Review of delicious

delicious reviews

lindam127
12/19/14

CHEAPOAIR has definitely been good to us!
Their rates are so competitive that we love it!

thank you!!!
linda

karlk7
5/6/14

For me the best bookmarking website.

lilliyak
3/25/14

I am using this bookmarking service over year, it doesn't give me any feedback. But still i hope. that in the future this service can be more useful. I can see now, that interface was changed recently. Not bad at all. Keep improving Delicious. Maybe you will impress me and other your customers some day.

ianm11
6/11/11

Meh. I had so many bookmarks it was totally out of control. I had to find a solution. I found delicious last year then deleted my account last night. It is too hard to manage and really confusing. It would be easy for those who bookmark around 100 sites or so, but when you have over 500 or so the website makes organising a living nightmare. I found a better solution - Google Bookmarks! So much easier to use.

kiras1
4/8/11

Nice website overall. Though I think they can make it somewhat more sophisticated. Change the design a little bit for it not to look so plain. Nothing major, just to add a little twist.

creeperlovea
7/17/10

Great website for keeping track of my bookmarks. I can tag each of my bookmarks with my own tags, and then also sort these tags! Its great for me to keep track of websites i want to visit again.

Questions? Get answers from the delicious staff and other customers.

delicious?