Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen reviews

markv167
Mark V.
1/31/19

I took my daughter to Dairy Queen in Silverdale WA. Ridge top Blv. 01/28/2019 The reception we received upon entering was non existent. We actually walked up to the counter where a employee was standing doing some kind of paperwork. She did not notice us at all. I finally stated to my daughter that we would go somewhere that we would be appreciated us as paying customers and have some kind of customer service. She did not even look up. (How Sad) any way I would reconsider going to this particular Dairy Queen Mark A Venezia

lindas976
10/1/18

Dairy Queen used to be one of my favorite restaurants but for some reason in went downhill. The fries are extremely greasy and the skin on the chicken strips are hard as a rock, takes a jack hammer to get to the dried out meat inside. It tastes like it's 3 days old, wasted money, only thing good is the gravy and toast.

jamesond1
8/15/18

Their food is awesome! You can get burgers, chicken and ice cream! It's a great place that I definitely recommend to anyone!

bb103
7/1/18

Has anyone ordered one of these lately ?? Hot summer decided it was a good treat, the package changed, so you get less. The top does not close correctly, the "ice cream" tasted like frozen skim milk (no flavor). I am guessing the syrup toppings are supposed to make the flavor? The banana was buried under the globs could not tell if it was fresh kinda yellow looking like frozen. Either way for 4.39 it was horrific, after 2 bites it went directly into the drain. I would have taken it back, but company present does not take anything back.

megk4
11/22/17

I went to the Dairy Queen website and ordered a birthday cake. I was emailed a specific, priorly agreed upon time to pick up the cake--two days later at 2:00 PM. I showed up on that day, and they said they had not received my order. Not only that, they couldn't make the pretty cake for me that was pictured on their site.

Too many companies these days take online orders and then "pretend" they didn't receive the order. They they look at you, like, "Why were you stupid enough to order from us online instead of in person?" (They don't really say that, but you can tell they're thinking it.)

Questions? Get answers from the Dairy Queen staff and other customers.

Dairy Queen?