This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

datingjungle

datingjungle has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. datingjungle also ranks 271st among Dating sites.

How would you rate datingjungle?

“Exciting Offers on DatingJungle”

Kathleen A.
2/18/17

I was lucky when I came to know about the 3-day free trial offer for Match.com through DatingJungle. I immediately used this offer and was able to use services of Match to find a date free of charge.

kathleena27
February 18th, 2017
rachelc94
November 23rd, 2016
I used to waste a lot of time trying to analyse different dating sites but this only led to more confusion. Then my friend told me about Dating Jungle. This site had done all the hard work of reviewing the top dating websites.

Questions? Get answers from the datingjungle staff and other customers.

DatingJungle is a platform where you can check out the reviews related to the most popular online dating websites. It will save your valuable time and energy.

frankv36
Frank V.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about datingjungle?

Have a question about datingjungle?