Charles Wilson Clothing

Charles Wilson Clothing has a consumer rating of 4.26 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Charles Wilson Clothing also ranks 35th among Men's Clothing sites.

• I bought a hoody from Charles Wilson for my boyfriend last year.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Charles Wilson Clothing?

“Perfect fit, superb fabric, and fair price”

Marilyn F.
4/14/16

Received our first ever order of 2 blue, 2 port, premium cotton long sleeve T's really promptly and we are delighted with them. The fit is excellent and love the colours. 1st wash yesterday and tumbled dry to perfection. Very fussy husband cannot find fault. Even received a £10 voucher which will more than pay the postage on the Polo Shirts I will be ordering today. Thank you Charles Wilson.

“Very confusing”

Alan R.
10/1/17

Having ordered size XL zip thru hoodie I found garment way too small. Size XL in tops always fit me but not this hoodie. Charles Wilson's staff then sent me a size XXL, this was too big. I've had to repack these garments to send them back twice.The post office is not nearby much inconvenience.

charles wilson (11)
alanr62
October 1st, 2017
robertd347
January 15th, 2018
I placed an order as a first-time customer and paid for next day delivery... conveniently, after the cut off for next day delivery, I receive an email saying my order was cancelled as my address was "unconfirmed".

I called and spoke with a gentleman who was all very "oh yeah yeah dats bcoz paypal said it Woz unconfirmed", which is not the case. This is my primary shipping address and the billing address is confirmed (I verified this with paypal by calling them).

It seems more likely that they couldn't fulfil the order for next day delivery and are making excuses. Very shady business practices, I wouldn't recommend nor would I recommend this company.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time.

liamm24
April 8th, 2015
Bought a Navy blue cotton jumper from them a couple of months ago and have been disappointed with my purchase. The jumper started to disintegrate (seams falling apart) only after a couple of wears. The material is also really thin and hardly provides any warmth. I bought it because it looked like a trustworthy brand but clearly I was wrong

Questions? Get answers from the Charles Wilson Clothing staff and other customers.

Shop online | Shirts - Silk Ties - Cufflinks - Wool Knitwear - Polo's - Cargo Shorts - Hoodies | Free UK delivery over? 30 | Charles Wilson Clothing

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Charles Wilson Clothing?

Have a question about Charles Wilson Clothing?