DiscountFootwear.co reviews

roberts345
12/30/15
I sent my Dr martins back to an address in Cambridge and can't get any respond whatsoever, there's no access to webpage or fine. If anyone can help please do. *****@hotmai!.co.UK.
victoriah9
12/18/13
I ordered 2 pairs of Doc Martens. One for me and one for hubby. My husband's boots were perfect but unfortunately Discount Footwear sent me a completely different pair to the ones I ordered. The size and colour of the Doc Martens was correct, but the style was wrong. I telephoned, no answer. I e:mailed, no reply. I then found some reviews on Discount Footwear and after reading them I would suggest that no-one order from them. Now I am stuck with a pair of boots that I may never wear. Anyway, I recently purchased from the original Doc Martens store and no problems at all. I could have attempted to returned the goods to discount footwear but to be honest I was worried that I would have no boots and no refund. Ugh! Makes me mad that the Internet is blighted by these companies that promise the moon, look professional but are only after our money. Anyway I had to give them 2 out of 5 for at least giving my husband a correct boot for each foot!

Questions? Get answers from the DiscountFootwear.co staff and other customers.

DiscountFootwear.co?