Review of DeMesy

demesy@demesy.com

georges207
George S.
2/17/19

Ryan and Mari Jo did a really excellent job for me. I purchased a watch, but accidentally the wrong dial was put in at the mandatory watch cleaning at the watchmaker. As soon as I talked with Ryan about the issue, he took over and everything went smoothly afterwards. The watch I purchased (Rolex Lady-Datjust) is in beautiful condition. Once I noticed it was the wrong dial, Ryan sent me a label for overnight shipping. I did sent it back and Ryan had the dial replaced and shipped overnight to me and I was able to gift the watch before Valentine's day! I would absolutely recommend DeMesy and Ryan. I would also do business with them again without hesitation.

jimh258
Jim H.
2/7/19

temporary confusion over invoicing.
Resolved once recognized.
Customer very satisfied with support.

burtf12
Burt F.
2/5/19

This is a great company..it obviously has great products, but the sales service is also great and the time that I had to have customer service it was extremely satisfying and the 'problem' was dealt with expediently and without hassle..

dennisw99
Dennis W.
11/5/18

Ryan was great, AGAIN! My 1986 Rolex Datejust with the Roman numerals, diamond bezel and jubilee bracelet is beautiful! Thank you!

cleana6
Clean a.
10/23/18

Ryan was very responsive and we had a clean straight forward deal, the Cartier watch was as advertised

echauhanu
echauhan U.
8/7/18

quick and straight forward transaction, Ryan is helpful in going through the watch and describing any issues, shipped on time and as described, would deal with them again,

mimib21
Mimi B.
8/2/18

I bought a watch ( jaeger Le Coutlre ) from you all.
Watch arrived but stop watch feature was not working. Can't remember the young mans name but he said he would send me a return UPS to send the watch back to you to fix the stop watch feature and that was the last I heard from you all.
Mimi Boyle 5617224927

bruces136
Bruce S.
4/18/18

Just the watch I had been looking for. Great timely service and great price! The watch arrived as promised in perfect condition.

shawnv14
Shawn V.
4/17/18

I've shopped and traded with you in the past. Always a great experience!!! I'll definitely be back!!

markh476
Mark H.
4/17/18

This was my second purchase in less than 6 months . I cannot tell you how amazing both experiences were and how happy im with both my Rolex Daytona and Submariner .. Mari Jo @ Demesy is a dream to work with. Highly reccomend.

markh571
Mark H.
3/14/18

Mari Jo was amazing and super helpful... Im eyeing a new watch on your site already and will be contacting Mari Jo soon :)

garyx1
Gary X.
3/9/18

Just added another explorer 2 to the collection. Like always Ryan helped me and everything went perfect. Never anything to ever question with him or this company. Just waiting now for the next item that catches my eye. Thanks Ryan! Gary L.I. New York

happyt5
Happy T.
3/8/18

I'm new to the world of luxury watches and wanted to purchase a classic example for my husband's 60th birthday. The first name that came to mind was Rolex. After an extensive internet search I discovered Demesy and navigated on over to their site. The selection was incredible and the pricing was more than competitive with other similar companies. I spoke to Colby and the deal was made. He was professional, knowledgeable, and very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone looking to make a similar purchase. The quality of the watch (which was a preowned model) was top notch. If I didn't know it was preowned, I would never have guessed it. It looks great, keeps excellent time, and is a joy to behold. My husband loves it. Thanks Demesy for making this a painless happy experience.

glenb46
Glen B.
3/8/18

Aloha Everyone, I have always had great experiences dealing with your company. Thank you for always trying to accommodate me and I do look forward to doing more business with all of you in the future.

pauln144
Paul N.
12/11/17

Demsey was friendly and professional.
I bought a gorgeous Cartier watch, the transaction was smooth as silk.

johnnyw44
Johnny W.
12/11/17

Ryan helped us find the perfect watch for our son, and organized for its arrival as planned. This is our second purchase with DeMesy and will not be our last.

jacobusd1
Jacobus d.
11/3/17

Ryan did a really excellent job for me. An unrelated company (who shall remain nameless) was involved as a 3rd party and they were terrible. As soon as I talked with Ryan about the issue with the 3rd party, he took over and everything went smoothly afterwards. The watch I purchased (Cartier Panthere) is in beautiful condition. Once it arrived, the band was smaller than I expected. Cartier was being difficult about ordering additional links for me. They wanted me to bring the watch into the store despite not living near a Cartier store. Ryan had links overnighted to me and I was able to start wearing and enjoying my watch. I would absolutely recommend DeMesy and Ryan. I would also do business with them again without hesitation.

lizo19
Liz O.
10/3/17

Ryan was more than helpful with helping me decide which watch to purchase. Ryan also addressed my concerns over a review that I read online from 10 years ago. We had a slight issue with the 2nd hand once our watch was delivered from shipping- Ryan sent me an overnight pre paid label and it was repaired and double caked and sent out a day later!

dougw104
doug w.
9/27/17

DeMesy was a class act from my first inquiry to the delivery of my Rolex. Unlike the several other web-based watch stores they informed me when they had my preferred watch in stock. Their pricing was very competitive in both my trade in and the pre-owned watch I purchased. They delivered value added benefits beyond my expectations. Thoroughly impressive.

sarahd124
Sarah D.
6/29/17

The only reason I don't anticipate purchasing from DeMesy again is that I hope I'll not have to replace my watch. But if, for some reason I do, I'll certainly be a return customer. Ryan was perfect in every way.

toma133
Tom A.
6/29/17

I knew what I was looking for so not much needed additional info from a sales rep.... Was listed clearly on line.... Fairly easy transaction over all happy.

lynnc123
Lynn C.
6/29/17

Purchased a watch as a Christmas present for my wife. Ryan was super helpful and made sure I received it in time for the holidays. Needed to return the watch since it was too small for her to read but Ryan and Janet made it a very smooth process with no hesitation. Great customer service definitely will be a first stop when looking at my next watch purchase.

nickw103
Nick W.
6/29/17

I was helped by Ryan Ables who did a tremendous job. Ryan was very patient and met with me several times to ensure that I got exactly what I wanted. I plan on purchasing from Demesy and Ryan next time I am looking for a watch. Thanks again!

melvink20
Melvin K.
6/29/17

My only item that I don't understand is why you won't accept Ax Card. This put an extra burden on your customer. I buy a lot of luxury items on line and you are the only store that makes the customer wire money

markt218
Mark T.
6/29/17

Exquisite watches and jewelry with impeccable service (Ryan Ables truly is someone special). What more can you ask for? We look forward to future purchases and have absolutely no concern that they will be as perfect as our past experience. We treasure honesty and integrity above all else and could not have asked for more of either one. We are repeat customers from years ago and found that nothing has changed, everything was as great as it was previously.

Questions? Get answers from the DeMesy staff and other customers.

DeMesy?