Review of DayTradeIdeas

info@daytradeideas.co.uk

3 reviews with 1 star

alessandroj4
6/21/16

It is the worst financial advisor I have seen in my whole life, If we can say financial advisor. I lost USD$ 39.000 IN 03 WEEKS WITH HIS ADVICES. Never hirer them or you will loose your money

Tip for consumers: I LOST ALMOST USD$ 40.000 FOLLOWING "DAY TRADE IDEAS"

jacobr44
6/6/16

Quit daytradeideas few months ago, but they still charged money from my bankaccount. I wrote to them to complain about the issue and they promised me a refund. Today 3 months after i still didn't get my refund and they still charge money several times a month. Watch out, these guys are definitely scammers.

Response from Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative
Hi Jacob, Apologies for the issues. I have received the email you sent only 2 hours ago and am addressing it with our bank. I needed an hour to reach someone at the bank and see what the issue is regarding the refund back in Feb and charges since. I will make sure you are refunded for all charges today and will confirm with you by email.
alltheg
4/24/16

there won't be any clear direction on any of his analysis.. Mostly he throws levels on both upside and down side. For all the market.. so funny... . one way or another it has to hit at least one level while the market moves up or down...And then the next day report will say... We bottomed exactly here... Or we topped exactly here... It took me couple of years to figure out.... That I am missing something .. which is to do my own analysis..

He is more of a good marketing guy than market analysts..

Response from Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The most successful traders in the world would admit they have no idea where the markets will go hour to hour or even every day. What successful short term day traders do is identify important levels in the market where they can enter low risk trades.

What they do not do is try to guess the direction of every move the market will make & jump in & out of the market hour to hour in the hope they get it right. This strategy is guaranteed to lose money.

We provide important support & resistance levels where we believe the market will pause & possibly reverse. When these levels are broken I provide the next target where I think price will head towards. This is a time proven strategy that works in the longer term.

A support level is a price level where the market tends to find support as it is going down. This means the price could very well "bounce" off this level rather than break through it and is more likely to do so the first time it it tested. However, once the price has passed below this level, perhaps on the second or third test it is likely to continue dropping until it finds another support level.

A resistance level is the opposite of a support level. It is where the price tends to find resistance as it is going up. Experienced traders tend to wait to sell at resistance & buy at support as this gives them the best trading edge. It allows the best risk vs reward ratio. In other words, it minimises risk. This is key to short term trading, not guessing which direction the market is about to move.

If price is moving between support and resistance levels, traders buy at support and sell out for a profit as the price approaches at resistance. They also sell short at resistance and cover the short (buy back for profit taking) as the price approaches support.

We specialise in providing accurate support & resistance for this exact purpose.

We write the reports so that traders with all levels of experience can understand. We give specific entry, targets & stop loss at different levels throughout the day so all the work is done for you. This is why our main clients Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, RBS, Merrill Lynch etc have been with us for over 7 years. Our levels must be consistently accurate day after day or they simply would not pay us.

Hi all & many thanks for the questions and answer...sorry it has taken me so long to add my own! I have listened to our subscribers & have now added specific entry, stop loss and target prices in my reports. I also do still provide clear support & resistance levels with 'buy on a break above' & 'sell on a break below' instructions followed by targets for the expected move. I think these are about as clear as possible with multiple trade ideas with targets to execute throughout the day at multiple entry points. My aim is to provide all the necessary instructions to cover all potential movements as well as my idea of expected direction. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve further. Thank you!!

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Richard, I use SMA, 100 and 200 period. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for the help Murali. Good to see a little discussion! Jason

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you are asking if you can use our reports to trade from 9am in the USA, you can use our reports and trade signals at any time. Because global financial markets trade 24 hours a day, five days a week, we update every morning at about 3 am GMT with a minimum 24 hour perspective. We understand that our members and subscribers will begin trading at different times of the day and write our analysis accordingly.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

If you take our Premium FX subscription you will receive an email with 8 reports covering 12 markets - EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, Gold, silver, wti, Bitcoin & Emini S&P. You will also receive a summary recap of the previous days trades & the outlook for today - eg expected direction for all these markets & key trading levels. You will also receive a spreadsheet with the best trade recommendations for the day with stop loss & targets. It is a full professional package, the same we send to our investment bank clients & for serious traders only. For full details and to subscribe: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/premiumfx.html

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi Jodat, You can simply subscribe from our homepage, then go to your cart and make payment with a credit/debit card.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hello Arun, You can simply go to: http://www.daytradeideas.co.uk/, scroll down to the packages and click the blue "Subscribe" button for the market that you would like to receive the reports for. Thank you Marcus

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Hi, yes indeed. You can email us at info@daytradeideas.co.uk within 14 days of your subscription and we will refund your subscription fee.

By Marcus S., DayTradeIdeas Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DayTradeIdeas staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DayTradeIdeas