DayTradeIdeas

DayTradeIdeas has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 128 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DayTradeIdeas also ranks 1st among Stock Research sites.

• Well put together reports which really puts support/resistance levels into perspective.
  • I can recommend daytradeideas.co.uk as a great source of technical trading levels.

• Jason certainly markets himself well and I was impressed by his career experience.
How would you rate DayTradeIdeas?

“Awesome trading course and technical analysis on the markets.”

Warren V.
3/9/20

I firstly did Jason's trading course, I found it to be extremely helpful and informative, easy to follow and more importantly, I could benefit from his years of experience. By this I mean, I never got overloaded with information, but rather all the information that jason provides, is what he has found that works to give you an edge in the market. I have always had fantastic response time from Jason and when ever I have needed some input or advice, he has made himself available to help. I also get his market analysis, which I find to be very accurate and helpful. Jason has contributed a lot to improving my trading and understanding of the markets, he is a pleasure to deal with..

“Pathetic”

Allthe g.
4/24/16

There won't be any clear direction on any of his analysis. Mostly he throws levels on both upside and down side. For all the market. So funny... one way or another it has to hit at least one level while the market moves up or down... And then the next day report will say... We bottomed exactly here... Or we topped exactly here... It took me couple of years to figure out... That I am missing something. Which is to do my own analysis. He is more of a good marketing guy than market analysts..

jason (87) reports (40) trading levels (5) trading course (7) service (45) mentoring programme (3) resistance levels (7) time (22) 15 years (3) 2 years (3)
warrenv18
March 9th, 2020
I also get his market analysis, which I find to be very accurate and helpful.
mohameda265
April 29th, 2020
Jason knows trading inside and out, I reached Out to him after seeing an interview of his and his calmness, knowledge and confidence won me in a second having been in training and seamless forever.

I knew this is an expert because of my due diligence and how he came across over the phone or during his interviews.

I am half way through the course but the videos he made 2 years ago have materialized to the tee, something that separates the experts from the wanna be experts.

Already by applying what I have learnt so far, 80% of my trades are a success and my discipline level has increased dramatically, I know learnt the difference between trading and gambling your money away.

You want to become a successful trader, this is it.
oliverl54
April 14th, 2020
Really helpful course. Coming in as a rookie and I can completely identify with Jason's closing comments.

I started with very little knowledge and started winning win. Confidence got away with me and before I knew it, I'd lost everything I'd gained and then started throwing good money after bad wondering what on earth was going wrong.

Jason's course simplified a very complex skill. There are tons of videos out there and tons of tools. What I like most about the course is Jason's approach. Keep it simple with tried and tested tools.

Although he's not arrogant. He recognises there are other methods, indicators and approaches to trading. What he shows you here is his approach and it works more than it doesn't. Coupled with some steadfast rules, you can reduce your loses and maximise your gains.

You will need to watch this set of videos more than once! Take plenty of notes and refer to them. This isn't a get rich quick approach. It's a realistic approach to trading the market.

Enjoy!
michaelw2138
April 25th, 2020
Have had the pleasure of knowing Jason for a number of years, he is honest and always there to help. In my opinion this is the best service out there! Clear, precise and to the point. Highly recommend.
richardh1492
September 24th, 2020
I subscribed to Jasons daily reports, his chat room and have taken his online recorded course. Honestly, I can say that they are all great and, most importantly for me, to the point. What really sets this content apart is Jasons willingness to help you understand any of the content he produces, whether that is regarding how to understand the charts and analysis, or even general questions you may have about trading. He will answer these via email or in the chat room.

For me I think nothing can beat personal contact and mentorship with an experienced trader.

One last point, I think when it comes to trading you have to find a system that suits you personally and one that you can understand easily, I have done other courses and have taken elements of those that I believe suit my trading style and help me the most. So, although this content might not suit your style, I think you can always take valuable learnings from it, and I would highly recommend it.
saqibk2
December 3rd, 2019
Since working with Day Trade Ideas I've seen a significant personal improvement. The learning material is made pretty simple and easy to digest.

The daily reports are consistently accurate. Jason is always friendly and prompt with any replies.

This isn't a service for the lazy. Combined with my own effort and use of reports, I have found Day Trade Ideas extremely effective. With the use of the reports I can manage the day ahead much easier and with fewer surprises.
jonathanb746
September 22nd, 2020
Jason is spot on and really active on his chat room. Constantly updating through out the day, ideas and corrections as the market develops. I follow Jason everyday and it's working for me, highly recommend his site and chat room.
sunnym40
November 7th, 2019
I have known Jason since he started his signal service and when I was starting out. He has provided clear, accurate and executable reports consistently with hardly a day ever missed. He helped me develop as a trader professionally and since this time has also become a close friend.

Jason will always take the time to explain his reports personally and mentor when required with no extra charge. Whether you remain a subscriber or not he is always available to talk to.

Highly recommended!
sunnys101
April 20th, 2020
Amazing start to my 1 to 1 mentorship... first day, first trade and guess what First Big Profit. Amazing Levels..
mitchw31
January 27th, 2019
A great service for a beginning trader or established trader. Well put together reports which really puts support/resistance levels into perspective. Since using Jason's service my own trading has instantly improved. This is not simply a read and do service. Traders still need there own intuition and discipline to succeed. If you can do that along with Jason's service then you can certainly improve.
michaelo456
November 7th, 2019
If you are serious about learning how to trade the forex market, Jason sen is the man to follow. Thanks to his reports and trading signals, I have been generating more consistent wins more than ever before. I highly recommend this service to anyone interested in forex.
scottt261
June 12th, 2019
I did delve into Jason's plays prior to subscribing. While I do prefer to do my own study having Jason gives me an idea to start on is a good service. He has been around for some time now which is a plus.
chrisw634
April 17th, 2019
As a beginning trader, Well put together reports which identify support/resistance levels. Since using Jason's service my own trading has instantly improved. I feel after using the service for a week I have learnt more than in the whole 3 months of my trading journey. This could also be down to the excellent online day trading course he provides. His advice is honest and realistic, with so many scam services out there he is one of the most genuine people I have come across. I will continue to subscribe to this service and keep in touch with Jason as he wants to help you rather than just take your money.
owaina
February 20th, 2018
I have subscribed to day trade ideas now for a whole months for the premium package. It is honestly the best thing I have done. It has given me confidence to trade again and im making constant profit. I follow Jason's advice very carefully every morning. His advice is honest and realistic and i do believe that he is one of the most genuine people in the game. I will continue to subscribe to this service for as long as it is available. You really should give this a try.
Owain
tinad94
January 22nd, 2018
Jason is brilliant. I have learnt a lot from him. This isn't some miracle service where you are offered all the answers. Sure, you are given an entry point, SL and TP. However, you will still need to understand the basics. I recommend this service as guidance for when you're starting your trading journey. I am sure that the service also works well for advanced traders as an opportunity to cross check ideas, as there aren't too many traders out there with Jason's experience and know how. I highly recommend Day Trade Ideas.
daniels829
May 3rd, 2019
It's incredible how accurate Jason Sen's analysis are. I'm always impressed and thankful. Very very good work.
andyw57
August 26th, 2016
I followed these reports for a week. I've only done a quick review of a random day (22nd August) and note the following -
Gold - the recommended trade idea was issued on 22nd at 2.00 hrs GMT - by 6.30hrs GMT it was already 10 points below the entry level - so unfortunately the timing of the report meant that unless we get up in the middle of the night weve missed it.
AUD/USD from the sell entry point of 7635 it went higher and hit 7655 before coming down, so i would have been stopped out before getting profit.
EUR/USD - this similarly went higher 157 pips that the suggested sell entry level so i would have been stopped out again. I would like to see definite entry and exit points - there are too many ifs, buts and maybe's.
georgem644
April 2nd, 2019
Jason's results have been the most consistent I have come across in the marketplace. Great analysis breakdown and the levels are spot on way more often than not. With proper risk management it's an easy money maker.
andrewb93
July 30th, 2014
If you are looking for technical analysis with compelling entry points based on support and resistance levels, look no further than Jason Sens' daily forecasts. Each market report is concise and found to be a useful resource to supplement the traders current trading analysis. Furthermore, Jason is open to receiving feedback from his clients, and offers a bespoke trading service for the discerning trader.
andrek10
June 8th, 2018
The reports are very useful because they help me to see many things that I struggle to see on my own; also... The accuracy of the levels written on the reports helps so much with decision making when it comes to executing and/or managing trades.

I have to say that I have been trading with much sense now, I have learnt very important things... All because of these reports, many thanks for that mate.
williamk165
March 29th, 2018
After using a few of the different individual packages, I upgraded to the premium forex package 10 days ago. How happy am I? Let's just say-the profits I've made so far will pay for more than the next 6 months of the service.
razas1
January 24th, 2018
I did my trading course and regular customer for Germany 30 reports along with forex package this month as well all were very usefull. Thanks for Mr Jason. All the best sir. Cheers. Regards. Raza
stephans7
April 14th, 2016
I have been testing the service for 2 months. Guarantee you will make money on his gold analysis. Look for his buy/sell opportunity signals and you just cant go wrong. Time and time again he gets it right.

I was skeptic (to say the least) but now I see myself purchasing other signals from Jason as well. Excellent service even for a rookie like me ;) I never submitted a review EVER, but this service should be life changing for some people.

Stephan

From The Netherlands

Tip for consumers: If you just go for the buy/sell opportunities that Jason mentions: take profit on a $10 move in price action, but be aware, the projected move may even result in a $40 difference in your favor.

orkhanm
March 4th, 2019
He's always on time and consistent. Technical levels and insights provided by Jason Sen are always accurate and to-the-point.

Thanks so much!
kenn1861
January 23rd, 2018
I just wanted to let you know that i finished your trading course and it was well worth it! There were a lot of nuggets in there that immediately took my understanding of daytrading to the next level. It's really having a positive impact on my life already and for that, many thanks!

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer... sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!

See more answers (3)

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

See more answers (2)

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Jason S.,

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Jason S.,

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Jason S.,

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Jason S.,

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Jason S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

DayTradeIdeas deliver a trading plan in a written report, identifying strategies with targets and stop loss levels helping you to minimise risk and maximise profit.

With over 30 years trading experience, Jason Sen identifies reliable trading strategies on Forex, Commodities, Index & Fixed Income markets every day. Our clients include thousands of traders & brokers at leading global financial institutions as well as independent traders who have relied on us for many years to pin point important support & resistance levels.

Business History

Jason Sen began his trading career in the options pits on the trading floor of LIFFE in 1987 at the age of 19, making markets on his own account. In 2001 when the trading floor closed he successfully made the transition to day trading on computer screens. Trading financial markets is all he has ever done, every day for over 30 years.

Jason uses this experience to advise traders at the largest global investment banks & brokers and is also the leading provider of daily technical analysis to Marex Spectron, Tower Trading Group and Schneider Trading, the top direct market access providers to thousands of professional traders. He provides pin point entry, exit and target levels for day traders to give them the edge, helping them to maximise profits and minimise losses. The exact same analysis that professional traders follow daily is now available to independent traders & delivered every trading day of the year by 6am GMT.

marcuss34
Jason S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DayTradeIdeas?

Have a question about DayTradeIdeas?