Review of DeMesy

demesy@demesy.com

tomu13
Tom U.
5/16/19

I could not be any more pleased with my purchase. Ryan was extremely helpful and professional. I would not hesitate to purchase from Demesy again.

georges207
George S.
2/17/19

Ryan and Mari Jo did a really excellent job for me. I purchased a watch, but accidentally the wrong dial was put in at the mandatory watch cleaning at the watchmaker. As soon as I talked with Ryan about the issue, he took over and everything went smoothly afterwards. The watch I purchased (Rolex Lady-Datjust) is in beautiful condition. Once I noticed it was the wrong dial, Ryan sent me a label for overnight shipping. I did sent it back and Ryan had the dial replaced and shipped overnight to me and I was able to gift the watch before Valentine's day! I would absolutely recommend DeMesy and Ryan. I would also do business with them again without hesitation.

jimh258
Jim H.
2/7/19

temporary confusion over invoicing.
Resolved once recognized.
Customer very satisfied with support.

burtf12
Burt F.
2/5/19

This is a great company..it obviously has great products, but the sales service is also great and the time that I had to have customer service it was extremely satisfying and the 'problem' was dealt with expediently and without hassle..

dennisw99
Dennis W.
11/5/18

Ryan was great, AGAIN! My 1986 Rolex Datejust with the Roman numerals, diamond bezel and jubilee bracelet is beautiful! Thank you!

cleana6
Clean a.
10/23/18

Ryan was very responsive and we had a clean straight forward deal, the Cartier watch was as advertised

echauhanu
echauhan U.
8/7/18

quick and straight forward transaction, Ryan is helpful in going through the watch and describing any issues, shipped on time and as described, would deal with them again,

mimib21
Mimi B.
8/2/18

I bought a watch ( jaeger Le Coutlre ) from you all.
Watch arrived but stop watch feature was not working. Can't remember the young mans name but he said he would send me a return UPS to send the watch back to you to fix the stop watch feature and that was the last I heard from you all.
Mimi Boyle 5617224927

bruces136
Bruce S.
4/18/18

Just the watch I had been looking for. Great timely service and great price! The watch arrived as promised in perfect condition.

shawnv14
Shawn V.
4/17/18

I've shopped and traded with you in the past. Always a great experience!!! I'll definitely be back!!

markh476
Mark H.
4/17/18

This was my second purchase in less than 6 months . I cannot tell you how amazing both experiences were and how happy im with both my Rolex Daytona and Submariner .. Mari Jo @ Demesy is a dream to work with. Highly reccomend.

happyt5
Happy T.
3/8/18

I'm new to the world of luxury watches and wanted to purchase a classic example for my husband's 60th birthday. The first name that came to mind was Rolex. After an extensive internet search I discovered Demesy and navigated on over to their site. The selection was incredible and the pricing was more than competitive with other similar companies. I spoke to Colby and the deal was made. He was professional, knowledgeable, and very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone looking to make a similar purchase. The quality of the watch (which was a preowned model) was top notch. If I didn't know it was preowned, I would never have guessed it. It looks great, keeps excellent time, and is a joy to behold. My husband loves it. Thanks Demesy for making this a painless happy experience.

glenb46
Glen B.
3/8/18

Aloha Everyone, I have always had great experiences dealing with your company. Thank you for always trying to accommodate me and I do look forward to doing more business with all of you in the future.

garyx1
Gary X.
2/7/18

Just added another explorer 2 to the collection. Like always Ryan helped me and everything went perfect. Never anything to ever question with him or this company. Just waiting now for the next item that catches my eye. Thanks Ryan! Gary L.I. New York

markh571
Mark H.
1/8/18

Mari Jo was amazing and super helpful... Im eyeing a new watch on your site already and will be contacting Mari Jo soon :)

pauln144
Paul N.
12/11/17

Demsey was friendly and professional.
I bought a gorgeous Cartier watch, the transaction was smooth as silk.

johnnyw44
Johnny W.
12/11/17

Ryan helped us find the perfect watch for our son, and organized for its arrival as planned. This is our second purchase with DeMesy and will not be our last.

jacobusd1
Jacobus d.
11/3/17

Ryan did a really excellent job for me. An unrelated company (who shall remain nameless) was involved as a 3rd party and they were terrible. As soon as I talked with Ryan about the issue with the 3rd party, he took over and everything went smoothly afterwards. The watch I purchased (Cartier Panthere) is in beautiful condition. Once it arrived, the band was smaller than I expected. Cartier was being difficult about ordering additional links for me. They wanted me to bring the watch into the store despite not living near a Cartier store. Ryan had links overnighted to me and I was able to start wearing and enjoying my watch. I would absolutely recommend DeMesy and Ryan. I would also do business with them again without hesitation.

lizo19
Liz O.
10/3/17

Ryan was more than helpful with helping me decide which watch to purchase. Ryan also addressed my concerns over a review that I read online from 10 years ago. We had a slight issue with the 2nd hand once our watch was delivered from shipping- Ryan sent me an overnight pre paid label and it was repaired and double caked and sent out a day later!

dougw104
doug w.
9/27/17

DeMesy was a class act from my first inquiry to the delivery of my Rolex. Unlike the several other web-based watch stores they informed me when they had my preferred watch in stock. Their pricing was very competitive in both my trade in and the pre-owned watch I purchased. They delivered value added benefits beyond my expectations. Thoroughly impressive.

wt24
W T.
5/31/17

I worked with Ryan, and he was extremely helpful. Ryan provide several watch options, and was very patient as I worked through my decision. I could not be happier with my decision to work with DeMesy's to purchase a new watch.

brandont36
Brandon T.
5/12/17

It was a pleasure shopping for a watch with Demesey. The watch was as described and photographed on the website and Ryan Ables who runs internet sales was incredibly helpful and responsive.

omarg35
omar g.
3/4/17

My first contact with demesy was for a service and a new band on my sub. My watch came back to me looking better than new with very fast turn around time. I have always been taken care of by Ryan and he is the best! I have since bought three other pieces from demesy a cartier love bracelet and two rolex watches over the past seven years. This is a solid,honest, very professional company that I will continue to use. It sure makes the purchase that much better. Thanks again Ryan for all the help,advice and time you spend with me long distance over the phone. Gary L.I. New York

rayb116
Ray B.
3/2/17

Extremely pleasant and a complete pleasure to work with Mari Jo who was very professional in her approach
Will definitely be doing business with you'll in the future

alexa237
Alex A.
2/24/17

I purchased a cartier roadster black dial model #2510 watch and it was in excellent condition. It came with the box,papers , and leather strap. DEMESY helped me purchase this watch with confidence and answered every question I had. A+ and would recommend to everyone

Questions? Get answers from the DeMesy staff and other customers.

DeMesy?