Review of Diapers.com

customercare@diapers.com
2018 Customer choice award

stephanies196
3/10/17

For 2 orders in a row, they sent me an email saying my order was shipped and both times I called the company the day after the diapers were due to arrive and they told me the diapers were on back order! No curtesy to send an email letting me know that my diapers and wipes would be arriving late. Do they know the function of a diaper!!!! Sooo angry!!!!

pipoym
2/10/17

This is the place where you can buy affordable and good quality diapers. Will definitely recommend this site.

faryala
2/6/17

Never order milk from this $#*!ty website. I have been ordering a lot, just opened a milk of 2 ounce ready to feed and it's yellow fluid looking like a uribe less that half ounce. These people are putting little lives on risk !

markm323
1/12/17

I placed an order two days ago for diapers and wipes. I arrived today just as they said it would however the wipes were missing. I wrote customer service and got a reply from Lianne A. Within an hour apologizing for the missing item and insuring me it would be replaced, two minutes later I received a new confirmation and tracking number! Yes it sucks being a single dad and having to run out for wipes at 7pm, but the resposnse time and care was above and beyond! We all make mistakes, will definatly be a repeat customer.

jessicar122
12/22/16

Every other month I have a problem with Autoship and they have no reason for it! My coupon codes constantly change or don't work! And they will not make up any of their fails no customer service at all...done with them

michaels535
12/17/16

This is the worst experience I have ever had, shopping online.
I have waited over 3 weeks for a delivery that was scheduled 3 weeks ago. This company has no idea how to treat customers. They have no clue where my purchase is and what is going on.
My advice. NEVER SHOP HERE....

nicolea45
11/26/16

Very disappointing at your service! You had posted on your site that you had the hot item hatchimals available. I ordered 2 at double the price, you sent me 2 email confirmations saying they would ship Tuesday, November 29,2016 and took the money out of my account! Then, hours later you sent 2 new emails saying that you were sorry but you were canceling my order and could not fulfill it and that you woukd not take any money out! Well you had already did and the customer service was awful!!!!

danielc172
11/24/16

Made a purchase on Wednesday. They charged my card. They send me a confirmation of my order. They next say they send a shipment confirmation. Three hours later I check my order history and see the order had been cancelled! No notification, no email, no call. I just happened to check my account.
Missed out on opportunity to purchase the item that day!

FRAUDS!!!!! FRAUDS!!!!! FRAUDS!!!!!! FRAUDS!!!!!!

walters50
11/3/16

They sent the wrong item, i called the cancel my order and told me they would only refund me after they had received the item back. I just wanted them to send my stuff as i ordered it, however they cancel my order and told me i had to start over. Talked to 2 supervises and they did not do a thing. I dont think I will shop here again. 7-10 business days before they refund your money.

arifas1
10/26/16

I love coupons from Diapers.com. Just make sure you subscribe to them. Great place for moms on budget

michelleh30
9/20/16

This site was very helpful after my youngest son was born. I was able to have what I needed delivered when I needed it. Honestly, they did not have the lowest prices on diapers but they do have great prices on formula and an amazing variety to choose from. I used them primarily for supplemental formula. I found Amazon to be more convenient for diapers.

jacobm80
9/19/16

They cancelled my order and said they also cancelled my account and putting me into fraud and said I could not order from them whatsoever and if I tried to reopen a account they would cancel it again such a huge headache over the phone with someone I could not understand they told me they are part of Amazon and I asked if there was any way to fix my account they said it would just be best to order it somewhere else so I will never order from them or Amazon again worst experience but now from reading other reviews I am glad they removed my order because I feel I would have never received it so in that sense I thank them for ending my frustration sooner .

reginiae
9/4/16

Diapers s good for working moms.
They have a lot of time to work at possible for them selfs

alexab6
8/25/16

I always get the best deals by ordering the biggest box of diapers and ordering something small to get the free 2 day shipping. (Always worth it to order something and get something rather than pay the shipping fee and get nothing.) I have had to call customer service three times due to my error and they are always so amazing! You only have to push one number and then you get to speak to an actual person whom you can understand! One time I accidentally ordered the wrong diapers and thought I cancelled but I did not so both the correct and incorrect order shipped to my house and I opened the wrong pack so they let me keep the diapers and refunded my money. they always give you a coupon or credit of some sort so I feel it is always cheaper to go this route versus the store.

melodys17
8/16/16

I was in a pinch and needed diapers delivered overnight or ASAP and there was an overnight option so I ordered spending way more than I should have spent simply because I told myself it was over night so it was worth it it was a Saturday evening here it is Tuesday evening and now they're telling me that I should receive it by Wednesday at 9 p.m. when I paid extra for overnight delivery and I still haven't got it and I still need diapers for 3 kids because my other half is out of town and I'm in a pinch so if you're needing diapers delivered overnight please do not use diapers.com we are out of baby wash diapers wipes toilet paper been waiting and waiting and waiting we've taken so many showers today with shampoo it's unreal very unsatisfied customer will never use again for any reason ever

thomasm196
8/12/16

Beware of 1-2 day shipping. Completely unreliable company. Two day shipping turned into a week. Unacceptable.

tejaj
7/29/16

Sent me a wrong item and than wanted to charge me $40 more for ordering same item.
Horrible customer service. Rude representative/manager Armando G. wanted to disconnect because he did not feel like honoring agreement we made when they charged me for the item I ordered.
Shame on you diapers.com
Customers be aware- DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY THESE PEOPLE. AVOID @diapers.com

aam29
6/29/16

I'm also a 10 year costumer and the costumer service has been terrible: TWO times. I lost so much time over the phone, and I felt like they don't want my business. They promised a delivery and they confirmed with an email, a day after they change the delivery date with another email. No apology, nothing! I want to take the time, because I feel I must express my dissatisfaction and frustration. I want to let other busy parents, above all single parents, don't trust this company. Terrible costumer service.

fatum2
5/30/16

I love it too

joannal15
5/25/16

I have been ordering the Bambo Nature diapers for over a year from this company. There have been minor issues in the past nothing to write a review about but this time I feel I must share in hopes of helping other Mum's with their little ones. Their drop down menu begins with a size 3 diaper. I clicked on it and scrolled down to the number/size 6 placed in my cart and headed to checkout where I completed my purchase. Two days later a box of diapers SIZE 3 arrived! I got right on their return and took the box (my gas & time) to my local UPS store.
1. Diapers.com does not do credit back to your method of payment upon UPS scanning the item in AMAZON DOES-YOUR PAYMENT IS RETURNED THE MOMENT THAT BOX IS SCANNED.INTO THE SYSTEM OF THE CARRIER.
2. Diapers.com informed me this morning that it will take yet ANOTHER 24 HOURS FOR THEM TO OPEN THE BOX!TO START THE RETURN.
3.Then Diapers.com WILL TAKE YET ANOTHER 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS TO REFUND MY MONEY.
I can't afford to buy another case of diapers while I wait for diapers.com I have to wait for THEIR LONG PROCESS. Thank goodness we use cloth too. From now on our Bambo Nature Diapers will be purchased through AMAZON.

biancah5
5/2/16

I had a TERRIBLE experience with diapers.com. I received diapers from my baby shower that were to small for my child so they said the only way to change the size is if I returned the diapers and they would credit an account. Fast forward to present day when I tried to place an actual order with this company (2 boxes of diapers and 3 boxes of wipes) and they told me I wasn't eligible for a promotion because I wasn't a first time customer. The only reason I wasn't considered a first time customer was because of their company policy. The associate that I spoke to on the phone was rude and condescending, so bad to the point I told her to just cancel my order. I will never shop there again and will post on every site that i can how terrible and unwilling their customer service is. Maybe I got a bad apple but she was so unwilling to help, they're advertising a similar promo on their website and instead of trying to appease me with that when I requested for my order to be cancelled, she just replied that the charge is pending and my order was cancelled. Never again.

karenp99
4/29/16

I've used this website for ordering diapers, groceries and toys every month for the last 5 years. My packages used to turn up on time, every time. However, over the last year or so, deliveries started to be delayed by a day and now my last 3 orders have had issues. For example, an order I placed on 9:30pm on Thursday, which was before their cut off of 10pm, was supposed to be delivered next day, Friday. It was delayed to Saturday. Thinking I was just too close to the cutoff, I placed another order on a Friday morning at 8am which was due to be delivered on Saturday. As diapers.com do not notify of a delay, I phoned and was told that it may be delayed by a day. Again! I cancelled at 11pm, went to Amazon.com and ordered the same items for free same day delivery. I used to be a loyal customer, but I can't risk my orders being delayed due to no apparent reason. You pay a little extra on diapers.com, but I liked it for the reliable delivery. Like a bad relationship, it's time to move on!

hs69
4/8/16

I read few reviews and was scared to order, but it was the only site I found the right converse color for my son's birthday. I ordered two sizes 5 and 6 and was little worried I won't get the right ones or not at the right time. One they said it will arrive next day and it did and totally love it. Second they said will arrive in a week and it did arrive earlier than expected:D So happy I went with my gut and ordered the converses. Hope I'll do more business with them and they stay as honest and reliable as they were for this transaction. Thanks Diapers.com

becd1
4/1/16

They delivered the wrong items and then want me to go print labels and take the box to UPS. Like I have time for that. As for trying to fix the problem, two of the three items I ordered and paid for they can't even send. The one they can send will arrive too late for the birthday party they were intended for. Thanks for nothing, diapers.com.

heatherf31
3/3/16

They are very unreliable. I order diapers and pouches which I needed in a timely manner and were not delivered on the day or the next day they were supposed to arrive. Busy moms don't have time to track down packages. Plus, the costumer service called me at 6:30am. They didnt have a reason for failure of their promised delivery. Go with a vendor that is trust worthy --not diapers.com

97 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Diapers.com staff and other customers.

Diapers.com?