DemocracyNow.org

DemocracyNow.org has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DemocracyNow.org also ranks 3rd among Liberal sites.

How would you rate DemocracyNow.org?

“very informative news site”

sudhir g.
6/28/17

This is the best place to get the news only facts. If you want news that goes beyond the headlines and sensationalism . This is the place to go always trustworthy and intellectual reporting the news not some stupid pundit reading their talking points. great job amy

“My husband and I always watch Democracy Now”

Shirley S.
8/5/14

My husband and I always watch Democracy Now. Recently, I have been D I S G U S T ED by Amy's total bias. Everyone she has appearing on her show is biased against Israel. Not only does she mostly have Palestinians reporting but the Israelis and Jews she has reporting are biased against Israel. For someone as .intelligent as Amy Goodman to be so one-sided and biased is mind-boggling to me. She N E V E R has anyone who is Pro-Israel A M Y --- PAY ATTENTION. Even though missiles and rockets from Gaza were being fired into Israel again and again before the start of Operation Protective Edge, Israel had held back its response. But when three Israeli teenage boys were kidnapped and murdered, the search uncovered what turned out to be a vast network of terror tunnels dug into Israel. The terror plot for a Rosh Hashanah attack next month was highly advanced. Everything was in place—the tunnels were filled with Israeli army uniforms for the terrorists to wear as they poured out of the tunnels to kill Jewish people, wherever they could find them. That is why Israel had to fight. Your Orthodox Jewish Rabbi grandfather would be turning over in his grave --- not to mention your orthox Jewish parents. I'm an atheist. I don't give a damn about religion but I do care about honesty and integrity.

sudhirg1
June 28th, 2017
great job amy
shirleys42
August 5th, 2014
A M Y --- PAY ATTENTION.

darrenj1
January 19th, 2011
My favorite news site. Left, right, center, capitalism, socialism, none of it matters. What matters is restoring democracy throughout the world. An hour long brief of the news around the globe daily.
brianw57
November 24th, 2014
Amy Goodman should be tried for treason https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc4ilzx8ZHY

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DemocracyNow.org staff and other customers.

Independent, weekday global news hour anchored by Amy Goodman and Juan Gonz??lez. Live 8-9AM ET at democracynow.org. Airs on 1,400+ TV/radio/internet stations in the United States and around the world. DONATE to Democracy Now! today at http://www.dem...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DemocracyNow.org?

Have a question about DemocracyNow.org?