Dex Property Management

Dex Property Management has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dex Property Management ranks 457th among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate Dex Property Management?

“Worst and most unprofessional”

John A.
1/29/21

The worst and most unprofessional property management business so far. Had drug addicts on property that got reported (use, possession and storage of drugs) that also did not adhere to the T&C. Ops manager literally demanded that I provide further evidence, meaning getting further involved with criminals. Filed a police report about the drug abuse, storage etc. DEX did not change anything, basically being indifferent about harbouring and use of illegal drugs on property. Also the property had lacking hot water and heating during Winter. DEX refused to offer alternative accommodation. I put them on notice and will get now all be dealt with through the courts.

johna2802
January 29th, 2021

The worst and most unprofessional property management business so far.

Filed a police report about the drug abuse, storage etc.

I put them on notice and will get now all be dealt with through the courts.

Products used:
Property Guardian

mihaid6
January 13th, 2020

Useless management, it took them ages to get back to me, to see the place, and ages to process the papers.

Then the fun started:
They have NO screening at selecting their guardians ( like they say in their contract) so you end up living with low-life people who can't afford a 1£ plate and food, so they steal it. :) they stay at home 24/7 playing loud music and bringing into the place all sorts of characters. (here I have to add that one of the persons who was doing this was the head-guardian in charge).

The place had electricity issues, power was tripping 3 to 10+ times a day... It never got fixed in the space of 5 months which I lived there. Rats were all over the place... you could hear them running through the fake ceiling/tiles.

I have moved from the place on November 25 and I am still chasing them to refund me my deposit, today it's 14.01.2020.

They don't reply back to my emails, or when they do... they promise it will be refunded "this week!" well... it's been 7 weeks since...

jamesp114
September 26th, 2014

Dex Property management provide a reasonable service - providing cheap accomodation as long as you don't mind compromising on length of stay, type of property etc.
However, if there are any problems (like heating not working) my experience is they are completely useless. Ignoring messages and not doing anything about it. Since leaving the place 2 months ago I have yet to get all my deposit back. Now they are ignoring me.

Not easy at all. They don't reply back to you and you have to chase them daily for their progress.

By Mihai D.

Yes, the company is legit, but I would recommend staying away from it.

By Mihai D.

You must be joking with this question, right? Lol the only experience that I can share about it, it's hassle and headache.

By Mihai D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Dex Property Management staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dex Property Management?

Have a question about Dex Property Management?