Review of DayTradeIdeas

London, LONDON EC3A, GB
info@daytradeideas.co.uk

marcog27
11/30/16

excellent trading ideas, with perfect levels

andred13
11/4/16

Its been only 2 weeks since I started using this service, I'm up +1493 pips already... I can confidently say this is the best service there is out there, I trade with more confidence now and I recommend it to anyone who wants to take their trading career to another level! Long live Jason!

scotth123
10/4/16

Hi Jason

Just wanted to say that after using your services for a couple of weeks now I have found the expert info very useful and your constant communication has been great !

A big thank you from me !

Kindest Regards Scott

Look forward to meeting you at your weeks course next year !

kevinw142
9/28/16

A week of bootcamp style Day Trading training.... in Spain ..... what a great idea! The week was a mix of being blessed with real experience, youthful surprises, technical discipline and a camaraderie that is still going today from a group that are all after the same thing.

I was looking for something a little more formal and this week started a little loose to what I am used to, but this also worked well as we had some enthusiastic discussions and set ups. Jason encouraged this.

Jason held the group well and with his 'live' reviews and trades, we learnt from the best in the business. The continued support after the course has also been valuable where as a group we are still talking about many technical points and he is still providing insite.

If anyone wants to be in this business seriously, you couldn't do better than a week bootcamp with Jason Sen.

magnush2
9/27/16

What a fantastic service you got! I really like your way of sharing your trades through the Google spreadsheet. Every morning before work, I add all the limit orders and check them once or twice through the day. This fits my own trading perfectly! Stress-free too!

russellh29
9/27/16

The week spent with Jason was excellent. Gave him any market and he showed us how to generate levels and stops exactly like in his daily reports. This, plus being able to take trades along with Jason, made the course invaluable. Highly recommended.

berkeo
9/15/16

surely i can say that you are one of the greatest service that i ever seen in the industry, that is obvious

lillianl17
9/13/16

This course is excellent for beginners and experienced traders. It is comprehensive and I like the simplicity. Easy to understand, clear and useful. Really well done.

Jason shares his insights and important tips from his 30 years experience which is invaluable. He is also very helpful and humble which makes him a great mentor!

Thank you for the very valuable lessons!

stellap10
9/12/16

Jason finds the most accurate support/resistance levels.
But his discipline around those levels is impressive.
Jason can be a great mentor to all traders in training.

scotth118
9/12/16

The vast wealth of experience shines through in Jason's pin point accurate charts and invaluable trade ideas.

davidc417
9/12/16

I subscribe to Jason's FX signals service and have been very impressed with not only the information he provides, but how helpful he has been.

He's obviously very invested in making sure you get great value and succeed.

I'm a novice trader, only just got started - and have a small profit already.

Highly recommended!

theresel1
9/5/16

No trader can afford to trade without a subscription to Jason Sen's website Day Trade Ideas. I have one on the dow and it is always so spot on and I can't begin to say thank you so much. Jason's call this morning "A break below 25390 is a minor sell signal targeting strong support at 25270/260 from profit taking on all shorts".

giordanoc
9/4/16

The course is simple, clear, with everything you need to enter the world of trading.
Well done Jason.

williamd115
9/1/16

The gathering happened at Jasons home in Spain where ten global traders emerged to work together. We bounced and exchanged ideas off each other and more importantly traded. Jasons laid back attitude facilitated an environment of openness and helpfulness. Each of the individuals in the workshop had something to contribute and I believe that all on the workshop / training benefited. Jason not only explained his method to us all, but he allowed others to explain both their systems and challenges. Members who were struggling (myself) with perhaps a losing streak also had a chance to input and receive feedback from the group. We all now have a greater understand of the puzzle known as trading. Thanks to Jason and to all of my fellow students. I am better placed going forward in the world of trading

Tip for consumers: Just try it

alext73
9/1/16

I have been trading since 2001. In last 15 years, i learnt that the most important thing is to protect your capital. Even i do my homework and study the charts myself, i like to trade with daytradeideas to protect my capital. Because when you stuck with emotions you lose your money. But with Jason's discipline losses are small. Profits are bigger. Thats why i feel comfortable with Daytradeideas.
Regards
Alex Tassel

andyw57
8/26/16

I followed these reports for a week. I've only done a quick review of a random day (22nd August) and note the following -
Gold - the recommended trade idea was issued on 22nd at 2.00 hrs GMT - by 6.30hrs GMT it was already 10 points below the entry level - so unfortunately the timing of the report meant that unless we get up in the middle of the night weve missed it.
AUD/USD from the sell entry point of 7635 it went higher and hit 7655 before coming down, so i would have been stopped out before getting profit.
EUR/USD - this similarly went higher 157 pips that the suggested sell entry level so i would have been stopped out again. i would like to see definite entry and exit points - there are too many ifs, buts and maybe's.

alessandroj4
6/21/16

It is the worst financial advisor I have seen in my whole life, If we can say financial advisor. I lost USD$ 39.000 IN 03 WEEKS WITH HIS ADVICES. Never hirer them or you will loose your money

Tip for consumers: I LOST ALMOST USD$ 40.000 FOLLOWING "DAY TRADE IDEAS"

jacobr44
6/6/16

Quit daytradeideas few months ago, but they still charged money from my bankaccount. I wrote to them to complain about the issue and they promised me a refund. Today 3 months after i still didn't get my refund and they still charge money several times a month. Watch out, these guys are definitely scammers.

Response from Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative
Hi Jacob, Apologies for the issues. I have received the email you sent only 2 hours ago and am addressing it with our bank. I needed an hour to reach someone at the bank and see what the issue is regarding the refund back in Feb and charges since. I will make sure you are refunded for all charges today and will confirm with you by email.
gavins18
5/18/16

Excellent all round. The daily reports give levels of interest and areas to watch for trade ideas both to the upside and the downside for a whole range of FX, Indices, Bonds and Commodities so no matter what you prefer trading you have excellent analysis and ideas all round. You will have no problems getting some ideas from the reports for what it is you trade for both longs and shorts throughout the trading day.

The reports also indicate trend direction for each market for the short term, day and the week too. And Jason also gives an idea of the strength of a support or resistance level for that market for that day as well. Eg - Minor Resistance/support at XYZ level but stronger resistance/support at another level which I find very useful and helpful for many reasons.Jason also gives indications as to whether a level could be the high/low of the day and the week again which I find most helpful.

The analysis is easy to understand as well and you do not have to spend ages trying to figure out what the report is saying and where to look for trade entries. The online day trading course is worth doing also and Jason gives a ton of information that is helpful and which has worked for him over the years.

Jason is also extremely approachable and very helpful when it comes to answering all manner of questions regarding trading....... and he is a top bloke too!!

Thanks Jason!

alltheg
4/24/16

there won't be any clear direction on any of his analysis.. Mostly he throws levels on both upside and down side. For all the market.. so funny... . one way or another it has to hit at least one level while the market moves up or down...And then the next day report will say... We bottomed exactly here... Or we topped exactly here... It took me couple of years to figure out.... That I am missing something .. which is to do my own analysis..

He is more of a good marketing guy than market analysts..

Response from Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The most successful traders in the world would admit they have no idea where the markets will go hour to hour or even every day. What successful short term day traders do is identify important levels in the market where they can enter low risk trades.

What they do not do is try to guess the direction of every move the market will make & jump in & out of the market hour to hour in the hope they get it right. This strategy is guaranteed to lose money.

We provide important support & resistance levels where we believe the market will pause & possibly reverse. When these levels are broken I provide the next target where I think price will head towards. This is a time proven strategy that works in the longer term.

A support level is a price level where the market tends to find support as it is going down. This means the price could very well "bounce" off this level rather than break through it and is more likely to do so the first time it it tested. However, once the price has passed below this level, perhaps on the second or third test it is likely to continue dropping until it finds another support level.

A resistance level is the opposite of a support level. It is where the price tends to find resistance as it is going up. Experienced traders tend to wait to sell at resistance & buy at support as this gives them the best trading edge. It allows the best risk vs reward ratio. In other words, it minimises risk. This is key to short term trading, not guessing which direction the market is about to move.

If price is moving between support and resistance levels, traders buy at support and sell out for a profit as the price approaches at resistance. They also sell short at resistance and cover the short (buy back for profit taking) as the price approaches support.

We specialise in providing accurate support & resistance for this exact purpose.

We write the reports so that traders with all levels of experience can understand. We give specific entry, targets & stop loss at different levels throughout the day so all the work is done for you. This is why our main clients Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, RBS, Merrill Lynch etc have been with us for over 7 years. Our levels must be consistently accurate day after day or they simply would not pay us.
stephans7
4/14/16

I have been testing the service for 2 months. Guarantee you will make money on his gold analysis. Look for his buy/sell opportunity signals and you just cant go wrong. time and time again he gets it right.

I was skeptic (to say the least) but now I see myself purchasing other signals from Jason as well. Excellent service even for a rookie like me ;) I never submitted a review EVER, but this service should be life changing for some people.

Stephan

From The Netherlands

Tip for consumers: If you just go for the buy/sell opportunities that Jason mentions: take profit on a $10 move in price action, but be aware, the projected move may even result in a $40 difference in your favor.

rickib2
2/3/16

This service is excellent, with immediate instructions on Twitter of when to buy ,sell or exit a trade

stephenm99
9/28/15

I have been in the Investment Banking and Hedge Fund industry for over 15 years and have rarely seen such consistently accurate research across a respectable range of asset classes. This research has helped to transform the way I trade for the better, and created a much more structured approach to the way I observe market behaviour.

This research should form a pivotal part of anyone's strategy if they are serious about longer term profitability. Whether your approach is intra-day or week on week, the research provides an overview of short to medium direction as well as immediate levels to note for that trading days session.

juergens2
8/27/15

why? it provides You with all important levels and relevant targets. You have a quick and efficient overview. This short reports help you to generate constantly profit!

joni58
7/7/15

I was doing well in the markets then lost $75000 thanks to a erm so called broker.
I lost all my confidence in trading then found Jason Senn.Totally blown away with his spot on up dates and he is even available on Skype if you need him !!.
He must have hundreds of clients but this show its proper hands on support.I am now making money again and long may it continue !!

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer...sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!!

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DayTradeIdeas