Review of DayTradeIdeas

info@daytradeideas.co.uk

100 reviews with 5 stars

hughv3
10/15/18

Its a great service for the price where you earn and learn at the same time. It provides a business for those who are looking for a business and a school for those who are eager to learn about the industry.Thanks to you Jason and much blessings.

andrek10
6/8/18

The reports are very useful because they help me to see many things that I struggle to see on my own; also... The accuracy of the levels written on the reports helps so much with decision making when it comes to executing and/or managing trades.

I have to say that I have been trading with much sense now, I have learnt very important things... All because of these reports, many thanks for that mate.

williamk165
3/29/18

After using a few of the different individual packages, I upgraded to the premium forex package 10 days ago. How happy am I ? Let's just say-the profits I've made so far will pay for more than the next 6 months of the service.

owaina
2/20/18

I have subscribed to day trade ideas now for a whole months for the premium package. It is honestly the best thing I have done. It has given me confidence to trade again and im making constant profit. I follow Jason's advice very carefully every morning. His advice is honest and realistic and i do believe that he is one of the most genuine people in the game. I will continue to subscribe to this service for as long as it is available. You really should give this a try.
Owain

razas1
1/24/18

I did my trading course and regular customer for Germany 30 reports along with forex package this month as well all were very usefull. Thanks for Mr Jason. All the best sir. Cheers. Regards. Raza

kenn1861
1/23/18

i just wanted to let you know that i finished your trading course and it was well worth it! there were a lot of nuggets in there that immediately took my understanding of daytrading to the next level. it's really having a positive impact on my life already and for that, many thanks!

dragosm3
1/22/18

Is the best exchange trading service which taught me the basic principles of trading on the stock exchange. Thanks a lot for the quality services you offer!!!
Dragos Mihai

tinad94
1/22/18

Jason is brilliant. I have learnt a lot from him. This isn't some miracle service where you are offered all the answers. Sure, you are given an entry point, SL and TP. However, you will still need to understand the basics. I recommend this service as guidance for when you're starting your trading journey. I am sure that the service also works well for advanced traders as an opportunity to cross check ideas, as there aren't too many traders out there with Jason's experience and know how. I highly recommend Day Trade Ideas.

davidb850
1/14/18

This service is excellent, with immediate instructions on Twitter of when to buy ,sell or exit a trade

khalila17
11/18/17

There is no shortage of advisory services in this business, but what makes Jason different from others is his sincerity and kindness. I believe the reason for this goodness is he is making more money from his trading rather than his services, while other people in the business are dependent on their advisory service income.

sama1583
10/16/17

Jason is the best out there. His nightly reports are fun and exciting , as well as very accurate.

I started with one report , now I have the forex package too !

carlosg77
10/5/17

I have only good words to say about this generous and great Man , in this world of trading is really hard to find people like him so u better dont waste the opportunity if destiny brings u here.

allistarb
8/14/17

Jason does a great job at providing a complete picture of the markets. Unlike some other analysts if there is no trade he states as such. His analysis will help keep you out of trouble during difficult market conditions, and display clear market opportunity when conditions are good.

joshual45
5/2/17

I am intrigued how highly accurate is Jason's trade signals. He calls it low risk trades but they are indeed high probability trades. I am also digesting on his online trading course. Jason is also generous with his guidance. Hopefully I can trade like Jason one day.

samuelp27
4/29/17

The information given by DayTradeIdeas are accurate with a good follow up. I feel secure when I trade with DayTradeIdeas.

pareshp1
3/29/17

unbelievable and what an perfectionist on supports and resistance levels ,briliant analyst on all the segments,,,,feeling great to be jason sirs client .

justins126
3/29/17

Really great service thank you, providing accurate and informative updates with reliable levels - I have subscribed to the Premium FX service for a number of months and this has enabled a much more consistent performance in both my trades and my understanding

uschis
3/29/17

I think this service is useful for every trader, beginners and experienced, it simply gives you confidence. Jason is so dedicated to give you his best. Try it, you will be surprised that you get even more, as you expect.

richardg198
3/29/17

The premiumfx sevice is outstanding, this is professional level market analysis with daily reports on major pairs plus gold wti emini dxy etc. Daily trade ideas are provided with precise entry, stop and targets provided, updated through the day where nessacerry. If you can't make money from this, close your account. It's as simple as that. 5 Stars from me.

paull185
3/29/17

I have been following Tradeidea for several years and find the levels very accurate.
it allows me to enter or exit a trade at the optimal level.

elishevaw
3/14/17

I subscribed to the daily forecast for gold spot in early Feb 2017 and have been stress free ever since, while consistently making profit. All you do is carefully follow Jason's trading signals. When gold struggles in direction, Jason is honest enough to tell you that it is high risk to enter. When it is about to trend either up or down, he will know even BEFORE it happens, and his forecast will sound very sure and confident -- this is when you are about to profit really big! His daily forecast is mostly accurate and will help you profit. But it is also up to you to be able to carefully follow it.

ciaranm10
3/3/17

I have been using tradeideas service with a few weeks and I find it excellent. It is clear and to the point and emailed to you. So no login. It has helped me to turn a profit every week. Which was something I was falling to achieve on my own.

peterh162
12/10/16

Jason is one of the very best technical analysts in the world. He has vast experience of the markets gleaned over the past 30 years. Both as a trader and technical analyst. Not to have Jason's daily reports is probably your biggest trading mistake! PH

sallyd19
12/2/16

I learned a great deal about trading, technical analysis and reading charts and it far exceeded my expectations.

pauld186
12/1/16

I attended a week's course run by Jason in November, worth every penny. He went through his trading methods and gave me a real understanding of how he works to produce daily reports. Jason is a clear communicator and honest guy. He took time to find out me and my trading style with tips to help me become a better trader. So glad I took the plunge and joined the course.

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer...sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!!

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DayTradeIdeas