DayTradeIdeas

DayTradeIdeas has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 121 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DayTradeIdeas also ranks 2nd among Stock Research sites.

• I'm sure they're all very good but none seem to have the simplicity of Jason's reports.
  • I can recommend daytradeideas.co.uk as a great source of technical trading levels.

• Jason certainly markets himself well and I was impressed by his career experience.
How would you rate DayTradeIdeas?

“Well structured professional service”

Mitch W.
1/27/19

A great service for a beginning trader or established trader. Well put together reports which really puts support/resistance levels into perspective. Since using Jason's service my own trading has instantly improved. This is not simply a read and do service. Traders still need there own intuition and discipline to succeed. If you can do that along with Jason's service then you can certainly improve.

“Run Away”

ALESSANDRO J.
6/21/16

It is the worst financial advisor I have seen in my whole life, If we can say financial advisor. I lost USD$ 39.000 IN 03 WEEKS WITH HIS ADVICES. Never hirer them or you will loose your money

jason (82) reports (40) trading levels (5) service (44) mentoring programme (3) trading course (6) resistance levels (7) time (22) 15 years (3)
saqibk2
December 3rd, 2019
Since working with Day Trade Ideas I've seen a significant personal improvement. The learning material is made pretty simple and easy to digest.

The daily reports are consistently accurate. Jason is always friendly and prompt with any replies.

This isn't a service for the lazy. Combined with my own effort and use of reports, I have found Day Trade Ideas extremely effective. With the use of the reports I can manage the day ahead much easier and with fewer surprises.
sunnym40
November 7th, 2019
I have known Jason since he started his signal service and when I was starting out. He has provided clear, accurate and executable reports consistently with hardly a day ever missed. He helped me develop as a trader professionally and since this time has also become a close friend.

Jason will always take the time to explain his reports personally and mentor when required with no extra charge. Whether you remain a subscriber or not he is always available to talk to.

Highly recommended!
michaelo456
November 7th, 2019
If you are serious about learning how to trade the forex market, Jason sen is the man to follow. Thanks to his reports and trading signals, I have been generating more consistent wins more than ever before. I highly recommend this service to anyone interested in forex.
daniels829
May 3rd, 2019
It's incredible how accurate Jason Sen's analysis are. I'm always impressed and thankful. Very very good work.
chrisw634
April 17th, 2019
As a beginning trader, Well put together reports which identify support/resistance levels. Since using Jason's service my own trading has instantly improved. I feel after using the service for a week I have learnt more than in the whole 3 months of my trading journey. This could also be down to the excellent online day trading course he provides. His advice is honest and realistic, with so many scam services out there he is one of the most genuine people I have come across. I will continue to subscribe to this service and keep in touch with Jason as he wants to help you rather than just take your money.
georgem644
April 2nd, 2019
Jason's results have been the most consistent I have come across in the marketplace. Great analysis breakdown and the levels are spot on way more often than not. With proper risk management it's an easy money maker.
orkhanm
March 4th, 2019
He's always on time and consistent. Technical levels and insights provided by Jason Sen are always accurate and to-the-point.

Thanks so much!
roberta668
March 4th, 2019
nailed gold, silver, and wti for big profits. I also trade aud/usd + nzd/usd frequently.
Maybe some tech analysis on palladium would be good
mitchw31
January 27th, 2019
hughv3
October 15th, 2018
Its a great service for the price where you earn and learn at the same time. It provides a business for those who are looking for a business and a school for those who are eager to learn about the industry.Thanks to you Jason and much blessings.
andrek10
June 8th, 2018
The reports are very useful because they help me to see many things that I struggle to see on my own; also... The accuracy of the levels written on the reports helps so much with decision making when it comes to executing and/or managing trades.

I have to say that I have been trading with much sense now, I have learnt very important things... All because of these reports, many thanks for that mate.
williamk165
March 29th, 2018
After using a few of the different individual packages, I upgraded to the premium forex package 10 days ago. How happy am I ? Let's just say-the profits I've made so far will pay for more than the next 6 months of the service.
owaina
February 20th, 2018
I have subscribed to day trade ideas now for a whole months for the premium package. It is honestly the best thing I have done. It has given me confidence to trade again and im making constant profit. I follow Jason's advice very carefully every morning. His advice is honest and realistic and i do believe that he is one of the most genuine people in the game. I will continue to subscribe to this service for as long as it is available. You really should give this a try.
Owain
razas1
January 24th, 2018
I did my trading course and regular customer for Germany 30 reports along with forex package this month as well all were very usefull. Thanks for Mr Jason. All the best sir. Cheers. Regards. Raza
kenn1861
January 23rd, 2018
i just wanted to let you know that i finished your trading course and it was well worth it! there were a lot of nuggets in there that immediately took my understanding of daytrading to the next level. it's really having a positive impact on my life already and for that, many thanks!
dragosm3
January 22nd, 2018
Is the best exchange trading service which taught me the basic principles of trading on the stock exchange. Thanks a lot for the quality services you offer!!!
Dragos Mihai
tinad94
January 22nd, 2018
Jason is brilliant. I have learnt a lot from him. This isn't some miracle service where you are offered all the answers. Sure, you are given an entry point, SL and TP. However, you will still need to understand the basics. I recommend this service as guidance for when you're starting your trading journey. I am sure that the service also works well for advanced traders as an opportunity to cross check ideas, as there aren't too many traders out there with Jason's experience and know how. I highly recommend Day Trade Ideas.
khalila17
November 18th, 2017
There is no shortage of advisory services in this business, but what makes Jason different from others is his sincerity and kindness. I believe the reason for this goodness is he is making more money from his trading rather than his services, while other people in the business are dependent on their advisory service income.
sama1583
October 16th, 2017
Jason is the best out there. His nightly reports are fun and exciting , as well as very accurate.

I started with one report , now I have the forex package too !
carlosg77
October 5th, 2017
I have only good words to say about this generous and great Man , in this world of trading is really hard to find people like him so u better dont waste the opportunity if destiny brings u here.
allistarb
August 14th, 2017
Jason does a great job at providing a complete picture of the markets. Unlike some other analysts if there is no trade he states as such. His analysis will help keep you out of trouble during difficult market conditions, and display clear market opportunity when conditions are good.
joshual45
May 2nd, 2017
I am intrigued how highly accurate is Jason's trade signals. He calls it low risk trades but they are indeed high probability trades. I am also digesting on his online trading course. Jason is also generous with his guidance. Hopefully I can trade like Jason one day.
samuelp27
April 29th, 2017
The information given by DayTradeIdeas are accurate with a good follow up. I feel secure when I trade with DayTradeIdeas.
pareshp1
March 29th, 2017
unbelievable and what an perfectionist on supports and resistance levels ,briliant analyst on all the segments,,,,feeling great to be jason sirs client .
justins126
March 29th, 2017
Really great service thank you, providing accurate and informative updates with reliable levels - I have subscribed to the Premium FX service for a number of months and this has enabled a much more consistent performance in both my trades and my understanding

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer...sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!!

See more answers (3)

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

See more answers (2)

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Marcus S.,

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Marcus S.,

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Marcus S.,

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Marcus S.,

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Marcus S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

DayTradeIdeas deliver a trading plan in a written report, identifying strategies with targets and stop loss levels helping you to minimise risk and maximise profit.

With over 30 years trading experience, Jason Sen identifies reliable trading strategies on Forex, Commodities, Index & Fixed Income markets every day. Our clients include thousands of traders & brokers at leading global financial institutions as well as independent traders who have relied on us for many years to pin point important support & resistance levels.

Business History

Jason Sen began his trading career in the options pits on the trading floor of LIFFE in 1987 at the age of 19, making markets on his own account. In 2001 when the trading floor closed he successfully made the transition to day trading on computer screens. Trading financial markets is all he has ever done, every day for over 30 years.

Jason uses this experience to advise traders at the largest global investment banks & brokers and is also the leading provider of daily technical analysis to Marex Spectron, Tower Trading Group and Schneider Trading, the top direct market access providers to thousands of professional traders. He provides pin point entry, exit and target levels for day traders to give them the edge, helping them to maximise profits and minimise losses. The exact same analysis that professional traders follow daily is now available to independent traders & delivered every trading day of the year by 6am GMT.

marcuss34
Marcus S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DayTradeIdeas?

Have a question about DayTradeIdeas?