Review of DinoDirect

Tel: (86)18938937996
Cs-center@dinodirect.com

stans51
7/10/17

Most bad shopping experiences you can chalk up to mistakes, bad company policies, or just lazy staff. However, this is the first and only company I have ever found where I actually think they simply exist to rip people off. Orders never get shipped, they send you fake tracking numbers, and then will submit tracking numbers for different orders to Paypal in order to try to avoid refunding you.

Worst online company ever. Do yourself a favor and avoid at all costs.

mand570
5/4/17

DO NOT BUY THERE. VERY DANGEROUS.
I paid for a phone more than 2 MONTHS ago.
1 month after my first claim they sent me an e-mail telling that the item cannot be delivered for security reasons but they continue to offer it in the front Webpage.
DinoDirect NEVER REFUND MY MONEY, NOR SENT MY phone.
Nobody answers my daily e-mails to cscenter@dinodirect.com and they started blocking me in On-Line Chat help.
I have dozens of e-mails proving what Im saying. It used to be a good place, but has become a scam during the last year.
Order: PCGERR0NW2-DD

markg208
3/27/17

When I placed my order, they charged it to my Paypal account within 24 hours of placing the order. After waiting for 40 days, I followed up with them to see why my item hadn't shipped. They kept asking me to wait a few more days. After waiting for an additional 6 days, I demanded my money back and to cancel the order. They said all they can do in the short term was to credit my account with "dino dollars". I had no intentions of ever using that site again. I said I wanted a full refund back to Paypal. The person "helping" me said she couldn't do that. It would take a minimum of 10 business days for a full refund. After reading reviews from other people who agreed to that option and never got their money, I decided to dispute the charge with Paypal. I got an email 2 days later from Dinodirect that they wouldn't fight the charge back. They also didn't consent to the dispute either. So I had to wait a full 10 days for Paypal to resolve the matter. I got my money back, but it took a long time. Dino direct is quick to charge you, but they'll fight you every step of the way to get your money back.

Tip for consumers: Trust me when I say you'll wait for months for your items assuming you are lucky enough to even get it.

lemintd
2/28/17

Pricing was well worth it for the quality of the phones and service.
Would definitely use again in the future,

rickn23
2/28/17

I've use the site many times and every single time I am totally satisfy about the deals, the fast shipment, the help support as also the after sale support. Dinodirect site treats me as a valuable costumer and I appreciate this

rickeyh15
2/23/17

I bought a flashlight in Dino, works very well. Excellent. Great price. Good quality.I will buy other thing again in future.

nunezh
12/30/16

Great service, cheapest price of this product I could find and free delivery within a few days right before Christmas ! Very pleased with the service! Highly recommend

michalk5
12/29/16

The cameras filters arrived sooner than anticipated and were the right size and fit for my vacuum. I may order more and stock up.

alexs388
12/20/16

I am very satisfied.
I bought a Xiaomi Miband on Oct 20.
The product came fast.
I highly recommend dinodirect.

sabt
10/31/16

seems to be alright

blueb11
10/30/16

They steal my money, bought clothes before more than 1 month and after 7 days no shipment, when contacted them they said it is out of stock so I asked for refund and after that no any one replied me neither by chat nor by email, they are absolutely scammers and ALL +VE REVIEWS ARE FAKE SO BE WARE, IF YOU HAVE EXTRA MONEY THAT DON'T NEED THEN BUY FROM THIS FAKE SITE.

anng72
10/30/16

This morning I was very frustrated with a problem I experienced with my order. Now I am so happy and shocked with how much effort customer service put forth to find a solution to my product being out of stock. They really exceeded my expectations and next time I need something, I will come again.

imanm4
10/30/16

I ordered some LED light bulbs and was a little concerned that they seemed too cheap, but they all arrived in working order and are nice and bright. The free postage is a boon, as you can order low-value items and see how you like the service. The delivery took 2-3 weeks, but this was exactly as described on the website.

electrizenr
10/29/16

The store is fast and so far I had no problems. I have received all orders in 15 days (5 orders from China to France). There are no customs fees or taxes, the price in the shop is the final price. The customs clearance is made by the shop. All packages were well packaged and arrived safely and the descriptions in the store correspond to what you get. I can recommend the store.

wernern3
10/5/16

Looks like a lot of phony reviews.

Yes, five stars with a one sentence comment!

I do not order from Red China unless I have to and
then I use my cat's credit card.

I prefer to buy from Blue China instead.

teds41
9/28/16

Love the TW64S smart band. Will buy a few more for my friends.

dimt1
9/27/16

Great buy and discount! Thanks for the coupon, I will come back again Black Friday.

robertg223
9/27/16

Great smart phone with good quality. Thanks for the fast shipping!

kevint80
8/30/16

Some of the best service around! Would buy more often if they had more discounts and sales.

blikw
8/30/16

I have never had any problems with customer service. Questions are answered promptly from all suppliers and goods are sent within days of ordering.

josec74
8/12/16

Shipping is fast, and the product quality is very good.

howardm40
6/27/16

Just bought a flashlight from DinoDirect and it worked for 3 seconds plus it was missing parts. It cost $29.99. No panic just yet. I sent an email expecting a courteous reply that other internet sites offer. Wrong. I was told to send a video proving the light didn't work. I said I would do even better; I would return the light and that would prove without question that it didn't work. They said I had to pay $10 to return it. I replied that I would not pay to return a defective product that arrived with missing parts. They then said to send $5. I said I wanted a full refund. They no longer respond. You have been warned about this site.

peutl
6/27/16

I bought the wedding dress for my wife on dino. It's right on the size and deliveried on time before my wedding .Thanks Dino, it's beauty.

dinnal
5/30/16

Great product range at very competitive prices, very quick delivery. Will be using again.

doidi
5/29/16

Got here quickly, everything worked great. Dinodirect was a pleasure working with.

Don't get your hopes up. China has its own rules and a different style of being on time. BBB won't even rate them and the parent company ¿¿ can't find out . But they literally stole my money I never even confirmed the order then they say I might not be who i say I am so they can't charge the card I say don't. Then behind my back they did good thing I was moneriting the credit card and reported what happened immediately to MC they confirmed it as fraud on spot refunded me and supposedly are going to take care of it. If your card is flagged by you lender than take it as a second chance to get out before it crosses the broader.

By Jeremy j.

Questions? Get answers from the DinoDirect staff and other customers.

DinoDirect?