Review of Designhill

Tel: +1 (888) 765-2908
lucy@designhill.com

elainee33
5/17/19

You will get a ton of designs, but many will be copied elements that you cannot legally use in your logo. There is poor quality control on the designs submitted, and you will need to do your own legwork to see if the elements are copyrighted or not. Language barriers are extremely difficult when working with designers and DesignHill Support. The customer service staff's english is really bad and they don't understand you, and the designers themselves most don't speak english and won't understand any requests for modifications. Extremely frustrating and time consuming experience. You can hire a dedicated professional at this price - do that instead.

anthonya224
4/2/19

This approach is by far the best way to get multiple designs from different perspectives at a fraction of the cost. The original design team that I was going to use wanted to charge me three times as much for only two designs and a limited number of revisions. Design Hill overcomes this limitation by offering more designs by great designers, more revisions, at a cost that is reasonable.

scottd280
4/2/19

DESIGNHILL was a great resource for my new business. For a very fair cost we got a professional logo design, plus additional marketing materials, to use in our print, mail and online marketing. Thanks!

blaked75
4/2/19

I was a little nervous in the beginning of the process of designing a logo for my new business, but Designhill made it very easy. The process was very straightforward and efficient. I would definitely use them again and recommend them.

laural433
4/1/19

I tried creating a logo myself and nothing could compare to designhills design! The process was easy and fast.

abns
3/27/19

As a designer, I can really say that I have the best experience so far with DesignHill. I would recommend it everyone!

jonahw24
3/27/19

Very much worth it. I was able to find what I need with no hassle at all. Great platform to connect designers with the business owner!

rickb285
3/27/19

It has been a wonderful experience working with graphic artists from Designhill. The design artists are true professionals, as they do everything in their power to make sure you are satisfied. I am a difficult person to satisfy, yet my graphic artist took the project to a whole new level. True professionals!! Thanks for developing such a great design program!!

anthonyl231
3/27/19

One of the greatest platforms ever to host a design contest and the support are helpful in dealing with any enquiries.

kendrab19
3/26/19

I chose to start a logo contest for my budding company and let me just say it was exciting! So much talent! So many designs! In the first 24 hours I received over 65 designs. I loved the experience and will use them again

kayat2
3/25/19

I love my logo. The process was seamless, I had no problems at all. Great prices and the site was very user friendly!

sontoloyob
3/25/19

I am very happy to work with Designhill. the rules of the game benefit the project designer and holder.

eysmink
3/25/19

Design hill is a brilliant platform and Outstanding service it is transparent and best but may be need to think about service charge its little bit big some time this Cost is large for small Work.

renayw1
Renay W.
3/25/19

Designhill is a brilliant platform and tool for those who need creative designs within selective budgets. Their service has been a lifesaver for me and the work that I do for my non-profit. Thank you, Designhill! Such a great platform for both designers and clients...I've never been disappointed!

naveeda12
3/25/19

Good Team of designers and customer Support - Great Platform different approach for creativity Overall 10 out of 10

mohih
3/19/19

Logo design is so confusing ..you can get better logos from a freelance designer at minimal cost. Support is pathetic and they guarantee 100% money back which is fake.

bh117
3/13/19

This site is a disaster. The so-called designers have NO CREATIVE ABILITY. Most or amateurs at best. I spent 650.00 and got a bunch of crap. DO NOT GAURANTTEE payment or you will be screwed out of your money. This site is too complicated to navigate. They are there to take the most money from you that they can by promising things they cannot deliver.STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. YOU WILL NOT COME OUT HAPPY. I gave up finally and had to reward a designer the win after I ended up doing the design myself. NEVER< NEVER >AGAIN will I use this site. Most of the good reviews I believe are fake reviews. Find you a REAL GRAPHIC ARTIST locally to do your work. IT WILL PAY OFF. I am having to take what I got form them and have it redone. THEY ARE AWFUL!!!!!!!

erich472
3/10/19

Great platform! Was able to get several designs from different artists and chose the one I liked the best.

jaclyns21
3/9/19

I could not be more pleased with DesignHill. They brought me together with an amazing collection of incredibly talented designers and enabled me to get exactly what I wanted in a few days, where before I'd been lingering over my company logo problem for literally years. I have not only gotten what I came here for, but I've been inspired by all the creative people here to find new reasons to return and use their services again. I've already recommended DesignHill to a friend who also found his new company logo here two days before my contest even ended. A++ experience, all the way around!

tiffanij4
3/9/19

Love this platform! Great job DH! This was my first time using an online system in this manner and I was a little apprehensive at first, but what a wonderful experience this was. The customer service and designer knowledge was mind blowing. I will absolute refer DH to other entrepreneurs. I look forward working with DH again sometime in the future.

stevei43
3/9/19

We got a ton of logos to choose from, very happy with this company. It was the best way I've found to get alot of logos to choose from.

mja8
3/9/19

My first time using Designhill and was very satisfied. Program and contest and manuals were all very user friendly. When I ran into a problem not undertsnading how to do something, I called Designhill & the service representative was very helpful & resolved the issue/questions. Will definitely use again in future, as well as recommend to others.

shahbaza4
3/6/19

Very Professional Service & organized process. I would recommend Designhill to my friends. The customer service team was always there to answer my queries promptly. Great Service.

deidreb11
3/6/19

The customer service is WONDERFUL and the process is straight forward. They have someone available for you at all time which one can appreciate. I'll be coming back for more.

timd215
3/6/19

Have always looked for great logo makers. This one is A++++. Most sites only create something of poor quality, but not Designhill!

A highlighted contest upgrade highlights a contest listed on the contest listing page with a different colour. A highlighted contest is a great tool for not only making a contest stand out among hundreds of contests and but also attracting designers to participate in the contest.

By Lucy M., Designhill Representative

Yes, you can buy upto max three designs in a single contest.

By Lucy M., Designhill Representative

DesignHill brings together designers from all over the planet so you can find the style you're looking for. This system worked for me as a buyer. I don't work for or with the company so I don't know what it's like working as a designer or what percentage they get paid. My designer was great so I hope they are paid all that they deserve.

By Jaclyn S.

My understanding is that as a buyer, you guarantee you'll choose one of the submitted designs, forgoing your right to a refund. I chose a 10 day contest and paid enough that 75 designers got involved offering 190 design submissions. I gave very specific directions on what I wanted and definitely found what I was looking for. The hardest part for me was choosing my favorite as a final winner.

By Jaclyn S.

The website takes a little bit of time to navigate but I did find the right places to click to view the profile/ work of the talented designers here. They each show what they offer and what they charge. Some have ready-to-buy designs and other will do custom work for a charge. They're located all over the planet so sometimes there may be a 12 hour time difference between where you and your designer live. But my designer was still great, patient and punctual. There was a bit of a language difference to overcome but I was still pleased and impressed with the outcome.

Helpful answer -1

Yes, you may ask for multiple revisions in the font, shape, size, and color. The client can ask for revision both during the contest period when design submission is allowed and also ask for minor/final changes during the design Handover stage. You can directly communicate with the designer in both stages.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Anne, as you can see we are a crowdsourcing platform that offers custom graphic, logo, website, etc designs for any company or business. So if you wish to get any professional designs for your product or business you just launch a contest and we have over 50,000 designers from over 52 countries they will help you to provide the best design according to your requirement.

By Lucy M., Designhill Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Designhill staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Designhill