Review of DayTradeIdeas

London, LONDON EC3A, GB
info@daytradeideas.co.uk

gusg8
6/27/15

The idea of a Technical Analysis Course & Mentoring Programme with the opportunity to learn from a leading Professional Technical Analyst, after following the Day Trade Ideas reports for 2 months, was an opportunity not to be disregarded. I wanted to learn more, to have a better understanding of technical analysis of the market and to trade successfully, so I signed up and a week after the course - still impressed.

The 2 day course managed to cover all the important areas of Day Trading, starting with very basic principles of support resistance, price action, predicted turning points in the market, etc. along with some basic technical principles that follow chart patterns, interesting insights on how to use stochastic, better understanding of how to use Fibonacci (and get it right) and understanding the 'Head and Shoulders' Chart Pattern and more importantly - seeing it!

His golden rules and secret of getting a winning psychology are especially helpful when you have "head games" going on with your trading.
On Sunday the practical examples and how he analyses his charts (any chart!) were really insightful and you start to see how the technical analysis can back up your trading strategy and intra-day levels.

Despite the abundance of information supplied it was easy to understand and follow.

So anyone who is serious, or rather, anyone who is looking to take up trading seriously, who wants to learn the basic principles of technical analysis would be highly recommended to take this course to learn from Jason - a Professional Trader who is an internationally recognised award winning Technical Analyst.

In the last week since starting the course, all the bits and pieces I've picked up learning to trade over the last 18 months have started to consolidate and finally make sense, the course has helped bring those pieces of the puzzle together.

To really succeed you need to find a mentor who has already successfully done what you wish to do.
Quoting Jason's words from his video about the mentoring programme - "I will take you right through to being a successful trader" (he's trained many traders who have become professional traders). His absolute goal is to make you a successful trader and the topics covered make this course simply one of the best I've taken.

All the world's best investors have had a mentor (Warren Buffett learned from his mentor Ben Graham) and as an investment in your trading future, Jason's Mentorship and Course is tremendous value for money!!

ricolw
6/26/15

I'm a subscriber of Jason's daily report and am intrigue of how he analysis and provide those level of entry, targets and stop with such accuracy on day to day basis. Hence, took the 2 days "Mentoring Programme" course over the weekend. As the course name imply, its not just the concepts of technical tools but also the practical aspect where Jason walk through and mentoring how he integrate the various technical to delivers his daily reports. Ricol

andyn12
6/24/15

I attended Jason's 2 day Technical Analysis course over the weekend and I must say it was refreshing to hear someone give it to you straight. No time wasting, straight to the point and worth every penny. Like everybody else, I spend loads of time looking for the best market analysis and stick with the ones that are most of the time on point. Jason's analysis is really that good, that I convinced my "initially" skeptical friend to attend the course with me. He loved it and was very impressed as well. Jason keep up the good work. I am not one who easily parts with my money, so thumbs up.

suziew4
6/23/15

I wrote a review earlier in the year when I was still using a demo account so I thought I'd update my review now. I've graduated to trading a real account although only £1 per pip as I have a pretty small account. I've just completed Jason's course at the weekend and I would highly recommend it. Although I'd been reading plenty of books and studying technical analysis myself, without Jason's reports I would have had no idea on how to work out intraday levels. I think there is so much information out there I was really struggling to put it together to make it work for myself. The course at the weekend progressed my learning months, maybe even years! He really has given away a wealth of information but him showing you how to put together the pieces of technical analysis really was priceless. I've read the only way you can learn to trade is by watching another trader and having one as your mentor and that is exactly what you get with this course. Watching Jason work out his trading levels for Monday on various markets was invaluable. There was also a lot to take in and I think it will take a lot of practise to get the hang of it but I will still subscribe to his reports so I can use them to back up my analysis. There is definitely no get rich quick course in trading, it will take a lot of work and effort but Jason's course and reports will speed up the process, increase your chances and save you a lot of pain and money!

rolandv4
5/27/15

Very accurate and razor sharp daily analysis - Continous and super fast daily updates via twitter - friendly, fast and very helpful support. I strongly recommend daytradeideas.co.uk

ahsanq1
5/12/15

his levels always good and helpful for everyone

ashokb2
5/5/15

Jason is an excellent analyst. Really his daily report has great day trade ideas.Inside guidance he provides is great quality and easy to understand about the overall view of the daily market.It is very useful for intraday traders His daily forecast with the entry point based on support and resistance level are very accurate..I have no hesitation Jason's work to a third party.

clevelandb
3/27/15

Day Trade Ideas provide an awesome service; the reports are very helpful. I genuinely believe every day trader could increase profits or become profitable. Of course don't expect instant success without a solid trading plan. I highly recommend.

hashimp
2/17/15

I Would like to thank Jason for his support. I have been in trading fro more than 3 years now. But this is for the first time since I have joined daytradeideas I have stared to earn a profit from trading

sufiyany
2/17/15

My style of trading has completely changed after trying out Jason's reports. His levels are great, and work nearly everytime, provided you are patient. More importantly, it helps me stay disciplined, and keeps my emotions out, which has to be the top priority for anyone starting out. The great thing is that his reports can be used as analysis, as well as a strategy, if you model your risk the way you find it comfortable and learn how to manage your trades accordingly. Every trader has his own strategy, and these reports can definitely complement your strategy in a positive way, and give you an added perspective of a veteran. For me personally, at times when I get lost in my charts, I just look at jason's levels marked out, and take trades based on that. Dont expect many trades a day, but once the price hits the level, there is a very high probability of locking in at least 20-30 tick profits, if not more. Besides the reports, the great part about this service is that Jason is always glad to help, and replies to questions you may have. I recently spoke to him, and was amazed at how humble he is besides being helpful. Overall, am having a great experience, and would definitely recommend this service to anyone...

williamb109
1/22/15

Hi my name is William Burgess I am 23 years of age when I first started trading I was trying to make money by chasing the markets. In less than one year I was broke I had loss of 10k than I lots other people's money due to trying to make money. Than I started surfing the web and I found https://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/. So I subscribe to https://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/ for about a few I didn't trade there reports because I had to test them out. Not only are there report very accurate there market approach is safe and smart and based on where order are and where the market is going.
Remember psychology of the Markets I recommend https://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/.

johnc292
1/22/15

Jason & Marcus offer a 1st class research reports service. I cant recommend them highly enough. Started using their service last year and it's shown me good returns. A MUST to back up your trading arsenal.

joer138
1/21/15

The reports are very handy to have if you are looking to back up your own strategies or needing inspiration for trade setup ideas.
Jason is also always there to assist when you need it

suziew3
1/18/15

I followed Jason's free reports on Twitter for a few weeks first and when I saw how accurate they were I thought it a no brainer to sign up. I'm new to trading so I'm still learning how to do my own technical analysis but with Jason's reports I can practice trading on a demo account until I get some confidence. After only two weeks of subscribing though I've learnt quite a lot. Jason is incredibly helpful with answering any questions. I agree with the other reviews who say he is also a mentor. I'm hopeful that along with my own study, Jason's reports will help me reach my goal of giving up my job to trade full time a lot sooner than if I was learning on my own.

jamess224
1/13/15

Disappointing experience overall, as I had high expectations of this service. Jason certainly markets himself well and I was impressed by his career experience. However, I didn't find his reports that useful, on balance. They are mostly thin on detail and tend to just list pricing levels, without giving a firm enough view. While Jason is quick to claim credit when prices bounce off levels mentioned in his reports, that's with the benefit of hindsight. I didnt find his reports that useful when trading and to be honest, you can find similar content on the web for free. I also think Jason spreads himself too thinly and is covering too many markets, ranging from Forex pairs, to indexes and commodities. That's too many markets for one person to credibly cover. Finally, I assume Jason is based overseas from the UK, as his reports are published very early in the morning (1am typically). This is another drawback of this service, as forex markets are volatile, which means the view at 1am is often somewhat different from the view at 7am/8am, when most UK based traders start work. His habit of hosting webinars at 6am UK time is also far from convenient. His reports also do not address recent news/ forthcoming news, which is another drawback, particularly when there is a major news release during the day. Overall, I'm sorry to conclude that I cannot recommend this service in its current form.

pault52
12/29/14

I've been a subscriber since 2014 and joined Jason's live signals group earlier this year. I note that some of the previous reviews are very negative however would disagree with them entirely and my experience of DayTradeIdeas has been completely different.

The reports will suit traders who are able to use the levels that are in the reports to make their own decisions when to enter and exit. The reports save a lot of time a trader might take to work out the levels themselves and typically are very accurate.

The live signals service is very good service as it includes about 6 reports each day along with trade recommendations and access to a Twitter feed. If you are subscribing to this service and not making money from it then you are probably best off quitting trading. It is very good value.

The reports can be a little hard to absorb at first however there is very good support. When I first subscribed I emailed Jason some questions about how to interpret it and he did a five minute video for me discussing that day's report. Jason is always available to provide any support required.

All up my experience with the service has been excellent and it is great value for money.

chuckb30
12/22/14

Jason has even nothing short of an amazing mentor and analyst. Usually after you subscribe to a service, they become less and less helpful. Jason is completely different. Whether I was using the free trial or even as a subscribed member now, Jason remains heavily available and very helpful. I spent several weeks comparing his signals to the market and he is usually pretty much spot on. I use his signals every single trading day. I've used plenty of services but this by far the best and is also extremely inexpensive. In a week I have made enough to pay for his service for the entire year!!! Doesn't get much better than this!!

stevenc62
11/25/14

Where do I start?! I'm 24 and like any other 24 year old all we want is money and lots of it. I've been trading Jason reports for the last 2 years now. I started on the dax / ftse report. Since then Jason has now brought out a online trading course and a live signal. Which I have also purchased. I don't trade his reports now. I have moved over to his signal service as this works best for me. It's so simple entry, stop loss and targets. Doesn't get any easier then that. Before finding Jason on Twitter I had been signed up to so many signal providers and they just haven't worked. All they want is your money. Jason was my last port of call as I had lost about £1100 before hand. His reports are so easy to break down, and if for some reason you aren't to sure he is always on the end of the phone. All I wanted to do is make £20 a day which sounds bloody pointless but it's still £400 a month. Which I am now doing give or take. I'm also trading very small like 0.50-£1 a point. I wish I had found him on Twitter 5 years ago instead of 2. But oh well!! So for people that have been in the same situation as me, before you chuck the towel in give it a try. He has been in the game 30 years and knows is stuff. So I would highly recommend him.

jonathant25
11/20/14

I would highly recommend Jason to anyone who wants to daytrade and profit consistently using technical analysis. Simply superb!

muralij
11/9/14

How to trade Jason Sen's reports without anxiety:
For Nov 7th 2014, he wrote in his report for WTI Crude "WTI Crude has trend line resistance at 7810/20 but above here targets 7850/55 then a selling opportunity at 7890/7900. Try shorts with stops above 7940."

See these trades in the images attached while not exactly timed or pegged to those price, I merely followed his guidance on the trading levels that told a story about a possible uptick if the price stayed above support and a pull-back in the event that price action wasn't able to take out first level resistance. Setting an initial goal for my trading and achieving some decent results without having to over trade.

Nice work as always Jason!

marks189
10/22/14

Gotta be 5 stars considering the price.
Highly recommended for beginners to intermediates.

vangelisi
10/21/14

Attended the mentoring programme and was very impressed. Have been involved in the investment managemet business for over 15 years and had focussed on mostly fundamental analysis. The techincal approach Jason uses, with sound support and resistance levels is very useful for both the short and mid term trader. Well done on providing a really cool service!

sunild
10/21/14

Today I earned $2200 with eMiniNasdaq. I have lost too much in trading and 2day was the first big profit after joining you.Your are THE BEST.

I believe I'll recover all my lost money with your excellent analysis skills

Sunil Dhupar

konstantinm1
10/20/14

Hi,

I want highly to recommend Jason both as a Mentor and as an analyst. Recently I have attended the Mentoring day program where Jason presented the practical side of the theory in very understandable way. I am a subscriber of his reports and follow him closely on twitter and I may say that since than my trading results improved significantly.

Thanks Jason!

simonc46
10/19/14

Following Jason's analysis, has not only helped my trading career, it has also increased my confidence in my own analysis of the markets. The insights and guidance he provides is great quality and shows a big picture for me to understand the overall market, with specific levels and ideas to give me a road map to great trades. I also attended his mentoring program and had the privilege to see how Jason uses his techniques and experience to analyse the market. This has given me more confidence in Risk Management, Analysis, Routine and my own trading ideas to be profitable. Finally Jason is always available if I have any questions and will get back to me which is rare I think. Thanks Jason.

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer...sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!!

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DayTradeIdeas