Review of DaoPay

Wien, 9 1190, AT
office@daopay.com

timothya67
5/6/19

I did a call-purchase where they took over £40 out of my account for an order on a coingate.com to process bitcoin and didn't receive a single penny from it. Absolutely shocking to believe that this company is still running.

Response from Victoria N., DaoPay Representative
Hi Timothy, I can assure you that our support representatives will be able to find a resolution to your claim. In order to do so, I ask that you please send a detailed email to our support team: support@daopay.com A DaoPay representative will be able to assist you right away.
artb58
10/3/18

AVOID THIS DODGEY COMPAJEY AT ALL COSTS THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU ROBBED ME FOR 300 THEN REFUSED TO GIVE REFUND ONE OF THE DODGIEST COMPAMIES IVE EVER WORKED WITB

Response from Victoria N., DaoPay Representative
Hi Art, Have you already been in contact with our support team? I ask that you please send a mail to cs@daopay.com. I would like to look into your issue and see what the complaint is about. What product/service were you using to make purchases via DaoPay with?
craigb30
2/28/14

Daopay is a quick and easy way to pay for things quite safely.

But they charge you through the nose to do so, for a 6.12 order i was charged 5.96 by daopay so for a total of over 12£ for a 6.12 order.

ok they need to charge for their services, but sometimes up to double what the original vender is charging?

Wouldnt reccomend

Response from Victoria N., DaoPay Representative
Hi Craig,

Thanks for your feedback. Please note that we do not set the price of when a user decides to makes purchases. Our mobile/phone payments is an alternative method and costs will sometimes vary from other traditional payments, as it is a choice from the end user to decide with whom they make purchases with.
danielp8
7/5/11

They have a cool system that let your customer pay by phone or sms. A very interesting alternative payment method any shop!

It is easy to use. However they give low payout so ensure you set higher price when selling things by phone. It still will be some important extra money for your shop! It doesn't really matter what you sell: some people prefer to send 100 sms than using a credit card.

Questions? Get answers from the DaoPay staff and other customers.

DaoPay?