Review of Doctor Oz

rebeccag84
10/10/17

The Dr. Oz show was auto tuned in my home until recently! It was upbeat and interesting. I avoid the countless shows which detail horrific crimes and was disappointed when true crime Tuesday became a new feature. I, however, was sucked in when previews indicated there was an update on who might have killed JonBenet, only to be horrified by heartbreaking details on how she suffered and died! I won't watch again!!! I guess that wasn't enough, now true crime Thursday has been added... My prayers are always with these tragedies! I DONT NEED THE GRAPHIC DETAILS.... In conclusion, very disappointing Dr. Oz!

lisam478
9/1/17

I don't know what they were thinking to put Renotha on the air. She is LOUD,
and extremely verbose! I am sure she is very nice but... Love Dr.oz

tiffanyr36
8/26/17

I find his opinions to be misleading as he fails to provide sufficient scientific evidence about the theories he present.

nicolel74
1/2/17

This man is a flaming bag a crap. 98% of everything he says on this awefukl show is a lie. Fact check ANY episode and find the truth. It's so sad that he is allowed to parade this garbage as fact worse as information given by a doctor. Go to us own doctor with the mess he says and you will both have a good chuckel. He should be taken off the air. DEVIL

dianag57
10/24/16

Love it great health tips

donnao7
10/17/16

I do like the way he is hands on in demonstration

ellent16
10/7/16

I don't believe anything he says. He has sold out and is paid to push the products he recommends.

kettouz
9/10/16

I have known Dr .Oz through MBC and I have been so interested in his TV programmes ; the fact which let me navigate more and more in the medicine domain!

mahers4
7/24/16

that my favorite ever site

natividadg
6/11/16

I watch Dr. Oz's show when I can. His explanation/presentation of health topics for the day are always clear and credible. I find the several tips for solving health problems very useful and credible like the uses of cornstarch, baking soda, etc. instead of buying very expensive drugs.

Tip for consumers: Try to watch Dr. Oz's TV show or better still, be part of the audience and participate in the discussions. It will certainly be worth your while/time.

jeannetteh4
5/14/16

I have been extremely ill with CFS/M.E.Fibromyalgia which is so Idisabling and painful I am now waiting for a Total Knee Replacement I also suffer with Osteoporosis Spondilitis Occipital Neuralgia and so much more so I like to study Professionals like Dr OZ as NHS in UK is really bad when it comes to Senior Citizens Health problems I now follow Doctors Advice on the iternet to try and get some much needed health.Thank you Dr OZ all your articles are outstanding

jeremyr24
4/13/16

Dr. Oz has no idea on a lot of things. The advice that's common sense is good. But some of his stuff is off the wall. I don't trust him any.

verdellc2
4/6/16

i watch his show i fine he give you a lot of good ideal about your health and you can do it better

maggiej9
3/25/16

fantastic !!!!!!!!!!

davidc332
3/15/16

Shouldn't be a surprise.

pauld142
2/3/16

Endorses products of little to no value in exchange for payments. A con.

robinw25
12/24/15

For a doctor, his personnel don't add closed captioning or text stories for people who are deaf and hard of hearing. Almost half our population is going to be baby boomers into retirement, and Dr. Oz is not being compliant with the laws regarding accessibility. How come we are left out in the cold? It's not like I haven't complained to them directly. They know all this information. I stopped going to the web site. I guess they will keep on losing customers because a lot of us can't understand the videos :P

garyw52
10/6/15

I can't believe this guy hasn't had his licence taken away for violation of the Hippocratic oath. You shouldn't be able to get rich by using your MD status to sell products whether they are good or not. Lending your name as a physician to any product is a blatant violation of the doctors oath. He should have his licence taken away and then be sued for the lies he sells. I tried his "Nugenix" testosterone boosting pills to absolutely no result. (blood tested before and after showed "T" remained within 5 points of baseline. So who else out there will share their "Dr." Oz rip off?

noelled1
7/14/15

The Oprah effect left a lot of huge egos and greedy people in its wake. He practices quack medicine though he may once have been a real doctor. He will endorse anything for a dollar and my aunt believes everything he says.

daveh82
5/25/15

Not afraid to speak the truth about health and medicine

sherryl19
5/4/15

He likes being Dr. Oz and likes to showboat. I've seen treatments he's pushed that are rebuked on other sites.

markb189
4/11/15

Horrible liar

danam51
3/6/15

I watch him everyday he is the best

blanej
2/6/15

Doctor Oz really let me down when it came out that he was selling weight loss products. Congress, which doesn't ever really do anything, had to get mad at him. Now I don't want to use any of his products or services. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/17/dr-oz-congress_n_5504209.html

186 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Doctor Oz staff and other customers.

Doctor Oz?