Review of DayTradeIdeas

info@daytradeideas.co.uk

6 reviews with 4 stars

richardh67
10/10/14

Have been using Jason's FTSE 100 futures service since May 14 now and am very pleased. I can only comment on the FTSE report as thats all I trade and all I subscribe to however based on my experience of it I expect the other positive reviews are accurate too.
Providing you are clear that you are the trader, no one else, and therefore understand that you are paying (a reasonable price) for a technical service here, you can then objectively decide whether this is worthwhile, perhaps after test driving it for a while first. If by contrast, and with no experience, you expect to pay a small amount each month to be immediately spoon fed individual trades which never fail to do anything but work for loads of points every day, and you don't want to or are unable to learn how to trade yourself, then its not so much that this service is not for you, its more a case of realising that no such service exists. That's not to say that you don't get suggested trades here every day. You do. And you could do alot worse elsewhere. But in my view if you ignore all the levels you are given and only wait for and then follow those trades, if and when they arise, you are at best not using this service to its full potential and at worst will lose money (which will be no ones fault but yours). Instead, to use an analogy, use this in the same way you would use a set of advanced charts. If you are brand new to trading you may not even realise that you need advanced charts. But for anyone else, would you trade without advanced charts? No. Do you blame the advanced charts if your trade doesn't work? No. Does using advanced charts mean that every (or even any) trade you do will work? No. But have you got more of an edge and are you stacking the odds more in your favour if you use advanced chats? Yes. You can get them for free, but you sort of get what you pay for don't you, so you will probably pay for good advanced charts because they are a necessary part of your trading arsenal. If you think of this service in the same way then you may start to find it useful.
What you are subscribing to here is a set of technical levels = support, resistance and profit target levels for the day, (as well as a one line steer to the possible days action plus the materials on the website). That doesn't mean you shouldn't work out your own levels as well. But if you want a helping hand while you learn, don't have time initially, or want a (good) second opinion, then in my view this is worth the price, because the quality of the levels you are given is where this really shines. You get roughly 3-5 levels both sides of where you are each morning, and sure, of course it is not going to hit all of them, or work on all of them. And sometimes they don't work at all (it doesn't make sense to say they are 'wrong' as this is trading probabilities not seeing into the future). But I agree with other reviewers that it is uncanny how well these do work when they work, and the hit rate generally is good enough for me to want this as part of my trading arsenal.
You get these in a very short concise report (which you need to access each day) and it is there well before the markets open in the morning. At first I wanted more than just a few lines but now I actually prefer how concise this is. It doesn't dwell on endless speculation and repeat everything you can read in the FT etc, just gives the days levels and perhaps a couple of 'ideas' of what might work. Equally Jason doesnt try to trade the news, but sticks to the technical analysis. And that is the way you want it. This is only my view, but in my admittedly early to intermediate experience, trading the news on index futures requires you to be in exactly the right place when it breaks and then make the right interpretation of it. Quite do-able, but you can get that right (or wrong) yourself, and dont need help with that, and if you get it right and on time it may certainly upstage any technical trade. But fundamentals only drive the markets maybe 20-30% of the time, depending on whats happening out there? Technicals flip the market around all day every day for the remainder.
But remember, the trade is up to you at the end of the day. If you are a new or intermediate trader or even a seasoned pro wanting a second opinion then DayTradeIdeas may help give you an edge, until such time as you can plot your own levels better (assuming that time comes of course). Dont be afraid to take advice from others until then, provided you choose carefully. The more edges you get, the more chance there is your trading will work. Its not the holy grail, or the genie out of the bottle, or as amazing as its own promotion makes it sound, but, for me, at the price this comes at, this has given me a powerful addition to my trading arsenal and has in my view shifted the odds a bit more in my favour.
Richard.

andrewb93
7/30/14

If you are looking for technical analysis with compelling entry points based on support and resistance levels, look no further than Jason Sens' daily forecasts. Each market report is concise and found to be a useful resource to supplement the traders current trading analysis. Furthermore, Jason is open to receiving feedback from his clients, and offers a bespoke trading service for the discerning trader.

gusm25
7/21/14

I find the service very informative and accurate. It has helped identify profitable trades more often.

alexo16
5/29/14

Jason presents charts to core markets in a very easy and hands-on way. Perfect for the retail trader out there who wants to find a technical edge. You can pick and choose his comments and ideas. More often than not he hits levels bang on to the tick!

jacquesb11
4/9/14

Great service - very informative , excellent customer service - Jason is always available for any questions and suggestions

richarda49
4/3/14

I am a retiree and with some time in my hand and a bit of money, I wanted to invest in the commodity markets. I am purely a fundamentalist and it had steered me right on occasions. But, there are times, where there isn't any fundamental news about and the market can sometimes take you for a ride. I lost quite a bit too on those occasions and realize I needed to complete my understanding of the market. So I needed Technical Data.

I have a good technical system in place with my trading software, but it can't really predict for me. I have seen many data's written by so many technical analyst out there, but none has ever come close to Daytradeideas,

I tested them and for a month or less, I noticed accurate predictions on most days. The only thing was, I didn't act on it as fast as I should have, but that is my fault.

I won't give it a 5 star yet until I have tried it longer and make some money consistently from it.

Try it! You got nothing to lose and its better than what you can find out there.

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer...sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!!

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DayTradeIdeas