This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dealzonline.co.uk

Dealzonline.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dealzonline.co.uk also ranks 160th among Gadgets sites.

How would you rate Dealzonline.co.uk?

“Bit dubious before i ordered, especially as couldn't...”

lesley e.
7/22/11

Bit dubious before i ordered, especially as couldn't see any reviews anywhere. However, the website is run by Amazon so i figured it had to be okay. As it's Amazon, your details are already stored which is handy. I also discovered their shop on the Amazon site which helped put my mind at rest! Anyway, placed an order and received it 3 days later, no probs at all. Great item, good service.

“I ordered a present for my niece and, like the other...”

Chris R.
7/24/12

I ordered a present for my niece and, like the other reviewers, felt reassured that it was backed by Amazon. Two weeks later and after loads of chasing up I am still no nearer to getting my goods-Amazon completely abdicated any responsibility so don't expect them to back you up as they won't. I received confirmation of my order, but still no goods-the only thing I am thankful about is they didn't take any money yet! Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole!

lesleye
July 22nd, 2011
Anyway, placed an order and received it 3 days later, no probs at all.
Great item, good service.
chrisr30
July 24th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Dealzonline.co.uk staff and other customers.

DealzOnline was created to cater for people with specific shopping needs. We are able to maintain competitive prices and compete with many High Street providers

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dealzonline.co.uk?

Have a question about Dealzonline.co.uk?