Charles Wilson Clothing reviews

mail@cwclothes.co.uk

3 reviews with 1 star

robertd347
1/15/18
I placed an order as a first-time customer and paid for next day delivery... conveniently, after the cut off for next day delivery, I receive an email saying my order was cancelled as my address was "unconfirmed".

I called and spoke with a gentleman who was all very "oh yeah yeah dats bcoz paypal said it Woz unconfirmed", which is not the case. This is my primary shipping address and the billing address is confirmed (I verified this with paypal by calling them).

It seems more likely that they couldn't fulfil the order for next day delivery and are making excuses. Very shady business practices, I wouldn't recommend nor would I recommend this company.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time.

alanr62
10/1/17
Having ordered size XL zip thru hoodie I found garment way too small.Size XL in tops always fit me but not this hoodie.Charles Wilson's staff then sent me a size XXL,this was too big.I've had to repack these garments to send them back twice.The post office is not nearby much inconvenience.
liamm24
4/8/15
Bought a Navy blue cotton jumper from them a couple of months ago and have been disappointed with my purchase. The jumper started to disintegrate (seams falling apart) only after a couple of wears. The material is also really thin and hardly provides any warmth. I bought it because it looked like a trustworthy brand but clearly I was wrong

Questions? Get answers from the Charles Wilson Clothing staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Charles Wilson Clothing