Baltinester Jewelry LTD reviews

baltinester@gmail.com

1 star

heathert114
1/1/19

I visited Jerusalem with my husband in November 2018 for my 40th birthday and to celebrate the time I spent there as a student 20 years ago. I researched online before my trip to find a jeweler that would have a unique and special piece of jewelry to commemorate my love of Israel and my life now. Yoram helped me design and size the perfect ring for me with brushed yellow gold and two rows of sparkling diamonds. My ring arrived in time for Christmas and it is beautiful and special. The communication from Yoram and the team at Baltinester was prompt and open. All employees went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I even bought two sterling silver, Hebrew name necklaces for my daughters. My girls have been wearing the necklaces day and night because they are so beautiful and such great quality. I am so glad I researched Baltinester Bros. before my trip, and every 5 star review is right!

alexandras87
12/13/18

I ordered one of their incredible coin necklaces for the holidays and even though it is usually a custom order that takes months to put together they got it to my door within 5 days of ordering it!

pamelad81
Pamela D.
4/5/18

I ordered a customized gold ring on March 12 on ETSY and it was delivered via courier to my home on March 30! I didn't realize the jeweller was located in Israel and with me being in Vancouver, Canada I was somewhat concerned on delivery timelines. I was so pleased with the end result. During the order process communication from the jeweller was excellent - no delays. I have no hesitations to order from Baltinester in the future. Thank you Yoram!

missyt4
3/25/18

Love our unique rings. Hebrew text on outside, fingerprints on inside. They were special to us and Yoram was great to work with.

mmer
3/13/18

I ordered a wedding ring from the Baltinester brothers for my husband-to-be, to be sent to the UK, and I could not have made a better choice of jeweller. It arrived just over a week after I placed the order, with perfect inscription and fit. The website is clear and easy to navigate, and I most appreciated the different options for measuring ring sizes, which is so important when ordering rings online. Yoram was unfailingly courteous and helpful, and I would highly recommend his work.

tarao12
3/5/18

It has been a long time since I felt the need to write a review. I felt very compelled to do this with this company because there are really very few companies out there anymore that make such above and beyond effort. Well this company is one that does just this! Thank you for loving, yes loving, your customers. It shows in your incredible jewelry.

kristiep9
11/5/17

They made a custom diamond wedding ring for me that turned out beautifully. I love it! It's heavy so I know it's going to last me over the years. I appreciate how quickly they got it done.

deborahs131
8/18/17

The wedding rings we ordered are exquisite. They are
beyond our expectations.
We also ordered a kabbalah gold and red bracelet and it is the most beautiful one that we have ever seen. Such fine work. Would not hesitate in recommending this wonderful company to anybody.
We ordered from Canada and received the items six days.
Deborah Sidel
St. John's NL
Canada

zahaviy
8/13/17

I was referred to Baltinester Bros. in Jerusalem by a dear friend of mine who had made a purchase there a few years ago. I was looking to buy a special ring for one of my best friends since childhood. I wasn't sure exactly what style I wanted but through text messages and phone calls Yoram was very helpful in deciding how to customize the ring and make sure that it would carry all of the meaning that I wanted. He also helped me pick a beautiful Hebrew engraving that added another level of significance.

Throughout the whole process I felt confident that I was in good, experienced, and friendly hands. It's rare nowadays to have such a personalized and comfortable shopping experience, especially over the internet, let alone halfway across the world. I am confident that I will be doing business here in the future.

Thank you for everything Yoram!

Tip for consumers: Be sure to ASK questions because Yoram and Rami are more than willing to help you in any way they possible can.

whitneyr9
7/22/17

I ordered an inscribed band on Monday 7/17/17. It arrived at my door (Jerusalem to suburban Philadelphia, USA) on 7/21/17! It was beautiful, exactly as pictured and described on the website, and perfectly sized. I will definitely recommend Baltinester Jewelry to anyone looking for a unique gift or jewelry.

arnoldr28
6/12/17

My experience with Baltinester Jewelers, both before we purchased our wedding band as well as service after the purchase was outstanding. Before the internet sale, Yoram was accommodating both over the internet and by phone to any questions we had. He answered them quickly and lived-up to all commitments made whether for price or delivery timeframe. After the sale, even when I did something stupid and needed an emergency repair, they were there to assist and made the repair expeditiously and at a third of the cost that others had quoted even with the international shipping.
Without equivocation, I can say that Baltinester Jewelers and Yoram and Rami are first class. While buying jewelry over the internet can be a stressful experience not so with Baltinester. It was like buying from a friend and you were part of their family.
Thank you Yoram. We love the ring and look to visit your shop the next time we are in Jerusalem.

joannf12
5/15/17

Found this ring on Amazon that transcends religious affiliation as a unique & meaningful replacement for my lost wedding ring. Had it customized by increasing the overall width & ct wt, including a diamond filled inscription - BREATHTAKING!!!!! The shimmering texture of the florentine finish, raised letters & sparkling diamonds marry beautifully together in a dazzling work of art that far exceeded my expectation. If you haven't found exactly what you're looking for, be sure to ASK Yoram at Baltinester Bros. about customization. He offered expert fit & design advice, even sent a model to help ensure a perfect comfort fit. We communicated by texting & calls from Israel to Seattle throughout the entire timely process. True to his word, Yoram made it BEAUTIFUL for me:))) I was treated like family with the utmost in customer care - it's no wonder they've been serving clients all over the world since 1949 & have earned the reputation of Best Jewelry Store in Jerusalem! THANK YOU, Yoram & team, from the bottom of my heart for a truly BLESSED Baltinester experience!!! <3

susanh237
4/17/17

My husband and I looked everywhere... For Months!! And when when found Baltinester Bros. We were completely Amazed... We ordered a custom ring and received a Work Of Art!! We are beyond Thrilled and So Appreciative !! Thank You ... We are so blessed to have found you!!! Thank you!!!

ayalaa
4/1/17

I was looking for a gift for my mothers birthday. I stumbled upon Baltinesters jewelry online and found the perfect Shma Yisrael pendant. Yoram contacted me right away and helped me choose the perfect matching chain. I literally got the piece after 48 hours through FedEx with no shipping charge. That was my best online shopping experience, and I will definitely be back again for my next purchase!

stephens152
3/21/17

Yoram is the last of the old fashioned gentlemen in s very competitive industry. His care and concern are real his Jewlery beyond excellent his wedding rings were dazzling for our 30th anniversary.

gordons48
3/17/17

I ordered a silver wedding band with engraved inscription for me, then ordered a second one for my fiance. (Ordered through etsy.com) The craftsmanship is first class. So was the service, and the friendly advice. There was a discount on the second order. Highly recommended!

Gordon in Columbus, Ohio

dorone1
2/20/17

Love dealing with Yoram and everyone at Baltinester Jewelery.

They know how to look after you, answer all your questions and are very professional and courteous.

I have now bought a few items from them and will continue to go back to them time and time again.

elainep26
2/15/17

As a tourist in Jerusalem 17 times (!), I always made sure to visit Baltinester Brothers Jewelry & Judaica shop in the heart of town, where I could find a beautiful piece of jewelry to take home as a fond memory of my visit to Israel. Now, after 19 years of living here, I still find it a pleasure to pass by the lovely display in their store showcase (others prefer going on to their website: www.baltinesterjewelry.com).
Over the years, Ive bought gorgeous earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings of silver, gold, gemstones, and antique, authentic Roman glass, and all at affordable prices. Such fun to buy presents for my 12 nieces and 2 nephews! Wonderful birthday presents! Stunning wedding gifts! Meaningful bar/bat mitzvah presents! Now, theyve been going to Baltinesters with their husbands and wives for engagement rings and wedding bands, and/or something special to say I care!
Rami and Yoram are not only interested in providing their customers with the finest jewelry and Judaica at the best prices, but have a warm, friendly, professional staff to assist in making the best selections for their discerning customers. They get what I like and need, and understand if my budget doesnt match my taste. They seem to always find something exquisite to put a smile on my face.
My home was recently robbed, and almost all of my jewelry was stolen. Especially dear to me were the two garnet (my birthstone) rings and clip-on earrings which were bought for me by my mother obm, and which I wore practically all the time. Rami and Yoram found 2 beautiful gold rings with high quality stones, and made for me clip-on earrings to match one of the rings. I was so happy to find such lovely replacements, I couldnt leave without buying the matching pendant!
I highly recommend you visit Baltinesters; theyre the best!!!

regulab
1/24/17

The customer service ist very good. There was a good communication. The processing of the order was easy and quick, the delivery time with Fed Ex short. The quality of the ordered ring is very good. I can recommend Baltinester Jewelry to anyone!

jerrenej
1/24/17

Greetings!
My husband got home last night and tried on his wedding ring and it fit perfectly!! We are delighted with our new rings and love their superior quality.
You have been such a pleasure to work with and we appreciate the coupon for our next purchase.
May you have a blessed and prosperous 2017 and know that we have tremendous love and support for Israel. It's been a pleasure doing business with you.
Blessings,

nancyl115
12/8/16

My beautiful "Ani L'Dodi" gold and diamond 50th anniversary wedding band arrived quickly and in perfect size and shape - all the way from Jerusalem to Scarsdale, NY. Yoram's involvement and concern throughout the process was exceptional. I would not hesitate to purchase from Baltinester in the future.

kimd89
12/7/16

Yoram at Baltinester jewelry was very helpful and friendly while helping me find a ring similar to one that was bought several years ago. He made a ring engraved with a particular scripture. He went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect. If you want quality jewelry, wonderful service and quick shipping, use this company. I can't say enough nice things about Youram and Baltinester.

marlieng
11/22/16

Thank you, Yoram Baltinester, This Saterday night we are having our choepa. And I got the idea to give my husband to be an Israeli watch.
I tried to buy on the site, but I did not succeed. And in my country, Holland, these are not for sale.
So I decided to tell my husband on our choepa, that he would get one on our first visit to Israel.
And than something special happenend. I got an email from the Batinester brothers about a mitvah.
So I send them an email and explained that I did not succeed to buy on their site.
They immidiately asked for my phone number, called me back in about two minutes and offered to to send em the watch I wanted throug Fedex, so that it would arrive in time for the wedding and today it did!
Thank you very much again.

mariac172
11/8/16

I am very thankful to the owner of the shop Yoram. The first time in my life I see how he professionally solved all my problems related to the purchase of a similar ring. I am very thankful for the engraving. I admire his professionalism. He made for me a custom made design of the ring (2 pcs).
I just LOVE how he works! I wish for him and his family a long and happy life in our blessed Israel. The God of Israel said that Jews are the holy nation. Yes. I see this in His holy Jewish people....The best race...The best nation...I am proud to belong to them.

robync16
8/2/16

Im thrilled with the quality jewelry that Baltinester Jewelry produces! When I asked Yoram to make a custom piece for me I received a prompt reply with a, Yes! They incorporated my idea of taking white gold and coupling it with a blue sapphire to fashion a Star of David, thereby reproducing the colors of Israel. Furthermore, the pendant was ready in less than a week and shipped to me quickly via Fed Ex. The piece is truly solid and Ive had numerous compliments! This is an heirloom piece that I will surely be able to pass to my daughter. Thanks Baltinester Jewelry! - Robyn Chase

Hi. We can deliver to Cape Town only with fedex and it will cost $39. You can pay how ever you like. Thank you. Yoram.

By Yoram A., Baltinester Jewelry LTD Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Baltinester Jewelry LTD staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Baltinester Jewelry LTD