Review of Dessy

elizabeth@dessy.com

1 star

patricias59
3/27/15

I wasn't sure which colors would go well with our wedding. This site had an easy to use swatch option that allowed me to see which colors would look best together in person. I was able to chose the colors perfectly and the wedding looked great!

margaretd29
3/11/15

We were searching to get a few different dresses to have my bridesmaids try on. I decided to try and order from this site and was impressed with how quickly I was able to recive the shipment. We were able to find the perfect dress for them and send the others back.

elizabethb72
3/9/15

I needed to get my brother a tux for the wedding as he was the best man. This site not only had nice dresses for me to chose from, but also a great tux area for him to see which style he'd like. The other grooms men ended up getting theirs here too!

lindap80
1/20/15

I needed to pick out some last minute things for the wedding, but was on a budget in order to afford everything else. This site had a great section for a variety of things. I was not only able to find a few last minuet things, but also at a great price!

helenn15
1/9/15

I wanted to send out invitations for my friend's wedding, but wasn't sure where to go. I also didn't want to pay someone else to make them for me. I came across the wedding planner tool and was able to not only make invitations but also make a matching gift registery.

lisaa76
10/2/14

While helping my client look for a flower girl dress, they told me that they needed some dresses for their daughter who was an early teenager. I was able to direct them to this site in which they found not only the flower girl's dress but also their daughter's. This site makes finding what you need for everyone easy!

dorothym21
9/12/14

I had picked out my perfect dress but now all I needed was the accessories. This site thought ahead and had a section just for that! I was able to find shoes, jewlery, and even more to go with my dress!

dorothyo5
8/9/14

My client wasn't sure what style of bridesmaid dresses would go with her dress. I had her look on this site and she was able to see the variety of styles and match them with her dress. Not only did she find the perfect fit, but also the color that she wanted.

jenniferq13
8/4/14

My friend wanted a certain color for the bridesmaids but each of us wanted a different styled neckline. We were able to find one type of dress that allowed us to change the neck line. This made it easier for everyone, and we all matched!

mariah86
7/30/14

I needed to see what my options were for styles as far as a wedding dress went. I was able to look at the different styles here and easily picked out the types I wanted. I love the fact that all the styles are already out in the open!

barbarat27
7/14/14

I wanted to help me friend with planning her wedding. This site had a wonderful tool for do it yourslf planners. We were able to pick out the colors for her wedding and even match them well with the dresses!

Questions? Get answers from the Dessy staff and other customers.

Dessy?