DayTradeIdeas

DayTradeIdeas has a consumer rating of 4.74 stars from 135 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with DayTradeIdeas most frequently mention technical analysis, resistance levels and trading course. DayTradeIdeas ranks 3rd among Stock Research sites.

• I posted a few years back about how extraordinary the reports are.
  • I can recommend daytradeideas.co.uk as a great source of technical trading levels.

• Jason certainly markets himself well and I was impressed by his career experience.
How would you rate DayTradeIdeas?

“Awesome trading course and technical analysis on the markets.”

Warren V.
3/9/20

I firstly did Jason's trading course, I found it to be extremely helpful and informative, easy to follow and more importantly, I could benefit from his years of experience. By this I mean, I never got overloaded with information, but rather all the information that jason provides, is what he has found that works to give you an edge in the market. I have always had fantastic response time from Jason and when ever I have needed some input or advice, he has made himself available to help. I also get his market analysis, which I find to be very accurate and helpful. Jason has contributed a lot to improving my trading and understanding of the markets, he is a pleasure to deal with..

“Overrated”

Junie L.
6/7/19

Usually a site has a mix of 5 stars and 4 stars, so we have five stars and then the really pissed off with 1 and 2 stars. I should have known when i looked them up on alexa and found that they have no traffic for any country, You would think they would have some ranking on Alexa for UK or USA but none, On a global basis the ranking is 3.8 Million, I posted the image below but you can check for yourself. Seems like no one is visiting the site? I did not lose much money and i chalk it to learning about the markets. I bought two reports and monitored them both for a month. I found nothing remotely close to exciting about them. Vector vest the software program does a better and job and in my opinion vector vest still charges too much. In futures and currencies i have seen no one beat Mr Hadik..

jason (93) reports (42) trading levels (5) trading course (6) service (45) chat room (5) mentoring programme (3) resistance levels (7) time (23) 15 years (3) 2 years (3) trades (19)
warrenv18
March 9th, 2020

I also get his market analysis, which I find to be very accurate and helpful.

mohameda265
April 29th, 2020

Jason knows trading inside and out, I reached Out to him after seeing an interview of his and his calmness, knowledge and confidence won me in a second having been in training and seamless forever.

I knew this is an expert because of my due diligence and how he came across over the phone or during his interviews.

I am half way through the course but the videos he made 2 years ago have materialized to the tee, something that separates the experts from the wanna be experts.

Already by applying what I have learnt so far, 80% of my trades are a success and my discipline level has increased dramatically, I know learnt the difference between trading and gambling your money away.

You want to become a successful trader, this is it.

andrewb93
July 30th, 2014

If you are looking for technical analysis with compelling entry points based on support and resistance levels, look no further than Jason Sens' daily forecasts. Each market report is concise and found to be a useful resource to supplement the traders current trading analysis. Furthermore, Jason is open to receiving feedback from his clients, and offers a bespoke trading service for the discerning trader.

scottt261
June 12th, 2019

I did delve into Jason's plays prior to subscribing. While I do prefer to do my own study having Jason gives me an idea to start on is a good service. He has been around for some time now which is a plus.

harrym278
April 13th, 2021

These are Ideas, not signals. Jason analysis answers the "why the trade might work". Take the journey with him. Honest and insightful. The best I've used thus far. RopodFx

chrisj603
September 29th, 2020

Really liking the daytradeideas chatroom, getting live signals as the market moves has really helped my understanding of the markets and improved my patience and timing. Jason has consistently provided clear updates and I would recommend to any traders wanting to improve their skills and returns! Well done mate!

alexo16
May 29th, 2014

Jason presents charts to core markets in a very easy and hands-on way. Perfect for the retail trader out there who wants to find a technical edge. You can pick and choose his comments and ideas. More often than not he hits levels bang on to the tick!

oliverl54
April 14th, 2020

Really helpful course. Coming in as a rookie and I can completely identify with Jason's closing comments.

I started with very little knowledge and started winning win. Confidence got away with me and before I knew it, I'd lost everything I'd gained and then started throwing good money after bad wondering what on earth was going wrong.

Jason's course simplified a very complex skill. There are tons of videos out there and tons of tools. What I like most about the course is Jason's approach. Keep it simple with tried and tested tools.

Although he's not arrogant. He recognises there are other methods, indicators and approaches to trading. What he shows you here is his approach and it works more than it doesn't. Coupled with some steadfast rules, you can reduce your loses and maximise your gains.

You will need to watch this set of videos more than once! Take plenty of notes and refer to them. This isn't a get rich quick approach. It's a realistic approach to trading the market.

Enjoy!

juniel1
June 7th, 2019

richarda49
April 3rd, 2014

I am a retiree and with some time in my hand and a bit of money, I wanted to invest in the commodity markets. I am purely a fundamentalist and it had steered me right on occasions. But, there are times, where there isn't any fundamental news about and the market can sometimes take you for a ride. I lost quite a bit too on those occasions and realize I needed to complete my understanding of the market. So I needed Technical Data.

I have a good technical system in place with my trading software, but it can't really predict for me. I have seen many data's written by so many technical analyst out there, but none has ever come close to Daytradeideas,

I tested them and for a month or less, I noticed accurate predictions on most days. The only thing was, I didn't act on it as fast as I should have, but that is my fault.

I won't give it a 5 star yet until I have tried it longer and make some money consistently from it.

Try it! You got nothing to lose and its better than what you can find out there.

felixc76
September 29th, 2020

Best and the realest in the industry. Jason always gives precise levels and provides different scenario on every currencies. Which is very good that will prepare you for both ways of the trades

freddam1
June 7th, 2019

Support and resistance points are provided but no concrete action is given to taken a trade. If you spend a bit of time on stock charts or purchase some software you can do the same for free or at a much lower cost. Every market trades in a range, so its either going to go up or down and after it breaks through that range it will create another range. The idea is to issue trades with the highest probability of success and not provide support and resistance points. For example Home Depot is likely to test 183-185 before taking out 200. Use the pullback to open long positions.

Any novice Market Technician can issue resistance and support points, I did not lose any money other than what I paid for the reports, as I paper traded which is what I always do when testing a new service. If I had traded I would be far from happy.

I think Eric Hadik from Insiidetrack does a way better job at a much lower price.

michaelw2138
April 25th, 2020

Have had the pleasure of knowing Jason for a number of years, he is honest and always there to help. In my opinion this is the best service out there! Clear, precise and to the point. Highly recommend.

alltheg
April 24th, 2016

There won't be any clear direction on any of his analysis. Mostly he throws levels on both upside and down side. For all the market. So funny... one way or another it has to hit at least one level while the market moves up or down... And then the next day report will say... We bottomed exactly here... Or we topped exactly here... It took me couple of years to figure out... That I am missing something. Which is to do my own analysis.

He is more of a good marketing guy than market analysts..

Jason S. – DayTradeIdeas Rep

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The most successful traders in the world would admit they have no idea where the markets will go hour to hour or even every day. What successful short term day traders do is identify important levels in the market where they can enter low risk trades.

What they do not do is try to guess the direction of every move the market will make & jump in & out of the market hour to hour in the hope they get it right. This strategy is guaranteed to lose money.

We provide important support & resistance levels where we believe the market will pause & possibly reverse. When these levels are broken I provide the next target where I think price will head towards. This is a time proven strategy that works in the longer term.

A support level is a price level where the market tends to find support as it is going down. This means the price could very well "bounce" off this level rather than break through it and is more likely to do so the first time it it tested. However, once the price has passed below this level, perhaps on the second or third test it is likely to continue dropping until it finds another support level.

A resistance level is the opposite of a support level. It is where the price tends to find resistance as it is going up. Experienced traders tend to wait to sell at resistance & buy at support as this gives them the best trading edge. It allows the best risk vs reward ratio. In other words, it minimises risk. This is key to short term trading, not guessing which direction the market is about to move.

If price is moving between support and resistance levels, traders buy at support and sell out for a profit as the price approaches at resistance. They also sell short at resistance and cover the short (buy back for profit taking) as the price approaches support.

We specialise in providing accurate support & resistance for this exact purpose.

We write the reports so that traders with all levels of experience can understand. We give specific entry, targets & stop loss at different levels throughout the day so all the work is done for you. This is why our main clients Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, RBS, Merrill Lynch etc have been with us for over 7 years. Our levels must be consistently accurate day after day or they simply would not pay us.

alessandroj4
June 21st, 2016

It is the worst financial advisor I have seen in my whole life, If we can say financial advisor. I lost USD$ 39.000 IN 03 WEEKS WITH HIS ADVICES. Never hirer them or you will loose your money

Tip for consumers:
I LOST ALMOST USD$ 40.000 FOLLOWING "DAY TRADE IDEAS"

jacobr44
June 6th, 2016

Quit daytradeideas few months ago, but they still charged money from my bankaccount. I wrote to them to complain about the issue and they promised me a refund. Today 3 months after i still didn't get my refund and they still charge money several times a month. Watch out, these guys are definitely scammers.

Jason S. – DayTradeIdeas Rep

Hi Jacob, Apologies for the issues. I have received the email you sent only 2 hours ago and am addressing it with our bank. I needed an hour to reach someone at the bank and see what the issue is regarding the refund back in Feb and charges since. I will make sure you are refunded for all charges today and will confirm with you by email.

saqibk2
December 3rd, 2019

Since working with Day Trade Ideas I've seen a significant personal improvement. The learning material is made pretty simple and easy to digest.

The daily reports are consistently accurate. Jason is always friendly and prompt with any replies.

This isn't a service for the lazy. Combined with my own effort and use of reports, I have found Day Trade Ideas extremely effective. With the use of the reports I can manage the day ahead much easier and with fewer surprises.

jacquesb11
April 9th, 2014

Great service - very informative, excellent customer service - Jason is always available for any questions and suggestions

andyw57
August 26th, 2016

I followed these reports for a week. I've only done a quick review of a random day (22nd August) and note the following -
Gold - the recommended trade idea was issued on 22nd at 2.00 hrs GMT - by 6.30hrs GMT it was already 10 points below the entry level - so unfortunately the timing of the report meant that unless we get up in the middle of the night weve missed it.
AUD/USD from the sell entry point of 7635 it went higher and hit 7655 before coming down, so i would have been stopped out before getting profit.
EUR/USD - this similarly went higher 157 pips that the suggested sell entry level so i would have been stopped out again. I would like to see definite entry and exit points - there are too many ifs, buts and maybe's.

gusm25
July 21st, 2014

I find the service very informative and accurate. It has helped identify profitable trades more often.

fridays1
September 29th, 2020

The new chat room is simply fantastic! It's difficult to loose anything if you heed to Jason's instructions. What you get from the chat room can make you trade as a full time trader. Thank you Jason

jonathanb746
September 22nd, 2020

Jason is spot on and really active on his chat room. Constantly updating through out the day, ideas and corrections as the market develops. I follow Jason everyday and it's working for me, highly recommend his site and chat room.

jamess224
January 13th, 2015

Disappointing experience overall, as I had high expectations of this service. Jason certainly markets himself well and I was impressed by his career experience. However, I didn't find his reports that useful, on balance. They are mostly thin on detail and tend to just list pricing levels, without giving a firm enough view. While Jason is quick to claim credit when prices bounce off levels mentioned in his reports, that's with the benefit of hindsight. I didnt find his reports that useful when trading and to be honest, you can find similar content on the web for free. I also think Jason spreads himself too thinly and is covering too many markets, ranging from Forex pairs, to indexes and commodities. That's too many markets for one person to credibly cover. Finally, I assume Jason is based overseas from the UK, as his reports are published very early in the morning (1am typically). This is another drawback of this service, as forex markets are volatile, which means the view at 1am is often somewhat different from the view at 7am/8am, when most UK based traders start work. His habit of hosting webinars at 6am UK time is also far from convenient. His reports also do not address recent news/ forthcoming news, which is another drawback, particularly when there is a major news release during the day. Overall, I'm sorry to conclude that I cannot recommend this service in its current form.

jeffb1314
January 30th, 2021

I have been following Jason for 2 months and i was able to use his tips and they were to the point. So i decided to subscribe to his services and actually then i found out what an amazing trader he is. I have used many other signal providers; it is not only you pay them monthly fee but also you lose 5-6 times of what you paid them. There is a big difference between them and Jason. Because Jason is not a signal provider. He teaches you and shows you what he did and why he did it with the charts and explanations. His experience in the market is a big plus because he can sense where the markets are going as history repeats itself. He has got not only amazing technical skills but also he is very aware of the news and fundamentals about the markets and currencies. I strongly recommend to use his services, you ll be very satisfied not only with the results but also his personality.

michaelc99
April 6th, 2014

Trades are mostly scam and after a few trades, you understand that Jason has no discipline

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer... sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!

See more answers (3)

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

See more answers (2)

Hi Ellis, Sorry I did not reply sooner, I do not check messages here often. I would be happy to help your son. Give me a call over the weekend 07958 054 659 & we'll sort something out.

By Jason S.,

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Jason S.,

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Jason S.,

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Jason S.,

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Jason S.,

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Jason S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

DayTradeIdeas deliver a trading plan in a written report, identifying strategies with targets and stop loss levels helping you to minimise risk and maximise profit.

With over 30 years trading experience, Jason Sen identifies reliable trading strategies on Forex, Commodities, Index & Fixed Income markets every day. Our clients include thousands of traders & brokers at leading global financial institutions as well as independent traders who have relied on us for many years to pin point important support & resistance levels.

Business History

Jason Sen began his trading career in the options pits on the trading floor of LIFFE in 1987 at the age of 19, making markets on his own account. In 2001 when the trading floor closed he successfully made the transition to day trading on computer screens. Trading financial markets is all he has ever done, every day for over 30 years.

Jason uses this experience to advise traders at the largest global investment banks & brokers and is also the leading provider of daily technical analysis to Marex Spectron, Tower Trading Group and Schneider Trading, the top direct market access providers to thousands of professional traders. He provides pin point entry, exit and target levels for day traders to give them the edge, helping them to maximise profits and minimise losses. The exact same analysis that professional traders follow daily is now available to independent traders & delivered every trading day of the year by 6am GMT.

Jason S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DayTradeIdeas?

Have a question about DayTradeIdeas?