Direct Letterbox Marketing

Direct Letterbox Marketing

directletterboxmarketing.co.uk

Direct Letterbox Marketing has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Direct Letterbox Marketing also ranks 585th among Marketing sites. The most common issues with Direct Letterbox Marketing are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Direct Letterbox Marketing?

“DO NOT USE- THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT DELIVER”

s m.
2/13/20

they take your payment and then you get an email saying distribution is happening and then it has all happened, but they do not deliver your leaflets! If you ask someone in that area whether they got one, they say no! Total scam and AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I paid nearly £1000 to deliver 10000 leaflets and I got completely mugged off. Do not do the same

sm471
February 13th, 2020
Total scam and AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
peterw310
Peter W. – Direct Letterbox Marketing Rep
Hi S.M, Can you please supply us with some more information, as we currently don't have any delivery complaints on the system. This also doesn't look like a price that would be charged by us.
mariep272
March 13th, 2020
I used this company for distribution of missing' flyers when my pet went missing. A time critical drop. The staff at the office seemed helpful at first but the quality of the distribution was very poor. Many roads were missed. I conducted my own research (the day after completion) to make sure my delivery took place and found that many key roads (at least 17 roads and more being found out each day) on the plan were not delivered to or were only sparsely delivered to. Even my own home and my neighbours didn't get one and we were on the plan. The many people I asked were insistent they did not receive the leaflet and I 100% believe them. It's not the type of flyer that people generally wouldn't look at or remember. DLM were very dismissive of my complaints and try to back up their delivery with flimsy evidence', which only proves that 43% of the people they sampled did receive the delivery. And they think this is acceptable. Of course they are still insistent that the others did receive the flyer but they cannot prove this. I've since flyered some of those roads myself and with volunteers and have had callbacks and possible sightings from them as a result of this. I do know that if my pet was trapped in any of the sheds of the roads they missed, she'd likely be dead now. No refunds, no offers to put things right and they keep fobbing me off with this 7 day period I had to raise a complaint. They also kept saying that my delivery was only to cover part of the area, yes I know, I have the plan and the roads I have pointed out were on the plan! Please don't treat your customers like idiots! No wonder they won't let you pay by card or PayPal. GPS tracking was not offered to me as an option either. A heartbroken pet owner kicked in the teeth further by a rubbish company who have no interest once they've got your money. Read the several similar experiences below and AVOID.
grahamm82
October 12th, 2019
Compete con artists , take your money , full of chat , but sadly nothing . Upon checking delivery addresses , not one person in 52 had ever received a leaflet . Avoid
jamesg957
June 6th, 2019
STEER VERY CLEAR, THEY ARE SIMPLY CON-ARTISTS! I used these guys to get our new restaurant menu's distributed to 10,000 houses around us. We are fortunate enough to have existing customers that could feedback to us, when they received the menu's through their door, but at least 90% of them did not receive them. In fact one customer even witnessed the flyer droppers just skipping houses before delivering the odd one. When confronting DLM, I was just fobbed of with there fake back-checking results, from a fake back-checking company (I checked them out and these business doesn't exist and is referred to a residential address) and being told that 30% delivery success rate was within their accepted levels. So that means out of 10,000 to be dropped, 3,000 was acceptable to them. Their back-checking report showed very little in the way of bonified checking. So, my advice to anyone thinking of using these guys, STEER VERY CLEAR, THEY ARE SIMPLY CON-ARTISTS! You've been warned, don't waste your money like I have. Your better off delivering them yourself, even if you ONLY do your own road, you'll have better results than what these guys supposedly do! I just hope that trading standards close these guys down ASAP, so no one else goes through financial misery! Like running business isn't difficult and costly enough without having these guys operating!
peterf214
October 21st, 2018
I wish I had read reviews before paying - same issues, same responses do not expect any return on your marketing and do expect complaints about leaflet dumping and customers annoyed by cold calling

Questions? Get answers from the Direct Letterbox Marketing staff and other customers.

Leaflet distribution??and delivery forms the cornerstone of any marketing campaign. As specialists in this area,??Direct Letterbox Marketing??understands this better than anyone.
Companies choose us for all their??leaflet delivery services??because we?۪re ...

peterw310
Peter W.
Marketing / PR
Typically responds within 2 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Direct Letterbox Marketing?

Have a question about Direct Letterbox Marketing?