it even more and want to order too.

God bless to your team and keep the quality of all your items..
Good job guys!!!

rajeshk66
8/27/18

Replacement / Cancellation charges AED 15 for each item. Never recommend any one.No prompt service , no quality for goods.

lathal
8/20/18

I have ordered 2 dress, very bad quality and not same as shown in pictures. Very much disappointed. Never recommend anyone to buy from doduae

vidhuv
7/25/18

I ordered a bag on July 11th. Got it after 2 days but it was not of good quality, the zip was damaged.It was difficult to pull at certain point. If a new bag has dat issue will any of us buy that? Their executives are saying that when they tried it was okay.

Then i returned it and they took the shipping charge from me. Again i ordered another bag this time the size mentioned on website was 30 cm length and 36 cm height, but what i got was of 19 and 18 cm each. A very small bag. Again i had to contact them and return the product. In total i lost 30.35 aed just for shipping and in return i got nothing.

I lost my time, entire plan to give a gift to my friend spoiled. I have to spent tme chatting with customer care as they say they can only give d money back to wallet. So we are forced to order again and for every returns they will take your money. Like that they will get all the money and u get nothing!!!

I even got a call at 11.00 pm to confirm pick up of a product which i wanted to return. I have never heard of logistics team calling in midnight. But they claimed that they are calling from other country. But the number was from UAE.

I have spent a lot of time in communicating with them and got a refund of one time shipping charge. Now i am trying to get back the shipping charge for 2nd time as well. Because we are not supposed to pay shipping charges for things that we did not buy. their policies are not good. I even doubt whether they are doing things in the proper manner or not.

Tip for consumers: Always recheck and recheck the size of Handbags. They are mentioning wrong measurements! Order only if u r sure that u wont have to return it. If u r ready to pay shipping charges every time you are returning a product.
Think 10 times before you order from this site! Very bad service! Better u go to the malls and find good service and good products.

priscillam34
7/6/18

I was trying to order sent the details on WhatsApp the sales consultant was not even taking things to detail yet I wrote everything down.....he/she is very rude and up being ignored and not getting answers or even being assisted to make matters worse.i had tried to order two weeks before and got bad response then I tried again only to end up being ignored . .now that I have placed an order they have emailed me an invoice that is charging VAT on the app it says prices include VAT

anuradhaj
7/5/18

I bought 4 dresses from this online company, the products I received were the worst of the quality.
Initially, it was told to me that it is a complete return and now instead of telling to buy something else from the site, with such bad quality why will I buy something??

The picture is shown and the product received are two different things.

Company policy shouldn't be to cheat people.

dinar22
Dina R.
5/7/18

Latest trendy comfy clothes shoes and sandals can be found tht too with very reasonable prices! Ordered couple of times and simply loved it. Their flash sale is the best you get good quality products at very cheap prices. Keep up the good work

ginam119
4/17/18

The clothes that i ordered from their website are not the ones i got. They looked very cheap & low quality. I returned them & as per their policy they cannot refund the money. It's stored in your wallet. I re-ordered some more items but the quality wasn't good at all. The delivery guy was also quite rude. Anyways i tried to deactivate my account but there are no options to do that. They also do not have a product review. Guess i am stuck with that account for now. However if you need cheap clothes with bad quality then DOD UAE is for you.Hugely disappointed. sadly :-(

jinans1
4/2/18

i bought clothes and they came after 24 hours great quality they felt awesome size is good and color too

rheag4
3/15/18

This is my second or third order already in different location
So fast delivery.
Satisfied customer in the near future i will order more items

yvonnea16
3/9/18

I will start by commending DOD for their quick and smooth transaction processes that I encountered. However the sadest part was when on my second order I discovered the items on the site were totally different from what I received...the difference was so saddening because the items on the site have a clothing label yet what you receive seems like some items that were 'back street' tailored and sold.

The customer care lady was clear to say that the items do come from China so they must be employing the cheapest level of labour to do their job. I was purchasing this items to sell but they would be quite an embarrassment to my brand...I had to return half of them.

For me...DODuae NEVER AGAIN thank you.

angelicg1
2/21/18

Thank you for the good items.. and Im satisfied my orders. The transaction is fast..with in 24 hours the items are delivered.t

santosk4
2/13/18

Very nice I have ordered several times from this online shop, At first, i was so hesitant to order clothes online but felt so happy that I tried and loved the clothes I ordered from doduae the delivery was so fast Overall, average quality but the customer service was decent.

ell3247
2/10/18

Unfortunately, the customer service the worst I have met, same as goods quality. Noone replies for my complaint and they are ignoring my messages. Never ever will use your online store and will not recommend to no one.

andream185
1/22/18

I ordered three items from the website: Two sets of earrings and one blouse. Two out of three items were correct (given that the quality is not the same as shown on the website) and the remaining one item, a pair of silver earrings, completely wrong.

Customer service was quick to contact me back once I sent a complaint regarding the issue and gave me store credit equivalent of my incorrect item. Apparently, the issue with the incorrect earrings is that the one I received versus the one I ordered had "the same stock number".

Overall, the products delivered were of average to below-average quality but the customer service was decent.

dear buyer, we don't have any shop or outlet where you can visit to purchase we have a warehouse and fulfilment centre. where we process only our online orders.

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Hi Dear Buyer As the courier is 3rd party so he also doesn't know about the order.he will only follow the instruction from his company

By Abdul R.

Hi We have only fashion accessories like cloths,shoes,jewelry and bags check it out here -----> https://doduae.com/deals

By Abdul R.

No they are not, check the control, batch and serial numbers, all missing or fake.

By Tariq A.

hi . please write our order ID so we can help you with product information thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

dear buyer We have an only online store. thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DODuae staff and other customers.

4 Photos for DODuae