Designer-Discreet.ru reviews

designerdiscreetbags@gmail.com

5 reviews with 3 stars

zoellae
12/9/17
They told me after picking up my money that the items are not good quality and to select something else. I selected other items and have not heard back from them. They took my money and have stopped responding. I am really upset..

Update - I finally started getting a response at webchat and I was told my items will be shipped in perfect quality... the women told me they are very busy at this time... looking forward to getting my items now.. will do another update once I reciece my items..
Response from Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Hi Zoella, can you please contact us with your order number and we will look into this for you ASAP. Rest assured your order will be dealt with & a free gift will be included. Quality assurance is part of our ordering system and if items are found to be subpar or defective prior to shipping we encourage our clients to change them instead of sending them subpar products we know they will not be happy with. We apologize for the inconvenience and will adjust the process to make it more straightforward.
minxj
9/19/17
Both my bags arrived, the gucci dionysus was really nice. But the LV capucines, quality seems quite low for the price of over $500!! Some loose threading... did not come with a strap when the authentic always does. Not happy about this at all...on top of that, I have been messaging Emily on her we chat...NO RESPONSE! now I'm worried because I'm expecting another bag, have not received tracking for over a week now and again Emily is not responding to my messages.

Emily pls respond to messages, I have spent too much hard earned money for you to not be responding to my messages!

To be honest, I'm pretty sure there are sellers out there with similar or better quality for less money... designer discreet is most definitely not 1:1 this is my second order and the first order also had issues...
hilitess
9/18/17
I couldn't add their DD's wechat, I tried to search it LOVEDESIGNERDISCREET many times but no results.
grasellal
9/8/17
I ordered a Gucci Marmont and Gucci Dionysus. I must say that the Dionysus was good but the Marmont one has a lot of defects! Glue coming off. The handles are not sewn properly as well as the sides of the bags which keep it together has a couple of loose threads. I messaged Emily and all she told me that the few loosely sewn stitches will not affect on how I use my bag. I suppose I expected for it to be at-least well made considering the price of 445 USD. Will not order again and learned my lesson not to trust easily.
reis13
7/6/17
I ordered 3 bags and a purse to qualify for the initial summer 2017 promotion of the free Neverfull bag before they revised it to four bags.

It was my first time ordering and I was really nervous about it. So the good thing is that I have received 2 bags out of my order, 2 weeks from payment. I love the bags, and I think that is sufficient proof that they are not a fraud.

BUT here are the bad things to help manage your expectations of this site:

Firstly, the day after payment, I got an email saying the Givenchy Antigona bag I ordered was out of stock in the nude pink colour that I really liked, so they asked me to choose another colour. I decided to go with another bag altogether to replace it. But this really is a waste of time and expectations, especially since I was looking forward to getting the Givenchy bag and the amount you pay is NOT insignificant. I chose 2 YSL bags, one of which was out of stock and I had to ask them which was in stock to know. It was cheaper than the Givenchy so they said they would credit the difference to my account. There is no formal way of them showing this in my account so I asked them to send me an email as proof. The email sent did not look very legit but alot of how they operate is kind of like getting the customer to take that leap of faith and trust them. Let's see how that pans out.

4 days after this email, I get another email with photos asking me to OK the sending of the Gucci shoulder bag I ordered. It looked OK and I was excited to receive it.

This is where it gets VERY ANNOYING. A whole week after the pictures, I get an email from DD saying that my Gucci bag was rejected or faulty, I can't discern from the bad english. And so they asked me to choose a replacement bag. This is the second time in the same order that I have looked forward to a bag after painstakingly choosing one- on a website which is quite difficult to navigate through.

I have since chosen a replacement style but it is aggravating to say the least and now at 2 weeks since I paid, they cannot confirm if the second replacement bag I have chosen is in stock and is not faulty. They also recommended that I choose a 2nd replacement bag in case there are issues. I'm still waiting for their reply and for them to complete my order.

I suppose these are the hidden costs to 'saving money' on the real deal. It is a real pain in the butt but at the very least, I know DD didn't just take my money and run- as I understand the anxiety once you wire the money over.

Also, they aren't very prompt with emails, it's a touch and go, I didn't get my confirmation email after ordering until I added Emily on WeChat - whom I must say is a very commendable sales staff. She seems to be prompt enough and gets things moving faster.

Lastly, I really wish DD would update their shop items as to display out of stock items is incredibly disappointing for the customer. It's a very basic thing to just even show an 'out of stock' sign beside said item, and that itself would go miles in managing the shopping experience of the users.

So buyers beware, once you transfer the money, you might be saddled with these issues.

Lauren you should call your bank and ask them if the wire went through. I had to wait 4 weeks for my payment to arrive. It was a bank issue. They shipped once my payment was deposited into their account. The bag and wallet I got are beautiful though so it was worth the wait. I am planning on using Western Union in the future so it is an immediate payment.

By Renee L.

Bagvalley is fake and related to pursevalley.cn which has very bad reviews if you haven't looked into them. They are also indeed stealing our pictures. Feel free to contact us with any other questions.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi Jen please let me know if you still did not receive your tracking #. Sometimes an error is made in communication. Let us know who you were communicating with and we will reprimand them. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. :)

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Today makes it exactly 20 days since I made a payment and my order hasn't even been shipped....they keep telling me every time that in 2 days it will be ready.... please anyone who value their money id advise to never try order from them

By kazeem o.

Hey how long did it take to come I just sent money yesterday?

By Sandra j.

Hi Zoella, our customer service does not work on Sundays in China hence why you didn't get a response. Please rest assured your order is processing.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi dear if you want to receive an order status update please contact our customer service through wechat or email. Sitejabber does not inform us of questions so we cannot give up to the minute responses on here. :)

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hello H.H you do not need to shop with us if you feel uncomfortable. We are honest & transparent with our clients regarding payment procedures and do not pressure people who are uncomfortable into buying since already receive hundreds of orders weekly from happy & satisfied clients. If you would like to pay with credit card we suggest you purchase an authentic bag for full price.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi dear we only use DHL for UK orders so you do not need to pay extra for that. We have a good reputation for a reason - don't worry you will love your bag.

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative

Hi Jen I am glad to see you got your order through your answer. Enjoy your bag! :)

By Designer D., Designer-Discreet.ru Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Designer-Discreet.ru staff and other customers.

Designer-Discreet.ru?