Review of DayTradeIdeas

Tel: 3424486444
info@daytradeideas.co.uk

alessandroj4
6/21/16
It is the worst financial advisor I have seen in my whole life, If we can say financial advisor. I lost USD$ 39.000 IN 03 WEEKS WITH HIS ADVICES. Never hirer them or you will loose your money

Tip for consumers: I LOST ALMOST USD$ 40.000 FOLLOWING "DAY TRADE IDEAS"

jacobr44
6/6/16
Quit daytradeideas few months ago, but they still charged money from my bankaccount. I wrote to them to complain about the issue and they promised me a refund. Today 3 months after i still didn't get my refund and they still charge money several times a month. Watch out, these guys are definitely scammers.
Response from Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative
Hi Jacob, Apologies for the issues. I have received the email you sent only 2 hours ago and am addressing it with our bank. I needed an hour to reach someone at the bank and see what the issue is regarding the refund back in Feb and charges since. I will make sure you are refunded for all charges today and will confirm with you by email.
gavins18
5/18/16
Excellent all round. The daily reports give levels of interest and areas to watch for trade ideas both to the upside and the downside for a whole range of FX, Indices, Bonds and Commodities so no matter what you prefer trading you have excellent analysis and ideas all round. You will have no problems getting some ideas from the reports for what it is you trade for both longs and shorts throughout the trading day.

The reports also indicate trend direction for each market for the short term, day and the week too. And Jason also gives an idea of the strength of a support or resistance level for that market for that day as well. Eg - Minor Resistance/support at XYZ level but stronger resistance/support at another level which I find very useful and helpful for many reasons.Jason also gives indications as to whether a level could be the high/low of the day and the week again which I find most helpful.

The analysis is easy to understand as well and you do not have to spend ages trying to figure out what the report is saying and where to look for trade entries. The online day trading course is worth doing also and Jason gives a ton of information that is helpful and which has worked for him over the years.

Jason is also extremely approachable and very helpful when it comes to answering all manner of questions regarding trading....... and he is a top bloke too!!

Thanks Jason!
alltheg
4/24/16
there won't be any clear direction on any of his analysis.. Mostly he throws levels on both upside and down side. For all the market.. so funny... . one way or another it has to hit at least one level while the market moves up or down...And then the next day report will say... We bottomed exactly here... Or we topped exactly here... It took me couple of years to figure out.... That I am missing something .. which is to do my own analysis..

He is more of a good marketing guy than market analysts..
Response from Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The most successful traders in the world would admit they have no idea where the markets will go hour to hour or even every day. What successful short term day traders do is identify important levels in the market where they can enter low risk trades.

What they do not do is try to guess the direction of every move the market will make & jump in & out of the market hour to hour in the hope they get it right. This strategy is guaranteed to lose money.

We provide important support & resistance levels where we believe the market will pause & possibly reverse. When these levels are broken I provide the next target where I think price will head towards. This is a time proven strategy that works in the longer term.

A support level is a price level where the market tends to find support as it is going down. This means the price could very well "bounce" off this level rather than break through it and is more likely to do so the first time it it tested. However, once the price has passed below this level, perhaps on the second or third test it is likely to continue dropping until it finds another support level.

A resistance level is the opposite of a support level. It is where the price tends to find resistance as it is going up. Experienced traders tend to wait to sell at resistance & buy at support as this gives them the best trading edge. It allows the best risk vs reward ratio. In other words, it minimises risk. This is key to short term trading, not guessing which direction the market is about to move.

If price is moving between support and resistance levels, traders buy at support and sell out for a profit as the price approaches at resistance. They also sell short at resistance and cover the short (buy back for profit taking) as the price approaches support.

We specialise in providing accurate support & resistance for this exact purpose.

We write the reports so that traders with all levels of experience can understand. We give specific entry, targets & stop loss at different levels throughout the day so all the work is done for you. This is why our main clients Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, RBS, Merrill Lynch etc have been with us for over 7 years. Our levels must be consistently accurate day after day or they simply would not pay us.
stephans7
4/14/16
I have been testing the service for 2 months. Guarantee you will make money on his gold analysis. Look for his buy/sell opportunity signals and you just cant go wrong. time and time again he gets it right.

I was skeptic (to say the least) but now I see myself purchasing other signals from Jason as well. Excellent service even for a rookie like me ;) I never submitted a review EVER, but this service should be life changing for some people.

Stephan

From The Netherlands

Tip for consumers: If you just go for the buy/sell opportunities that Jason mentions: take profit on a $10 move in price action, but be aware, the projected move may even result in a $40 difference in your favor.

rickib2
2/3/16
This service is excellent, with immediate instructions on Twitter of when to buy ,sell or exit a trade
stephenm99
9/28/15
I have been in the Investment Banking and Hedge Fund industry for over 15 years and have rarely seen such consistently accurate research across a respectable range of asset classes. This research has helped to transform the way I trade for the better, and created a much more structured approach to the way I observe market behaviour.

This research should form a pivotal part of anyone's strategy if they are serious about longer term profitability. Whether your approach is intra-day or week on week, the research provides an overview of short to medium direction as well as immediate levels to note for that trading days session.
juergens2
8/27/15
why? it provides You with all important levels and relevant targets. You have a quick and efficient overview. This short reports help you to generate constantly profit!
joni58
7/7/15
I was doing well in the markets then lost $75000 thanks to a erm so called broker.
I lost all my confidence in trading then found Jason Senn.Totally blown away with his spot on up dates and he is even available on Skype if you need him !!.
He must have hundreds of clients but this show its proper hands on support.I am now making money again and long may it continue !!
gusg8
6/27/15
The idea of a Technical Analysis Course & Mentoring Programme with the opportunity to learn from a leading Professional Technical Analyst, after following the Day Trade Ideas reports for 2 months, was an opportunity not to be disregarded. I wanted to learn more, to have a better understanding of technical analysis of the market and to trade successfully, so I signed up and a week after the course - still impressed.

The 2 day course managed to cover all the important areas of Day Trading, starting with very basic principles of support resistance, price action, predicted turning points in the market, etc. along with some basic technical principles that follow chart patterns, interesting insights on how to use stochastic, better understanding of how to use Fibonacci (and get it right) and understanding the 'Head and Shoulders' Chart Pattern and more importantly - seeing it!

His golden rules and secret of getting a winning psychology are especially helpful when you have "head games" going on with your trading.
On Sunday the practical examples and how he analyses his charts (any chart!) were really insightful and you start to see how the technical analysis can back up your trading strategy and intra-day levels.

Despite the abundance of information supplied it was easy to understand and follow.

So anyone who is serious, or rather, anyone who is looking to take up trading seriously, who wants to learn the basic principles of technical analysis would be highly recommended to take this course to learn from Jason - a Professional Trader who is an internationally recognised award winning Technical Analyst.

In the last week since starting the course, all the bits and pieces I've picked up learning to trade over the last 18 months have started to consolidate and finally make sense, the course has helped bring those pieces of the puzzle together.

To really succeed you need to find a mentor who has already successfully done what you wish to do.
Quoting Jason's words from his video about the mentoring programme - "I will take you right through to being a successful trader" (he's trained many traders who have become professional traders). His absolute goal is to make you a successful trader and the topics covered make this course simply one of the best I've taken.

All the world's best investors have had a mentor (Warren Buffett learned from his mentor Ben Graham) and as an investment in your trading future, Jason's Mentorship and Course is tremendous value for money!!
ricolw
6/26/15
I'm a subscriber of Jason's daily report and am intrigue of how he analysis and provide those level of entry, targets and stop with such accuracy on day to day basis. Hence, took the 2 days "Mentoring Programme" course over the weekend. As the course name imply, its not just the concepts of technical tools but also the practical aspect where Jason walk through and mentoring how he integrate the various technical to delivers his daily reports. Ricol
andyn12
6/24/15
I attended Jason's 2 day Technical Analysis course over the weekend and I must say it was refreshing to hear someone give it to you straight. No time wasting, straight to the point and worth every penny. Like everybody else, I spend loads of time looking for the best market analysis and stick with the ones that are most of the time on point. Jason's analysis is really that good, that I convinced my "initially" skeptical friend to attend the course with me. He loved it and was very impressed as well. Jason keep up the good work. I am not one who easily parts with my money, so thumbs up.
suziew4
6/23/15
I wrote a review earlier in the year when I was still using a demo account so I thought I'd update my review now. I've graduated to trading a real account although only £1 per pip as I have a pretty small account. I've just completed Jason's course at the weekend and I would highly recommend it. Although I'd been reading plenty of books and studying technical analysis myself, without Jason's reports I would have had no idea on how to work out intraday levels. I think there is so much information out there I was really struggling to put it together to make it work for myself. The course at the weekend progressed my learning months, maybe even years! He really has given away a wealth of information but him showing you how to put together the pieces of technical analysis really was priceless. I've read the only way you can learn to trade is by watching another trader and having one as your mentor and that is exactly what you get with this course. Watching Jason work out his trading levels for Monday on various markets was invaluable. There was also a lot to take in and I think it will take a lot of practise to get the hang of it but I will still subscribe to his reports so I can use them to back up my analysis. There is definitely no get rich quick course in trading, it will take a lot of work and effort but Jason's course and reports will speed up the process, increase your chances and save you a lot of pain and money!
rolandv4
5/27/15
Very accurate and razor sharp daily analysis - Continous and super fast daily updates via twitter - friendly, fast and very helpful support. I strongly recommend daytradeideas.co.uk
ahsanq1
5/12/15
his levels always good and helpful for everyone
ashokb2
5/5/15
Jason is an excellent analyst. Really his daily report has great day trade ideas.Inside guidance he provides is great quality and easy to understand about the overall view of the daily market.It is very useful for intraday traders His daily forecast with the entry point based on support and resistance level are very accurate..I have no hesitation Jason's work to a third party.
clevelandb
3/27/15
Day Trade Ideas provide an awesome service; the reports are very helpful. I genuinely believe every day trader could increase profits or become profitable. Of course don't expect instant success without a solid trading plan. I highly recommend.
hashimp
2/17/15
I Would like to thank Jason for his support. I have been in trading fro more than 3 years now. But this is for the first time since I have joined daytradeideas I have stared to earn a profit from trading
sufiyany
2/17/15
My style of trading has completely changed after trying out Jason's reports. His levels are great, and work nearly everytime, provided you are patient. More importantly, it helps me stay disciplined, and keeps my emotions out, which has to be the top priority for anyone starting out. The great thing is that his reports can be used as analysis, as well as a strategy, if you model your risk the way you find it comfortable and learn how to manage your trades accordingly. Every trader has his own strategy, and these reports can definitely complement your strategy in a positive way, and give you an added perspective of a veteran. For me personally, at times when I get lost in my charts, I just look at jason's levels marked out, and take trades based on that. Dont expect many trades a day, but once the price hits the level, there is a very high probability of locking in at least 20-30 tick profits, if not more. Besides the reports, the great part about this service is that Jason is always glad to help, and replies to questions you may have. I recently spoke to him, and was amazed at how humble he is besides being helpful. Overall, am having a great experience, and would definitely recommend this service to anyone...
williamb109
1/22/15
Hi my name is William Burgess I am 23 years of age when I first started trading I was trying to make money by chasing the markets. In less than one year I was broke I had loss of 10k than I lots other people's money due to trying to make money. Than I started surfing the web and I found https://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/. So I subscribe to https://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/ for about a few I didn't trade there reports because I had to test them out. Not only are there report very accurate there market approach is safe and smart and based on where order are and where the market is going.
Remember psychology of the Markets I recommend https://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/.
johnc292
1/22/15
Jason & Marcus offer a 1st class research reports service. I cant recommend them highly enough. Started using their service last year and it's shown me good returns. A MUST to back up your trading arsenal.
joer138
1/21/15
The reports are very handy to have if you are looking to back up your own strategies or needing inspiration for trade setup ideas.
Jason is also always there to assist when you need it
suziew3
1/18/15
I followed Jason's free reports on Twitter for a few weeks first and when I saw how accurate they were I thought it a no brainer to sign up. I'm new to trading so I'm still learning how to do my own technical analysis but with Jason's reports I can practice trading on a demo account until I get some confidence. After only two weeks of subscribing though I've learnt quite a lot. Jason is incredibly helpful with answering any questions. I agree with the other reviews who say he is also a mentor. I'm hopeful that along with my own study, Jason's reports will help me reach my goal of giving up my job to trade full time a lot sooner than if I was learning on my own.
jamess224
1/13/15
Disappointing experience overall, as I had high expectations of this service. Jason certainly markets himself well and I was impressed by his career experience. However, I didn't find his reports that useful, on balance. They are mostly thin on detail and tend to just list pricing levels, without giving a firm enough view. While Jason is quick to claim credit when prices bounce off levels mentioned in his reports, that's with the benefit of hindsight. I didnt find his reports that useful when trading and to be honest, you can find similar content on the web for free. I also think Jason spreads himself too thinly and is covering too many markets, ranging from Forex pairs, to indexes and commodities. That's too many markets for one person to credibly cover. Finally, I assume Jason is based overseas from the UK, as his reports are published very early in the morning (1am typically). This is another drawback of this service, as forex markets are volatile, which means the view at 1am is often somewhat different from the view at 7am/8am, when most UK based traders start work. His habit of hosting webinars at 6am UK time is also far from convenient. His reports also do not address recent news/ forthcoming news, which is another drawback, particularly when there is a major news release during the day. Overall, I'm sorry to conclude that I cannot recommend this service in its current form.
pault52
12/29/14
I've been a subscriber since 2014 and joined Jason's live signals group earlier this year. I note that some of the previous reviews are very negative however would disagree with them entirely and my experience of DayTradeIdeas has been completely different.

The reports will suit traders who are able to use the levels that are in the reports to make their own decisions when to enter and exit. The reports save a lot of time a trader might take to work out the levels themselves and typically are very accurate.

The live signals service is very good service as it includes about 6 reports each day along with trade recommendations and access to a Twitter feed. If you are subscribing to this service and not making money from it then you are probably best off quitting trading. It is very good value.

The reports can be a little hard to absorb at first however there is very good support. When I first subscribed I emailed Jason some questions about how to interpret it and he did a five minute video for me discussing that day's report. Jason is always available to provide any support required.

All up my experience with the service has been excellent and it is great value for money.

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer...sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!!

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

4 Photos for DayTradeIdeas