Review of DODuae

Tel: 06-5562505

shilpaa8
11/12/17

Worst experience ever.
I ordered from doduae. I ordered 2XL, size, and when I got it, it was XXL, which was not fitting me at all. I wanted to return 3 dresses of 2 orders, that I placed, and they told me, their return service is within 3 days only, so I could return only from my last order. Their next question was if the plastic is still available. For a plastic cover, the customer service representative gave me so much explaination, and she told me, while returning, if the plastic cover, is not available, there is an additional cover. The representative was so rude as well. Her attitude was totally, horrible and she does not know to treat the customers well. I dont have the plastic cover, and I just paid, 22dhs for the dresses so, if I need to pay an additional charge, just becuase the plastic is unavailable, I better keep them for myself. Really really horrible. Totally Disappointed.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!

nehat10
11/5/17

Worst online experience ever. Pathetic customer service. Worst stuff.. may be getting it from china n selling the crap in uae market and making a fool out of ppl.

linam21
10/7/17

At first i was so hesitant to order clothes online but felt so happy that i tried and loved the clothes i ordered from doduae. It took only two working days to get my order. Thanks doduae!!!

rohiniv2
9/24/17

Very bad service.
I have ordered from this site the product delivered was not upto the mark. So requested for the refund. The delivery guy came n took the products which was for refund and informed that the refund will be crefited to doduae account with in 15days. Its been a month and not got the refund yet when i contacted the cm service i was informed that the they have misplaced my order which nun of my business so the refund didnt take place . The agent names sandy told she l get back to me with in two days its been 2 weeks body reverted back.
This is how u treat the cm?
Dont you have ethics of customer service?
Worst service i have ever had.

annetteb37
8/22/17

Please stay away from DODUAE. I have had a bad experience recently, I ordered a dress which was nothing like the picture on their website, as I was travelling soon did not have the time to shop for another dress. I requested them repeatedly to replace the dress before my travel which they refused. Their customer service person reads out of a script and is not keen on helping and to add to the agony they don't refund you the money forcing you to buy another product for which you have another AED 15 in delivery charges!! Please stay away from this site if you don't want your money to be wasted.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. we are very sorry that you face issue with your purchase with us. we love to hair from our customer if they have any complaint or issue. however, i try to find out your order issue. you place an order of (25 AED) on our website on (19 Aug 2017 11:40:24 PM) and we do our best and delivered the order to your door step on (21/08/2017 10:22 AM). and on (21 Aug 2017 6:38 PM) you talk to one of our agent for the replacement. we replace if the customer has any problem with the item. but first, we receive the old item and then we replace the new item which is general practice every where. but on 22/08/17 you come here and leave a bad customer service reviews,
we are always available on phone and WhatsApp to help you. and we love to help you.
hope you understand, thank you
farhanar
8/14/17

Best quality for reasonable prices.. looks exactly same as pics .. they packed my stuff in a box to protect it from any damages and was in a perfect condition ..very professional and well organized team .. wish u all the best and will continue shopping!!!

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, our aim is to facilitate our customer with respect and worth to money goods, we appreciate your positive review it helps us so much thank you very much,
dafniea
8/3/17

I like all the clothes aside from cheap but all look good to me.. thank you..i will order more next time

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. our goal is to facilitate those who can not purchase high-end brand clothes, we try our best to deliver the best quality with minimum price. we appreciate your positive reviews its mean to us allot. thank you very much,
mimih7
7/31/17

Amazing customer service and very smooth. Whats on their pictures is the same when you recieve it and everything fits, and the best thing is that the delivery comes in time. No negative comment what so ever.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. we try our best to make happy every single customer. and we are continuously trying our best to improve more. thank you very much for the positive feedback.
ucyi
7/24/17

DoDUae is transparent.What a team!!High quality goods with fast delivery.DoDUae u guys are doing a great job. Keep it up.

jeana92
7/22/17

DodUae is the one and only online shop I can trust the most.I've been ordered many times from there shop and yes I'm satisfied on their items.So that I'm giving 5 stars for DodUae!
Indeed.The best online shop ever!

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. we love your contribution in our business. and thank you very much for the positive feedback.
zenyj
7/20/17

I got my order in just one day and I'm very much satisfied with the products and with their kind of services.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. thank you very much for your positive feedback. and welcome back.
nilangiv
7/19/17

If something is really works well ..we must appreciate.
My daughter placed an order by mistake yesterday night.
I immediately sent a WhatsApp mgs (0544443200) and requested them to cancel the order.
Today morning they sent me a mgs ..that they will cancel my order and inform me in sms.
It did not take even 24 hours ..my order was canceled and got a sms.
whoever handles whats app ...communicated well.
Thank DOD.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, we love to hair that you place an order with us. we keep informing our customer from the time the place order until the order delivered by SMS. we send SMS by every stage of the processing of the orders to keep inform the buyer that what happening behind the scene.
we appreciate your positive feedback. thank you very much,
phema
7/17/17

I really like the product...
It was awesome that let you to order again..
Thank you for the good quality and good services..

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. thank you very much for the positive feedback.
and welcome back to our website.
jennya31
7/16/17

Its amazing more than 1 year im ordering to your clothes Compny and i will still continue to collect the the dress.and excellent service

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. we are very happy that hair from you that since one year you are purchasing from our website.
thank you very much.
shamin6
7/16/17

very good quality on the product & service

will hope to do more online shopping with u

very fast delivery

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much for the positive feedback.
shimis
7/16/17

Have not faced issues with the materials or delivery as well.. me and my friends are regular customers of dod ..keep going !!

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. thank you very much for the positive feedback.
assenavn
7/15/17

this is my 1st time to order here @Doduae.com and i love all the items i order,,im looking forward for the new items,,,

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much for the positive feedback.
ellag16
7/15/17

Everything is in good quality with a good price,plus customer service its very good.
All items is delivered earlier than expected.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, we love our customer. and appreciate your positive feedback. thank you very much.
arlynf
7/11/17

Very responsive for the query.
Fast delivery
Product have good quality especially the shoes very fomfortable

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much for the positive feedback. and welcome again to our website.
msu6
7/10/17

So far so good. Love their packaging,fast delivery and dresses are all cute,and well fitted to me, i like the ribbon sandals so much people noticed that its cute and unique.I had the red one and im getting another one but diff color.All dresses are so cool and yes it might be cheap compare to other online shop but i think they have nice designs, and I am satisfied so far and i just placed more items today. I hope they give us some complimentary or free items if its above 300aed. I recommended this online shop to my friends because they all noticed that I wear nice OOTD, office and outside :)

I guess people who made bad comments here do not checked the sizes very carefully before ordering, because before i confirmed all my order I used tape measure not to have conflicts and check every pictures if its ok or not, this is the great way of checking and ordering online as I cant see how it really looks like in person so be a smart buyer I would say.

However no matter how cheap,low quality,nice or branded and expensive we all are wearing, its not about the price but its all about how you wear and carry them through your real personality.

Thank you DodUAE..Im lovin; it! I hope I wont get disappointed for my next purchased lol coz i spent more than 300aed and today is my 2nd time.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
we love your detail review and positive feedback with real understanding. thank you very much. and welcome again.
moniquek6
7/10/17

Its so amazing.. Service is personalized if you need assistance they are on point.. the quality is amazing and even though they say delivery is two to three days,dont be surprised if you get it before..
They really came through for me and i cant wait to put through my next order...Thanks a lot guys.. will definitely be shopping twice a month.

lielaniet
7/9/17

Excellent all products are good....it was all fitted n exact to me......that's y...I love ordering in dod

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much of the positive feedback.
riab3
7/2/17

I am absolutely satisfied of your items and the delivery is amazing,,no need to wait for ages to receive.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much for the positive feedback.
jescelr
5/23/17

Thanks sooooo much DOD. Processing of my order was really quick and convenient!I keep on receiving calls as to where my orders were. Everyone was keeping tabs of my order. And as for the quality and packaging, I ohhhhh sooooo looooooove them! . Im really delighted and excited to wear them! More power guys!
Satisfied customer here! . I was amazed,not even 24hrs yet. I placed order late in the afternoon yesterday and got my parcel this very morning!. I love the quality!same as shown in the picture! keep it up guys!

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
thank you very much for the positive feedback.
johnw658
5/15/17

They are attracting you by prices. but what is the benefit if you will buy something then you Feel embarrassed when wearing it because it's looking cheap and very low quality.

Tip for consumers: Not recommended

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer. thank you very much for your review. we appreciate it. however, we do our best to deliver best quality and worth to money product.
yes, we don't compare our quality with big brands. but the price we offer we 100% sure its worth to the product we sale.
hope you understand. thank you

dear buyer, we don't have any shop or outlet where you can visit to purchase we have a warehouse and fulfilment centre. where we process only our online orders.

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Hi Dear Buyer As the courier is 3rd party so he also doesn't know about the order.he will only follow the instruction from his company

By Abdul R.

Hi We have only fashion accessories like cloths,shoes,jewelry and bags check it out here -----> https://doduae.com/deals

By Abdul R.

No they are not, check the control, batch and serial numbers, all missing or fake.

By Tariq A.

hi . please write our order ID so we can help you with product information thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

dear buyer We have an only online store. thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DODuae staff and other customers.

4 Photos for DODuae