Review of DayTradeIdeas

London, LONDON EC3A, GB
info@daytradeideas.co.uk

timo705
4/15/14

Jason provides actionable trade ideas over a range of products and is accurate too often for it to be luck. His reports are easy to read and make trading a simple and straightforward process with suggested trades and stops. Day trading made easy!!

aarons36
4/15/14

I remember when another trader accused Jason of writing his reports AFTER the markets hit his levels as he didn't believe Jason could be so accurate. Jason's clients told the trader they receive the reports at 5 or 6am every day. I've seen it myself, Jason predicts the levels day after day after day.

jacquesb11
4/9/14

Great service - very informative , excellent customer service - Jason is always available for any questions and suggestions

matthiasg16
4/9/14

Very good technical Analysis. Very early morning delivery is much appreciated. Helped me to find good tarding ideas that were profitable.

davidw146
4/9/14

Excellent analysis on a daily basis which has really improved my profitability over the last month. I would highly recommend giving this service a try

paulm133
4/8/14

Day Trade Ideas morning reports are invaluable. No other service will provide more accurate levels to trade.

davidw144
4/7/14

Excellent technical analysis and trading levels. Reliable and professional commentary.

ahsanq
4/7/14

they give us strong levels technical trading profitable for everyone

michaelc99
4/6/14

trades are mostly scam and after a few trades, you understand that Jason has no discipline

zoltanc
4/6/14

Absolutely great service that provides precise levels on commodities, a few currency pairs and indices. I tried a few of these and subscribe to one right now, so far very successfully.
The new reports become available daily by 8 a.m. (CET), so it's on time to catch even the earliest price moves. At the same time, in my experience the levels remain valid throughout the day, thus one can act upon them whenever the market is ready and you have time to trade.

manojp
4/4/14

I am Manoj Paul, based in Sydney...trading nearly for 3 years...I have found Jason Sen 7 months now while I was desperately looking for someone after failure proper market direction and numerous tricks of the market ..I have started to just watching silently for three months his eminis S&P500 prediction as this is only market I trade ... after while I have found traders like Jason take all money out from inexperienced traders like me, he is an amazing person in forecasting accurate support and resistance , his trading forecast is so simple to understand and very clear and very amazing part is he forecast in the morning and 80-90% cases market moves as his predetermined forecast ....I wait everyday for his report before I take any trade.. I will recommend any Junior traders or experienced traders to read his report and his trading rules everyday before taking any trade....since i started to risk less and his trading as er his levels I am in green for last few months ...what I only need to do myself to be disciplined and Jason's forecast to be a successful trader.. I am lucky to have my trading mentor ...Thanks for reading my trading experience with daytradeideas

richarda49
4/3/14

I am a retiree and with some time in my hand and a bit of money, I wanted to invest in the commodity markets. I am purely a fundamentalist and it had steered me right on occasions. But, there are times, where there isn't any fundamental news about and the market can sometimes take you for a ride. I lost quite a bit too on those occasions and realize I needed to complete my understanding of the market. So I needed Technical Data.

I have a good technical system in place with my trading software, but it can't really predict for me. I have seen many data's written by so many technical analyst out there, but none has ever come close to Daytradeideas,

I tested them and for a month or less, I noticed accurate predictions on most days. The only thing was, I didn't act on it as fast as I should have, but that is my fault.

I won't give it a 5 star yet until I have tried it longer and make some money consistently from it.

Try it! You got nothing to lose and its better than what you can find out there.

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer...sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!!

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DayTradeIdeas