Defined Lifestyle

Defined Lifestyle

defined.co.za

Defined Lifestyle has a consumer rating of 4.97 stars from 35 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Defined Lifestyle also ranks 18th among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

How would you rate Defined Lifestyle?

“Would buy from them again”

Richard M.
1/6/18

Defined lifestyle went above and beyond. Doing business with them had a personal touch due to the high engagement of the staff. Would recommend them.

richardm328
January 6th, 2018
terryh218
May 14th, 2018
Verified purchase
Very quick shipping! I found a product that was out of stock in all other online stores. All round good first buying experience
mornep
February 2nd, 2018
Verified purchase
I was very happy with Defined Lifestyle service and professional courtesy call updating me on my order and they do have a big range of products to choose from i will definitely be buying from them again
alexandrak18
March 2nd, 2017
Verified purchase
From placing my order to delivery my experience was perfect. I was kept up to date and received my delivery sooner than expected. Having dealings with the South African Service Industry daily it is nice to see that some companies still uphold the old values of customer satisfaction first. I would definitely recommend them.
marcela80
February 5th, 2018
Verified purchase
I bought a fitmark meal organizer and received it within three days. I had continued updates as to where the parcel was going.

Thanks Defined Lifestyle
anneckeh
June 7th, 2018
Verified purchase
Brilliant service! Will most certainly order from Defined Lifestyle again! They go out of their way to ensure that their customers are satisfied. Excellent, excellent, excellent!
riandret
July 2nd, 2017
Verified purchase
I received excellent service, kept me updated throughout the process and did not disappoint with the product. Will definitely go back.
elsies13
January 12th, 2018
I am so impressed with the service!!! I received my product within 3 hours of placing my order... Hand delivered. I would give 10 stars if I could. This is service excellence.
amandag137
March 12th, 2018
Verified purchase
A great friendly experience all round. Great advice on my purchases. Received my order earlier than was stipulated...
ericn31
January 5th, 2017
Verified purchase
Quick delivery. Decent prices. However when it comes to specials run by other online suppliment stores Defined doesn't quite match up(especially considering my experience is from ordering on black Friday)
nikkip41
January 13th, 2018
This has had to have been the most unbelievable customer service received from any company I've dealt with (including internationally- in fact it took a US company 3 days to just respond to an email I sent them enquiring about a meal prep bag). I'm absolutely blown away...made an enquiry yesterday and I received an immediate response from Marinda. My order was delivered within 24 hours of my order and was delivered personally. I asked for a 20 min heads up before the delivery was to take place and I got 30min notice (really am not used to people keeping their promises in SA!).

I absolutely love my fitmark bag and I will definitely use Defined Lifestyle again for future purchases.

For anyone reading this and wondering, I wasn't paid to write this review :) what a pleasure this entire experience has been. Keep it up guys!
rynies
September 25th, 2018
Verified purchase
100% Satisfied with the services rendered. will recommend this product to all my family and friends. And will definitely continue to use this product.
mohamedr20
July 10th, 2017
Verified purchase
This was the first time i have purchased from this site. I was relatively hesitant due to the price of the product being much cheaper than competitors. This was laid to rest within a day when i was emailed and asked if i had any questions regarding my order. When i replied, I was contacted via Whats App and my questions answered to my satisfaction. i received my product in a couple of days.
darrynn
January 5th, 2017
Verified purchase
I am very impressed by the service, phone well in advance if there was a problem but sorted it out quickly and kept me informed.. thank you for the great service
berniquer
August 17th, 2017
Very good service

Thank you for your service and latest updates.

This is the best service that i received so far
helenr86
November 16th, 2017
Verified purchase
Very safe easy order process, swift delivery, product exactly what was order. A very satisfied customer, will use your site again
darrenr25
February 1st, 2017
Verified purchase
Very welcoming customer feeling and wouldn't hesitate to come back for repurchase. Good product range aswell at very competitive prices. Very satisfied
biancac11
June 29th, 2017
Verified purchase
I had never used Defined Lifestyle but their special on Fitmark bags was too good to pass up. The service was prompt, efficient and I loved that I was notified of every step. I am so happy with my bag and will definitely use the site again.
umarm2
August 3rd, 2017
Verified purchase
I recieved an awesome service and looking forward to doing business with them again. I was given the product and it was explained to me clearly. this shows how they care about business and their clients.
lizas7
March 9th, 2017
Verified purchase
From making payment I was updated regularly as to the status of my parcel delivery. Even got a personal watsapp from Marinda confirming my order.
jocelynd6
May 10th, 2017
Verified purchase
The service was great. My order was attended to quickly and I received my order much quicker than I actually expected. Would definitely recommend this to others
freddieb35
January 20th, 2017
Verified purchase
Very reliable and easy to use.
Fast to navigate and very good detail on the products. The management is outstanding aswell.
aliciaf19
June 30th, 2017
Verified purchase
Communication and feedback from Defined Lifestyle is of the best I have experienced from an online purchase. Delivery and processing time is really fast. I'd really recommend them to anybody.
eduardf1
February 21st, 2017
Verified purchase
good Prices. Very quick and efficient service. No problems. Quick Delivery. Good Communication. What more do you want me to say?
janinef8
July 10th, 2017
Verified purchase
Truly happy with my prep bag can't wait to use it loving the colour and the opportunity to get healthier quickly

Questions? Get answers from the Defined Lifestyle staff and other customers.

Defined Lifestyle is a South African online fitness supplements, accessories and lifestyle guidance company which also provides online and mobile personal training services. You will only find quality brands and expert advice on our site. We believe in providing our clients with only the best of the best. This is why we only sell quality brands such as PharmaFreak, Fitmark, Scitec Nutrition, Nutritech and Cipla Nutrition.

We know it can be a daunting task when starting your fitness journey. Whether you are looking to lose some weight (weight loss), gain some weight (improve health or build muscle) or simply want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, you need the right advice, the right food and also supplementation that will work and assist you in achieving your goals.

Remember, it's not a temporary change in your lifestyle, this is a choice you have made to make your lifestyle a Defined Lifestyle!

So now that you have decided to embrace this decision to improve your health and reach your goals, head over to our Categories section above for further information on the products that are in line with your goals. Whether it's Whey Protein, Fat burners, Creatine, Meal Replacement, Fitness Accessories or advice, we are able to assist.

craigr31
Marinda R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Defined Lifestyle?

Have a question about Defined Lifestyle?