Defined Lifestyle (Pty) Ltd. reviews

shop@defined.co.za

1 star

rynies
9/25/18
100% Satisfied with the services rendered. will recommend this product to all my family and friends. And will definitely continue to use this product.
anneckeh
6/7/18
Brilliant service! Will most certainly order from Defined Lifestyle again! They go out of their way to ensure that their customers are satisfied. Excellent, excellent, excellent!
terryh218
5/14/18
Very quick shipping! I found a product that was out of stock in all other online stores. All round good first buying experience
amandag137
3/12/18
A great friendly experience all round. Great advice on my purchases. Received my order earlier than was stipulated...
marcela80
2/5/18
I bought a fitmark meal organizer and received it within three days. I had continued updates as to where the parcel was going.

Thanks Defined Lifestyle
mornep
2/2/18
I was very happy with Defined Lifestyle service and professional courtesy call updating me on my order and they do have a big range of products to choose from i will definitely be buying from them again
janineb19
1/14/18
Die diens is uitstekend sal verseker julle aanbeveel. Die produkte is soos geadverteer. Aflewering was vining sonder enige problem.
nikkip41
1/13/18
This has had to have been the most unbelievable customer service received from any company I've dealt with (including internationally- in fact it took a US company 3 days to just respond to an email I sent them enquiring about a meal prep bag). I'm absolutely blown away...made an enquiry yesterday and I received an immediate response from Marinda. My order was delivered within 24 hours of my order and was delivered personally. I asked for a 20 min heads up before the delivery was to take place and I got 30min notice (really am not used to people keeping their promises in SA!).

I absolutely love my fitmark bag and I will definitely use Defined Lifestyle again for future purchases.

For anyone reading this and wondering, I wasn't paid to write this review :) what a pleasure this entire experience has been. Keep it up guys!
elsies13
1/12/18
I am so impressed with the service!!! I received my product within 3 hours of placing my order... Hand delivered. I would give 10 stars if I could. This is service excellence.
richardm328
1/6/18
Defined lifestyle went above and beyond. Doing business with them had a personal touch due to the high engagement of the staff. Would recommend them.
helenr86
11/16/17
Very safe easy order process, swift delivery, product exactly what was order. A very satisfied customer, will use your site again
theodorusr
10/22/17
Expectations surpassed. Fast, personal delivery within a few hours of placing the order. Will definitely do business again in future.
amandao26
9/11/17
It was scu a pleasure dealing with Defined especially lady called Marinda. She is an absolute star who went out of her way to assist. Big thank you to her.
berniquer
8/17/17
Very good service

Thank you for your service and latest updates.

This is the best service that i received so far
umarm2
8/3/17
I recieved an awesome service and looking forward to doing business with them again. I was given the product and it was explained to me clearly. this shows how they care about business and their clients.
trevora16
7/26/17
great service delivery, fast delivery time, excellent product, keep up with the excellent service, safe courier, recommend that people purchase from you, thank you.
janinef8
7/10/17
Truly happy with my prep bag can't wait to use it loving the colour and the opportunity to get healthier quickly
mohamedr20
7/10/17
This was the first time i have purchased from this site. I was relatively hesitant due to the price of the product being much cheaper than competitors. This was laid to rest within a day when i was emailed and asked if i had any questions regarding my order. When i replied, I was contacted via Whats App and my questions answered to my satisfaction. i received my product in a couple of days.
riandret
7/2/17
I received excellent service, kept me updated throughout the process and did not disappoint with the product. Will definitely go back.
aliciaf19
6/30/17
Communication and feedback from Defined Lifestyle is of the best I have experienced from an online purchase. Delivery and processing time is really fast. I'd really recommend them to anybody.
biancac11
6/29/17
I had never used Defined Lifestyle but their special on Fitmark bags was too good to pass up. The service was prompt, efficient and I loved that I was notified of every step. I am so happy with my bag and will definitely use the site again.
jocelynd6
5/10/17
The service was great. My order was attended to quickly and I received my order much quicker than I actually expected. Would definitely recommend this to others
lizas7
3/9/17
From making payment I was updated regularly as to the status of my parcel delivery. Even got a personal watsapp from Marinda confirming my order.
alexandrak18
3/2/17
From placing my order to delivery my experience was perfect. I was kept up to date and received my delivery sooner than expected. Having dealings with the South African Service Industry daily it is nice to see that some companies still uphold the old values of customer satisfaction first. I would definitely recommend them.
eduardf1
2/21/17
good Prices. Very quick and efficient service. No problems. Quick Delivery. Good Communication. What more do you want me to say?

Questions? Get answers from the Defined Lifestyle (Pty) Ltd. staff and other customers.

Defined Lifestyle (Pty) Ltd.?