DiscountFootwear.co

DiscountFootwear.co has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DiscountFootwear.co also ranks 431st among Shoes sites. The most common issues with DiscountFootwear.co are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate DiscountFootwear.co?

“Absolute first class rip off company.”

Robert S.
12/30/15

I sent my Dr martins back to an address in Cambridge and can't get any respond whatsoever, there's no access to webpage or fine. If anyone can help please do. *******@hotmai!. co.UK.

roberts345
December 30th, 2015
victoriah9
December 18th, 2013
I ordered 2 pairs of Doc Martens. One for me and one for hubby. My husband's boots were perfect but unfortunately Discount Footwear sent me a completely different pair to the ones I ordered. The size and colour of the Doc Martens was correct, but the style was wrong. I telephoned, no answer. I e: mailed, no reply. I then found some reviews on Discount Footwear and after reading them I would suggest that no-one order from them. Now I am stuck with a pair of boots that I may never wear. Anyway, I recently purchased from the original Doc Martens store and no problems at all. I could have attempted to returned the goods to discount footwear but to be honest I was worried that I would have no boots and no refund. Ugh! Makes me mad that the Internet is blighted by these companies that promise the moon, look professional but are only after our money. Anyway I had to give them 2 out of 5 for at least giving my husband a correct boot for each foot!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DiscountFootwear.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DiscountFootwear.co?

Have a question about DiscountFootwear.co?