Dissertation Hero

Dissertation Hero has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dissertation Hero ranks 796th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Dissertation Hero?

“As the first writer wasn’t able to come up with quality...”

James W.
9/24/14

As the first writer wasn’t able to come up with quality work, my dissertation order was assigned to another person. Fortunately, the second writer has met all my expectations and followed necessary requirements. Generally, the service is fast and customer-oriented. Dissertationhero.co.uk saved my final grade and I want to say thank you for that.

jamesw136
September 24th, 2014

mikem78
September 25th, 2012

I am doing my post-graduate course. I also have a family and therefore very little time to attend to academia courses. That was the main reason I decided to order from on-line writing services. It was a terrifying though. I mean I had to trust my degree to an unknown person with unknown background. The price was also very high (but it was a PhD paper so no wonder). Anyway I decided to go for it, placed an order. Right now I am receiving draft regularly and able to negotiate some point with the writer on the spot, even change a direction sometimes. So I am happy with the service

Questions? Get answers from the Dissertation Hero staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dissertation Hero?

Have a question about Dissertation Hero?