Review of DODuae

mariac472
12/17/18

Order 2 items
Dirty Boxes
Returnable item being delivered to Customers
Parts missing
Bad experiences

svannaj
11/5/18

This is first time I ordered something on DOD and as soon as I ordered a person from DOD called to confirm my address and I was told I would received it in 2 working days. I already paid by card. The fact that they are playing this blame game by keeping the customer in dark or by lying to the customer makes me feel like there can be chances that this is a big scam. I have been told that I will receive it tomorrow (5.Nov.2018) hopefully I do.

hebaa16
10/2/18

Thank you so much for your great service, it's my first time dealing with you and I loved it... I loved your service you're professional .... each step you make you keep your client on loop by sending emails and SMS everything is easy to order and with good quality and prices and within a good time frame that suites the client .... I just wanted to thank you for such a good service I'll definitely keep shopping from you guys :) ... Good Job :)

shus2
10/2/18

I bought 3 items all the worst quality.
NEVER EVER buy from them.
Things look very very very different on the pictures.
BAD BAD BAD Quality , BAD Refund Policy

neajm
10/1/18

Hi there,
Good day.

What I can say is that I am much satisfied of what I purchased.
I ordered twice in this shop online and I'm wanting to do it more. More orders from me DODuae.expect it coz you made me happy.

I love the shoes and wallet I bought from you. And guess what? My colleague who saw it love it even more and want to order too.

God bless to your team and keep the quality of all your items..
Good job guys!!!

rajeshk66
8/27/18

Replacement / Cancellation charges AED 15 for each item. Never recommend any one.No prompt service , no quality for goods.

lathal
8/20/18

I have ordered 2 dress, very bad quality and not same as shown in pictures. Very much disappointed. Never recommend anyone to buy from doduae

vidhuv
7/25/18

I ordered a bag on July 11th. Got it after 2 days but it was not of good quality, the zip was damaged.It was difficult to pull at certain point. If a new bag has dat issue will any of us buy that? Their executives are saying that when they tried it was okay.

Then i returned it and they took the shipping charge from me. Again i ordered another bag this time the size mentioned on website was 30 cm length and 36 cm height, but what i got was of 19 and 18 cm each. A very small bag. Again i had to contact them and return the product. In total i lost 30.35 aed just for shipping and in return i got nothing.

I lost my time, entire plan to give a gift to my friend spoiled. I have to spent tme chatting with customer care as they say they can only give d money back to wallet. So we are forced to order again and for every returns they will take your money. Like that they will get all the money and u get nothing!!!

I even got a call at 11.00 pm to confirm pick up of a product which i wanted to return. I have never heard of logistics team calling in midnight. But they claimed that they are calling from other country. But the number was from UAE.

I have spent a lot of time in communicating with them and got a refund of one time shipping charge. Now i am trying to get back the shipping charge for 2nd time as well. Because we are not supposed to pay shipping charges for things that we did not buy. their policies are not good. I even doubt whether they are doing things in the proper manner or not.

Tip for consumers: Always recheck and recheck the size of Handbags. They are mentioning wrong measurements! Order only if u r sure that u wont have to return it. If u r ready to pay shipping charges every time you are returning a product.
Think 10 times before you order from this site! Very bad service! Better u go to the malls and find good service and good products.

priscillam34
7/6/18

I was trying to order sent the details on WhatsApp the sales consultant was not even taking things to detail yet I wrote everything down.....he/she is very rude and up being ignored and not getting answers or even being assisted to make matters worse.i had tried to order two weeks before and got bad response then I tried again only to end up being ignored . .now that I have placed an order they have emailed me an invoice that is charging VAT on the app it says prices include VAT

anuradhaj
7/5/18

I bought 4 dresses from this online company, the products I received were the worst of the quality.
Initially, it was told to me that it is a complete return and now instead of telling to buy something else from the site, with such bad quality why will I buy something??

The picture is shown and the product received are two different things.

Company policy shouldn't be to cheat people.

dinar22
Dina R.
5/7/18

Latest trendy comfy clothes shoes and sandals can be found tht too with very reasonable prices! Ordered couple of times and simply loved it. Their flash sale is the best you get good quality products at very cheap prices. Keep up the good work

ginam119
4/17/18

The clothes that i ordered from their website are not the ones i got. They looked very cheap & low quality. I returned them & as per their policy they cannot refund the money. It's stored in your wallet. I re-ordered some more items but the quality wasn't good at all. The delivery guy was also quite rude. Anyways i tried to deactivate my account but there are no options to do that. They also do not have a product review. Guess i am stuck with that account for now. However if you need cheap clothes with bad quality then DOD UAE is for you.Hugely disappointed. sadly :-(

jinans1
4/2/18

i bought clothes and they came after 24 hours great quality they felt awesome size is good and color too

rheag4
3/15/18

This is my second or third order already in different location
So fast delivery.
Satisfied customer in the near future i will order more items

yvonnea16
3/9/18

I will start by commending DOD for their quick and smooth transaction processes that I encountered. However the sadest part was when on my second order I discovered the items on the site were totally different from what I received...the difference was so saddening because the items on the site have a clothing label yet what you receive seems like some items that were 'back street' tailored and sold.

The customer care lady was clear to say that the items do come from China so they must be employing the cheapest level of labour to do their job. I was purchasing this items to sell but they would be quite an embarrassment to my brand...I had to return half of them.

For me...DODuae NEVER AGAIN thank you.

angelicg1
2/21/18

Thank you for the good items.. and Im satisfied my orders. The transaction is fast..with in 24 hours the items are delivered.t

santosk4
2/13/18

Very nice I have ordered several times from this online shop, At first, i was so hesitant to order clothes online but felt so happy that I tried and loved the clothes I ordered from doduae the delivery was so fast Overall, average quality but the customer service was decent.

ell3247
2/10/18

Unfortunately, the customer service the worst I have met, same as goods quality. Noone replies for my complaint and they are ignoring my messages. Never ever will use your online store and will not recommend to no one.

andream185
1/22/18

I ordered three items from the website: Two sets of earrings and one blouse. Two out of three items were correct (given that the quality is not the same as shown on the website) and the remaining one item, a pair of silver earrings, completely wrong.

Customer service was quick to contact me back once I sent a complaint regarding the issue and gave me store credit equivalent of my incorrect item. Apparently, the issue with the incorrect earrings is that the one I received versus the one I ordered had "the same stock number".

Overall, the products delivered were of average to below-average quality but the customer service was decent.

jangj1
1/22/18

I have ordered several times from this online shop. On the first set of clothing that I have ordered, the quality of some products aren't really good though they match the description so I had to change my item. On the second order I made, the delivery was so fast but....there is always a but. See I ordered this orange swimsuit which was really really looking so nice in the picture on their site. When the product came, it was exact same. However, it is not garterized. Whatever you call it. There was no garter on the polyester swimsuit so it is very loose to wear and I think my boobs are showing. There was no pads even. I was really disappointed but then I did not return the item. I might just have to see some tailor for alteration. That's all. Lol

jader19
12/23/17

Trying to communicate to find out when my order will be delivered on the whats app and being calling '"man""...... i''m not a man i''m a lady. and on top of that they never reply to me. If it was not Christmas i would cancel my order just for the customer services i have received.

monicak27
12/4/17

I have ordered a few things from Doduae and I haven't has a problem with them. I appreciate their efficiency in delivery. I'll definitely place more orders.

shilpaa8
11/12/17

Worst experience ever.
I ordered from doduae. I ordered 2XL, size, and when I got it, it was XXL, which was not fitting me at all. I wanted to return 3 dresses of 2 orders, that I placed, and they told me, their return service is within 3 days only, so I could return only from my last order. Their next question was if the plastic is still available. For a plastic cover, the customer service representative gave me so much explaination, and she told me, while returning, if the plastic cover, is not available, there is an additional cover. The representative was so rude as well. Her attitude was totally, horrible and she does not know to treat the customers well. I dont have the plastic cover, and I just paid, 22dhs for the dresses so, if I need to pay an additional charge, just becuase the plastic is unavailable, I better keep them for myself. Really really horrible. Totally Disappointed.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!

nehat10
11/5/17

Worst online experience ever. Pathetic customer service. Worst stuff.. may be getting it from china n selling the crap in uae market and making a fool out of ppl.

linam21
10/7/17

At first i was so hesitant to order clothes online but felt so happy that i tried and loved the clothes i ordered from doduae. It took only two working days to get my order. Thanks doduae!!!

dear buyer, we don't have any shop or outlet where you can visit to purchase we have a warehouse and fulfilment centre. where we process only our online orders.

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

hi . please write our order ID so we can help you with product information thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

dear buyer We have an only online store. thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DODuae staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DODuae