Review of DayTradeIdeas

London, LONDON EC3A, GB
info@daytradeideas.co.uk

nishalu
10/19/14

As a beginner who is new to trading the markets, I would say Jason's daily reports have been a god send they have been very accurate and consistent every time. Simple to interpret, his support and resistance levels are second to none, they provide you with excellent signals of when to buy and sell as well as positions to enter your stop losses. I would highly recommend Jason's reports to any one who trades and is looking for someone with a very in depth knowledge of a wide variety of markets.

hemrajj
10/19/14

Accurate reports calling the tops and bottoms of various market with consistency!

bharatv
10/18/14

Been using Jason report love it better than most out there.easy to understand specially for people who fairly new to trading. Completed the course that Jason provide today.i lot alot and thoughly enjoyed the course money well spent!! Would recommend Jason anyday who's want to make money.
Bharatv049

richardh67
10/10/14

Have been using Jason's FTSE 100 futures service since May 14 now and am very pleased. I can only comment on the FTSE report as thats all I trade and all I subscribe to however based on my experience of it I expect the other positive reviews are accurate too.
Providing you are clear that you are the trader, no one else, and therefore understand that you are paying (a reasonable price) for a technical service here, you can then objectively decide whether this is worthwhile, perhaps after test driving it for a while first. If by contrast, and with no experience, you expect to pay a small amount each month to be immediately spoon fed individual trades which never fail to do anything but work for loads of points every day, and you don't want to or are unable to learn how to trade yourself, then its not so much that this service is not for you, its more a case of realising that no such service exists. That's not to say that you don't get suggested trades here every day. You do. And you could do alot worse elsewhere. But in my view if you ignore all the levels you are given and only wait for and then follow those trades, if and when they arise, you are at best not using this service to its full potential and at worst will lose money (which will be no ones fault but yours). Instead, to use an analogy, use this in the same way you would use a set of advanced charts. If you are brand new to trading you may not even realise that you need advanced charts. But for anyone else, would you trade without advanced charts? No. Do you blame the advanced charts if your trade doesn't work? No. Does using advanced charts mean that every (or even any) trade you do will work? No. But have you got more of an edge and are you stacking the odds more in your favour if you use advanced chats? Yes. You can get them for free, but you sort of get what you pay for don't you, so you will probably pay for good advanced charts because they are a necessary part of your trading arsenal. If you think of this service in the same way then you may start to find it useful.
What you are subscribing to here is a set of technical levels = support, resistance and profit target levels for the day, (as well as a one line steer to the possible days action plus the materials on the website). That doesn't mean you shouldn't work out your own levels as well. But if you want a helping hand while you learn, don't have time initially, or want a (good) second opinion, then in my view this is worth the price, because the quality of the levels you are given is where this really shines. You get roughly 3-5 levels both sides of where you are each morning, and sure, of course it is not going to hit all of them, or work on all of them. And sometimes they don't work at all (it doesn't make sense to say they are 'wrong' as this is trading probabilities not seeing into the future). But I agree with other reviewers that it is uncanny how well these do work when they work, and the hit rate generally is good enough for me to want this as part of my trading arsenal.
You get these in a very short concise report (which you need to access each day) and it is there well before the markets open in the morning. At first I wanted more than just a few lines but now I actually prefer how concise this is. It doesn't dwell on endless speculation and repeat everything you can read in the FT etc, just gives the days levels and perhaps a couple of 'ideas' of what might work. Equally Jason doesnt try to trade the news, but sticks to the technical analysis. And that is the way you want it. This is only my view, but in my admittedly early to intermediate experience, trading the news on index futures requires you to be in exactly the right place when it breaks and then make the right interpretation of it. Quite do-able, but you can get that right (or wrong) yourself, and dont need help with that, and if you get it right and on time it may certainly upstage any technical trade. But fundamentals only drive the markets maybe 20-30% of the time, depending on whats happening out there? Technicals flip the market around all day every day for the remainder.
But remember, the trade is up to you at the end of the day. If you are a new or intermediate trader or even a seasoned pro wanting a second opinion then DayTradeIdeas may help give you an edge, until such time as you can plot your own levels better (assuming that time comes of course). Dont be afraid to take advice from others until then, provided you choose carefully. The more edges you get, the more chance there is your trading will work. Its not the holy grail, or the genie out of the bottle, or as amazing as its own promotion makes it sound, but, for me, at the price this comes at, this has given me a powerful addition to my trading arsenal and has in my view shifted the odds a bit more in my favour.
Richard.

pauld90
10/3/14

Jason's daily trade ideas have helped my trading significantly. He has added a level of confidence to my executions that makes a big difference to protecting my capital and building more consistent profits in tough markets.

cltranderm
9/29/14

Jason has an art in reading support and resistance and studying market direction based on price, volume and volatility. His daily reports are amazingly accurate provided an intra-day trader can use this guidance to trade what he or she sees in the WTI Crude market. I primarily use this guidance as analysis and to trade the trend!

rizkyl
9/17/14

Very Very Recommended!... Jason has an outstanding ability to forecast markets, Highly recommend there service at a very affordable price! :)

terrenced9
8/12/14

I was an SP local in the pits since it opened in 1982. I have always been a technical trader and have used many services to supplement my own work. Jason, is by far the best and most accurate technician I have come across in my 35 years of trading. Don't confuse the issue, its not about being right, its about making money..and Jason and his support staff can help make you a disciplined profitable trader..Terry D. Denver CO

je9904
8/12/14

I have found Jason's technical analysis and insight to the markets to be second to none. Receiving his daily trade ideas bright and early gives me a great head start and puts me in a position of strength. I find his work to be precise, his explanations to the point and his levels to be very accurate. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jason's work to a third party.

andrewb93
7/30/14

If you are looking for technical analysis with compelling entry points based on support and resistance levels, look no further than Jason Sens' daily forecasts. Each market report is concise and found to be a useful resource to supplement the traders current trading analysis. Furthermore, Jason is open to receiving feedback from his clients, and offers a bespoke trading service for the discerning trader.

gusm25
7/21/14

I find the service very informative and accurate. It has helped identify profitable trades more often.

dafnis
7/17/14

I ve been following Jason for about a year nowI ve researched quite a few trading experts and the reason I like him is because he keeps things simple. Bruce Lee said Simplicity is the key to brilliance. It must be his Asian blood. Best item on his site (in my humble opinion) "A day trader's golden rules of survival". Oh, one last thing. I had the chance to meet him in person once. I tend to trust men who smile :)

marcop12
7/15/14

As an inexperienced but enthusiastic forex trader there are a plethora of 'experts' out there all keen on telling you how their system can make you huge profits in five minutes and the click of a button. I'm sure they're all very good but none seem to have the simplicity of Jason's reports.
They're concise and very simple to understand keeping to the salient points whilst giving guidance in plain English! In the few emails I've exchanged I've received very honest information and have very clearly felt that I matter and not just in the terms of another sale.
The reports offer great value and the ability to pick and choose means I can tailor it exactly to my requirements.
Yes I do still make losing trades - who doesn't! But I'm very content and feel supported and guided in the decisions I make when I pull the trigger in a trade. It's beginning to feel like I can see the target rather than playing Russian roulette :)
We'll worth having a look at

kevind35
7/15/14

As a pure novice trader believing your right is so tough.Jason has removed the doubts with his repeated accuracy on chart levels and market direction.He gives you the confidence and support needed to repeatedly press the button and make that trade , and not regret passing on it after it goes into profit.I still have a long road ahead but thank you so much Jason at least I am still on That road.

lindam102
6/20/14

I stumbled across Daytradeideas quite by chance and after following them for a time decided to join. Jason Sen gives precise and easy to understand trade analysis each day and is delivered to your inbox very early in the morning before Market open.
If you log onto the website and read Jason Sen's journey into the world of Market Trading you will be very impressed as i was.Top Class.

Daytradeideas will help you with your trade direction and if you have any problems just e.mail Jason and he will always get back to you in person.

I'm very impressed with the service and would highly recommend to all aspiring traders as well as Professional.

L Martin

alexo16
5/29/14

Jason presents charts to core markets in a very easy and hands-on way. Perfect for the retail trader out there who wants to find a technical edge. You can pick and choose his comments and ideas. More often than not he hits levels bang on to the tick!

markf50
5/29/14

I've been following Jason for 5 years and his daily calls and technical analysis is second to none. The value of the service is incredible, particularly given the market edge it provides. Daytradeideas.co.uk is a staple in both mine and my colleagues trading arsenal. Thank you once again Jason.

markg74
5/28/14

Since ive been following Jason's ideas and levels it's transformed the way i trade markets. His levels are unbelievable , nails its everytime ! I love the way he has such high conviction in his ideas , i just wouldn't feel happy trading without him sitting by my side.
Well done Jason , keep up the good work

jamesg80
5/15/14

I can recommend daytradeideas.co.uk as a great source of technical trading levels. Jason has an outstanding ability to forecast markets and target key levels of Support and Resistance. As a professional trader this is invaluable.

jackb89
5/1/14

Jason provides great analysis on forex, commodities, indices and fixed income. I have been following him for more then six months and as a regular trader I made great income only following his reports which help me to give right decisions. I highly recommend his service to everyone even if you are a beginner investor. Thank you Jason. You are great

maxr29
4/30/14

For those who are new, unknown to market volatility, might get your money burned, I recommend starting with Jason's Daytradeideas, he's experience can teach you a lot, And because no matter how well or experienced you are there is always something to learn.

rickib
4/29/14

Jasons forecasts are excellent , very profitable with him giving you all the trading levels ,and saves you so much time and work.

mogiebelrahmana
4/28/14

This mugieb from uae. Truely daytradeideas distinguished it self with it is accuracy. Best in city

prashanthj1
4/18/14

I am from India, i found Jasons reports of daytradeideas from Investing.com site before 2 years and started following them regularely, after he stopped publishing there, i mailed him and requested a 2days free subsciption, to my surprise he gave me one whole week subsciption. and i have been subscribing regularely from then because of his accurate technicals,which made me trade without stress n make profits, so i suggest all to try his service n check for urself or keep loosing ,

garyh51
4/18/14

I've been trading the Gold reports supplied by daytradeideas.co.uk for two months and made consistent profits. A very professional service and always available to answer questions. I'll be expanding my subscriptions with there other services shortly. Highly recommend there service at a very affordable price.

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer...sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!!

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DayTradeIdeas